Post pictures when you get them. I have my eye on these, but the website pictures are not the best for getting a feel for the shoe's silhouette.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 42post #616 of 134906/4/12 at 3:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #617 of 134906/4/12 at 3:47pmpost #618 of 134906/4/12 at 3:53pmpost #619 of 134906/4/12 at 10:14pmpost #620 of 134906/4/12 at 11:37pmpost #621 of 134906/4/12 at 11:39pmpost #622 of 134906/4/12 at 11:43pmpost #623 of 134906/5/12 at 12:10ampost #624 of 134906/5/12 at 12:11amQuote:Originally Posted by RDiaz
Yeah, a few pages back. http://www.styleforum.net/t/277707/meermin-carmina-2nd-brand/440_40#post_5466748
Thanks, was a bit too lazy to really dig, though now I remember that postpost #625 of 134906/5/12 at 12:39amReceived my Meermin dark brown calf double monks yesterday and they are fantasic!
The colour is very close to that of the website - the 'reddish' hue only really seems to come out under artificial light. I'll be able to provide a better assessment of their true colour during the day after I take them on their madien voyage tomorrow if anyone is interested?
As for fit, I can only comment on the difference from loake's 'captial' last but there is less room in the vamp/upper. This is great for me as I have to wear inserts in my loake strands - I guess I have a relatively flat foot. The length is spot-on for me also (my strands are a UK 7 as are the meermin double monks).
I would also like to echo everyone else's comments regarding the quality of service from Meermin. The guys are extremely friendly/helpful and the shipping (to Australia) took 6 business days! Highly recommended.
Edited by The Upright Man - 7/24/12 at 12:43ampost #626 of 134906/5/12 at 3:09ampost #627 of 134906/5/12 at 4:51ampost #628 of 134906/5/12 at 10:18ampost #629 of 134906/5/12 at 10:44ampost #630 of 134906/5/12 at 12:46pm
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1546 Active Users (323 Members and 1223 Guests)
- › What are you reading? 50 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 51 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...