Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 360post #5387 of 151034/29/13 at 4:11pm
Carmina has a long history of making purple liners from what I've heard. Meermin might just do the same, or it may be an option and not a standard.
either way, yeah I prefer the purple liner to the standard brown shades. I got some shoes that have the brown lining and not purple and shed a tear.post #5388 of 151034/29/13 at 5:26pmpost #5389 of 151034/29/13 at 5:28pmpost #5390 of 151034/29/13 at 5:30pm
I thought you might want a little update on the MTO museum calf group buy.
They shoes will be shipped out a few pairs a day as this will be easier on Meermins part rather then shipping it all out together.
Here are some pictures of the shoes. They need the heels placed, edge and heel trimming and to be finished. Pepe informed me some pairs will possibly leave the factory tomorrow to be shipped out.
Also, Pepe has asked our opinion regarding the welt finishing. Do we prefer a more formal or a rougher welt finishing (the same way JL does it)?.
For those who have ordered the shoe trees (lasted and non lasted), the lasted ones are not finished yet while the non lasted are out of stock so they will be shipped out separately to all of you. Pepe has informed me that he will bear the cost of shipping for the trees to you which to me shows what a class act this guy and Meermin arepost #5391 of 151034/29/13 at 6:29pmpost #5392 of 151034/29/13 at 6:38pmpost #5393 of 151034/29/13 at 6:48pm
For those of us that missed out on the museum calf MTO - is Pepe in a position to continue to source the museum calf for individual MTO's?
That leather is amazing, and I'd love to half a similar shoe made up!post #5394 of 151034/29/13 at 7:06pmpost #5395 of 151034/29/13 at 8:41pmpost #5396 of 151034/29/13 at 10:00pmpost #5397 of 151034/30/13 at 12:36ampost #5398 of 151034/30/13 at 1:00ampost #5399 of 151034/30/13 at 1:59ampost #5400 of 151034/30/13 at 5:22amQuote:
Cheers for the response.
Ouchy ouch ouch. 25 pairs.
Maybe I could just get 25 pairs of different shoes, all in the museum calf. Haha.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 16 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 6 minutes ago
- › Solid Charcoal Epaulet Suit 40R 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding