Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin Dark Brown Country Calf Brogue Boots size UK10 Last post on 2/20/17 at 10:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- SOLD! VASS dark cognac oxford with brogues Last post on 2/16/17 at 3:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
Last edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 360post #5387 of 157874/29/13 at 4:11pm
Carmina has a long history of making purple liners from what I've heard. Meermin might just do the same, or it may be an option and not a standard.
either way, yeah I prefer the purple liner to the standard brown shades. I got some shoes that have the brown lining and not purple and shed a tear.post #5388 of 157874/29/13 at 5:26pmpost #5389 of 157874/29/13 at 5:28pmpost #5390 of 157874/29/13 at 5:30pm
I thought you might want a little update on the MTO museum calf group buy.
They shoes will be shipped out a few pairs a day as this will be easier on Meermins part rather then shipping it all out together.
Here are some pictures of the shoes. They need the heels placed, edge and heel trimming and to be finished. Pepe informed me some pairs will possibly leave the factory tomorrow to be shipped out.
Also, Pepe has asked our opinion regarding the welt finishing. Do we prefer a more formal or a rougher welt finishing (the same way JL does it)?.
For those who have ordered the shoe trees (lasted and non lasted), the lasted ones are not finished yet while the non lasted are out of stock so they will be shipped out separately to all of you. Pepe has informed me that he will bear the cost of shipping for the trees to you which to me shows what a class act this guy and Meermin arepost #5391 of 157874/29/13 at 6:29pmpost #5392 of 157874/29/13 at 6:38pmpost #5393 of 157874/29/13 at 6:48pm
For those of us that missed out on the museum calf MTO - is Pepe in a position to continue to source the museum calf for individual MTO's?
That leather is amazing, and I'd love to half a similar shoe made up!post #5394 of 157874/29/13 at 7:06pmpost #5395 of 157874/29/13 at 8:41pmpost #5396 of 157874/29/13 at 10:00pmpost #5397 of 157874/30/13 at 12:36ampost #5398 of 157874/30/13 at 1:00ampost #5399 of 157874/30/13 at 1:59ampost #5400 of 157874/30/13 at 5:22amQuote:
Cheers for the response.
Ouchy ouch ouch. 25 pairs.
Maybe I could just get 25 pairs of different shoes, all in the museum calf. Haha.
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Mazzarelli Fit - Their Standard Shirts? 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Flight Jacket (size M) 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 14 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 18 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Uniqlo x Lemaire (size S) 23 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 24 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 41 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...