or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 360

post #5386 of 11539
Is that really purple? If it is I dig it, I love flashy details that nobody can see but you
post #5387 of 11539

Carmina has a long history of making purple liners from what I've heard. Meermin might just do the same, or it may be an option and not a standard.

 

either way, yeah I prefer the purple liner to the standard brown shades. I got some shoes that have the brown lining and not purple and shed a tear.

post #5388 of 11539
My mto have green and purple lining
post #5389 of 11539
My Meermin MTO has green lining.
post #5390 of 11539

Gentleman,

 

I thought you might want a little update on the MTO museum calf group buy.

 

They shoes will be shipped out a few pairs a day as this will be easier on Meermins part rather then shipping it all out together.

 

Here are some pictures of the shoes. They need the heels placed, edge and heel trimming and to be finished. Pepe informed me some pairs will possibly leave the factory tomorrow to be shipped out.

 

 

 

 

Also, Pepe has asked our opinion regarding the welt finishing. Do we prefer a more formal or a rougher welt finishing (the same way JL does it)?.

 

For those who have ordered the shoe trees (lasted and non lasted), the lasted ones are not finished yet while the non lasted are out of stock so they will be shipped out separately to all of you. Pepe has informed me that he will bear the cost of shipping for the trees to you which to me shows what a class act this guy and Meermin are icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #5391 of 11539
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post



Also, Pepe has asked our opinion regarding the welt finishing. Do we prefer a more formal or a rougher welt finishing (the same way JL does it)?.

Great news that we are close to shipping!

As for the welts, do you have any pics for use as examples?
post #5392 of 11539
Quote:
Originally Posted by veloscaraptor View Post

Great news that we are close to shipping!

As for the welts, do you have any pics for use as examples?

I dont but i'll try to request some from Pepe smile.gif
post #5393 of 11539
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post


I dont but i'll try to request some from Pepe smile.gif

 

For those of us that missed out on the museum calf MTO - is Pepe in a position to continue to source the museum calf for individual MTO's?

That leather is amazing, and I'd love to half a similar shoe made up!

post #5394 of 11539
I don't know the difference, but don't want to muck these up!
post #5395 of 11539
More formal/refined welt finishing please! Formal welt for formal shoes.
post #5396 of 11539

Such handsome looking shoes... I can't wait!

post #5397 of 11539
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaRubbery View Post

For those of us that missed out on the museum calf MTO - is Pepe in a position to continue to source the museum calf for individual MTO's?


That leather is amazing, and I'd love to half a similar shoe made up!
I asked about it for my group boot order and was told by Pepe that it would be a 25 pair minimum order for the museum as Ilcea don't service single skin orders
post #5398 of 11539
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

More formal/refined welt finishing please! Formal welt for formal shoes.

Without fully understand what each would look like, this was my initial thought as well; don't conflate aesthetics.
post #5399 of 11539

does anyone have pictures of the tassel loafers and know how wide the ron last is? I wanted a pair of double monks but the hiro last just seems to wide for me :(

 

and whats the general consensus on the tax? I live in the states.

post #5400 of 11539
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post


I asked about it for my group boot order and was told by Pepe that it would be a 25 pair minimum order for the museum as Ilcea don't service single skin orders

 

Cheers for the response.

 

Ouchy ouch ouch. 25 pairs. 

 

Maybe I could just get 25 pairs of different shoes, all in the museum calf. Haha. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes