Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
Last edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 360post #5387 of 156404/29/13 at 4:11pm
Carmina has a long history of making purple liners from what I've heard. Meermin might just do the same, or it may be an option and not a standard.
either way, yeah I prefer the purple liner to the standard brown shades. I got some shoes that have the brown lining and not purple and shed a tear.post #5388 of 156404/29/13 at 5:26pmpost #5389 of 156404/29/13 at 5:28pmpost #5390 of 156404/29/13 at 5:30pm
I thought you might want a little update on the MTO museum calf group buy.
They shoes will be shipped out a few pairs a day as this will be easier on Meermins part rather then shipping it all out together.
Here are some pictures of the shoes. They need the heels placed, edge and heel trimming and to be finished. Pepe informed me some pairs will possibly leave the factory tomorrow to be shipped out.
Also, Pepe has asked our opinion regarding the welt finishing. Do we prefer a more formal or a rougher welt finishing (the same way JL does it)?.
For those who have ordered the shoe trees (lasted and non lasted), the lasted ones are not finished yet while the non lasted are out of stock so they will be shipped out separately to all of you. Pepe has informed me that he will bear the cost of shipping for the trees to you which to me shows what a class act this guy and Meermin arepost #5391 of 156404/29/13 at 6:29pmpost #5392 of 156404/29/13 at 6:38pmpost #5393 of 156404/29/13 at 6:48pm
For those of us that missed out on the museum calf MTO - is Pepe in a position to continue to source the museum calf for individual MTO's?
That leather is amazing, and I'd love to half a similar shoe made up!post #5394 of 156404/29/13 at 7:06pmpost #5395 of 156404/29/13 at 8:41pmpost #5396 of 156404/29/13 at 10:00pmpost #5397 of 156404/30/13 at 12:36ampost #5398 of 156404/30/13 at 1:00ampost #5399 of 156404/30/13 at 1:59ampost #5400 of 156404/30/13 at 5:22amQuote:
Cheers for the response.
Ouchy ouch ouch. 25 pairs.
Maybe I could just get 25 pairs of different shoes, all in the museum calf. Haha.
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 4 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...