or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 376

post #5626 of 11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

also, Mr. Six, those look fantastic!

Thanks! I'm quite pleased.
post #5627 of 11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

E-mail pepe@Meermin.es for MTO enquiries. Up charge is €100 but subtract 21% vat

excellent! thank you very much.
post #5628 of 11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesryan123 View Post

The MTO antiques do look amazing from the pictures. If anyone has any in a UK 8 and finds they don't fit or - unbelievable - they don't like them, then I will be more than willing to buy them.

Just got some dub monks in brown at a 7.5 and too tight. Told the wait for a pair of 8's is 35 days minimum. Bear than in mind anyone who is ordering these. Be prepped for a couple of month wait.


Did you send back the double monks?
post #5629 of 11564
2 more questions.

1. anyone know why there is no option to purchase lasted trees in teh accessories category even though there is a picture of them in the main list of accessories?

2. if you add metal toe taps to the order, do they "install" them with the order?
post #5630 of 11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

excellent! thank you very much.
You're welcome
post #5631 of 11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

2 more questions.

1. anyone know why there is no option to purchase lasted trees in teh accessories category even though there is a picture of them in the main list of accessories?

2. if you add metal toe taps to the order, do they "install" them with the order?


1. There're no lasted trees.  The trees are fitted to New Rey last AFAIK and are narrow as hell.

 

2. Yes.

post #5632 of 11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post


1. There're no lasted trees.  The trees are fitted to New Rey last AFAIK and are narrow as hell.

2. Yes.

1. cool, thanks. i guess ill go generic then.

2. superb!

much appreciated, chogall.
post #5633 of 11564

I wasn't home, so UPS didn't leave my package censored.gifbaldy[1].gif

 

These pictures are killing me. I should know better by now to have things shipped to work. Dying to caress mine eek.gif.

post #5634 of 11564
soooooooooooo many reasons to ship only to work.
post #5635 of 11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioImpemba View Post

I wasn't home, so UPS didn't leave my package censored.gif
baldy[1].gif


These pictures are killing me. I should know better by now to have things shipped to work. Dying to caress mine eek.gif
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

soooooooooooo many reasons to ship only to work.

^this. I changed gears and adopted this "strategy" about 5 months ago and never looked back. I occasionally miss the USPS Sat drop but that also means the missus never sees it either peepwall[1].gif
post #5636 of 11564

Thanks guys for the kind words; it has been an absolute pleasure organizing this special MTO for all of you.

 

On a separate note, I have initiated the second MTO with Meermin. Pepe has ordered the hatchgrain leather in a small batch; the reason being is he wants to make samples for it first to see how they can shape this type of leather. Then he will proceed to update me and we will start discussing on the details and pricing (which hopefully would be around the region of the last MTO)).

 

I have decided that for the hatchgrain, we will do it in 2 styles;an unlined  chukka and a wholecut (similiar to the pics below). Again, numbers will be limited (25 pairs each) and each pair of shoes will be numbered to show that it is an exclusive pair. Further details will only be decided once Pepe has come out with the samples but again, I welcome suggestions on how to make this special MTO even more special biggrin.gif

 

The time frame will be similar to the last one (depending on the availability of the leather) and I have been assured by Pepe that even if the rest of Europe is closed in August for the summer, they will still be operating (they only take a few days off).

 

For those who have received their MTO museum calf, I really hope you enjoy them. I wore mine yesterday and received tonnes of compliments icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

 

 

AppleMark

post #5637 of 11564
this sounds very cool. i had no idea about the first run, what was the general price range for these MTO groups?
post #5638 of 11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

this sounds very cool. i had no idea about the first run, what was the general price range for these MTO groups?

 

From my understanding it's about 300 euros inc vat (21%) before shipping. 

 

I might email Pepe and see if they are willing to do group MTO in museum calf with a smaller minimum order number. God those look fantastic. So do the hatchgrain wholecuts as well. 

post #5639 of 11564
very reasonable, thanks!
post #5640 of 11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post

Thanks guys for the kind words; it has been an absolute pleasure organizing this special MTO for all of you.

 

On a separate note, I have initiated the second MTO with Meermin. Pepe has ordered the hatchgrain leather in a small batch; the reason being is he wants to make samples for it first to see how they can shape this type of leather. Then he will proceed to update me and we will start discussing on the details and pricing (which hopefully would be around the region of the last MTO)).

 

I have decided that for the hatchgrain, we will do it in 2 styles;an unlined  chukka and a wholecut (similiar to the pics below). Again, numbers will be limited (25 pairs each) and each pair of shoes will be numbered to show that it is an exclusive pair. Further details will only be decided once Pepe has come out with the samples but again, I welcome suggestions on how to make this special MTO even more special biggrin.gif

 

The time frame will be similar to the last one (depending on the availability of the leather) and I have been assured by Pepe that even if the rest of Europe is closed in August for the summer, they will still be operating (they only take a few days off).

 

For those who have received their MTO museum calf, I really hope you enjoy them. I wore mine yesterday and received tonnes of compliments icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

 

 

AppleMark

damn definitely want to get on the hatchgrain now to decide between the chukkas or the whole cut. what lasts were you thinking?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes