or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 368

post #5506 of 11379
Quote:
Originally Posted by vriche View Post

I've been stalking this post for a while and from looking at your pics, I decided to put a Group MTO together for a couple of my friends and I. So The problem is I haven't heard back from Pepe since 4/21. I understand that he's probably busy but is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Heard from him yesterday but he was in Sweden last week I believe.
post #5507 of 11379
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post


Heard from him yesterday but he was in Sweden last week I believe.

That's good to know, thanks!

post #5508 of 11379
After a long and storied history, I just received Namor's Y.O.L.O. custom shell cordovan jodphurs after picking them up for a great price from a Spanish seller on ebay. Perfect fit!! Could have been custon made for me...at least I now know what size I wear in a Meermin.

Honestly I've never been happier about all the time I've wasted on SF over the years!!

post #5509 of 11379
^ Whoot, Whoot shout out to JP. Got some good friends there and guarantee you've got the classiest shoes on the Plain.
post #5510 of 11379
Austerity MTO makeup estimate from Pepe is 14 weeks!! Still puts receipt at end of August beginning of September. Hope this works for all group members.
He'll send pictures of the sample boot when it's complete.
post #5511 of 11379
I am waiting to see the final specs of the hatchgrain and plum museum calf, before deciding if i should go in on that or the regular line single monk cos my fear is that if i get the regular line now, I'll be kicking myself if the special make up adopts the same shoe design.
post #5512 of 11379
not having received my TS Museum-Calf MTO yet, I still can surely say: I AM IN FOR A PLUM MUSEUM CALF DOUBLE MONK!
post #5513 of 11379
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Austerity MTO makeup estimate from Pepe is 14 weeks!! Still puts receipt at end of August beginning of September. Hope this works for all group members.
He'll send pictures of the sample boot when it's complete.

No, it's not, but we cannot make them go faster...j/k

On a brighter note, I am picking up my Museum MTO tonight.

Not a fan of double monks, but we'll see what options are thrown out for there for the plum museum.
post #5514 of 11379
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

No, it's not, but we cannot make them go faster...j/k

On a brighter note, I am picking up my Museum MTO tonight.

Not a fan of double monks, but we'll see what options are thrown out for there for the plum museum.

Please post some pictures. Mine have not been shipped yet.

As far as plum museum goes I think austerity brogue would look great in fact Meermin already has austerity brogue in its lineup so I think the process would go much faster.

On the other hand who ordered Jodhpur boots from Merrmin. I know somebody from this forum did but I cannot remember who?
post #5515 of 11379
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

No, it's not, but we cannot make them go faster...j/k

On a brighter note, I am picking up my Museum MTO tonight.

Not a fan of double monks, but we'll see what options are thrown out for there for the plum museum.

Mine will be arriving tomorrow so I'm super excited icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #5516 of 11379
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

No, it's not, but we cannot make them go faster...j/k

On a brighter note, I am picking up my Museum MTO tonight.

Not a fan of double monks, but we'll see what options are thrown out for there for the plum museum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Please post some pictures. Mine have not been shipped yet.

As far as plum museum goes I think austerity brogue would look great in fact Meermin already has austerity brogue in its lineup so I think the process would go much faster.

On the other hand who ordered Jodhpur boots from Merrmin. I know somebody from this forum did but I cannot remember who?

G, no what's not? Its not 14 weeks or its not OK?

L, it was Namor who ordered the Jod boots, then returned them!
post #5517 of 11379
Are you gonna be the first to get yours Gyasi!? Haven't even had shipping notice yet!! Grrrrrrrrrr.
I'm also relieved to find a fellow non monk fan. I was getting worried I was the only one!
post #5518 of 11379
The 14 weeks is long, but I was just kidding.

I will post pics, but they won't be high quality.
post #5519 of 11379
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

The 14 weeks is long, but I was just kidding.

I will post pics, but they won't be high quality.
I know you were kidding. At least we get them for the intended season. I was a bit taken aback by the time tho, suppose it shows just how busy they are
post #5520 of 11379
I think they take a long nap in August.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes