after some months of wear i have to say that i began to dislike my single side monk mto (Oundle fake) a bit. The angle of the monkstrap with the buckles is wrong. The buckles get in touch with my skin of my foot (dont know right under my ankle) and that hurts a bit if i make a wrong move. They look fantastic but im not wearing them very often because of this.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 5:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: How to mirror shine your shoes.Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 433
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6482 of 143986/17/13 at 1:15pmpost #6483 of 143986/17/13 at 8:24pm
I'm sure I just missed it earlier in the thread, but what is the prognosis on the Ilcea quarter-brogue reviewed here by Put This On? Is it a matter of "if" or "when" this becomes a part of the Meermin collection? Kudos to the SF members who were part of the small order--what a gem, what a bargain.post #6484 of 143986/17/13 at 11:10pmpost #6485 of 143986/17/13 at 11:32pmpost #6486 of 143986/18/13 at 12:28ampost #6487 of 143986/18/13 at 12:30ampost #6488 of 143986/18/13 at 12:34ampost #6489 of 143986/18/13 at 12:36am
It was the 1st group MTO I did with Meermin. I agree with Swede 66, send an email to Pepe and ask him whether he can make them in burgundy. When I organized the MTO, there was no austerity brogues in their collection. Now they do have it so I dont think there is any problem in them making one in burgundy for youpost #6490 of 143986/18/13 at 12:41ampost #6491 of 143986/18/13 at 12:47amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by terrorsquad
It was the 1st group MTO I did with Meermin. I agree with Swede 66, send an email to Pepe and ask him whether he can make them in burgundy. When I organized the MTO, there was no austerity brogues in their collection. Now they do have it so I dont think there is any problem in them making one in burgundy for you
I've heard members mention Emailing Pepe before but haven't come across the actual Email. Care to share?
And if not mto would they be classic line price or linea maestro?post #6492 of 143986/18/13 at 12:47ampost #6493 of 143986/18/13 at 12:48amQuote:
If I'm not mistaken, they are in the Linea Maestro range.
As for the email, I guess other members can chip in. I dont have his official meermin email, only his personal one.post #6494 of 143986/18/13 at 12:51ampost #6495 of 143986/18/13 at 12:55am
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 18 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 21 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 37 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 37 minutes ago
- › Styleforum in Paris: Streetstyle Pics 40 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...