or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 356

post #5326 of 12106

Terrorsquad MTO guys; just got it from Luisa that the shoes start shipping NEXT WEEK!!  icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbounce2.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #5327 of 12106
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Terrorsquad MTO guys; just got it from Luisa that the shoes start shipping NEXT WEEK!!  icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gifbounce2.gificon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

that's some good news! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

First one to post them here should get a reward or something.
post #5328 of 12106
Ordered the Snuff Suede double monks on March 13th. Was told they would ship in 15 days.
Got an email on March 29th requesting payment saying the shoes would ship in two week.
After five unanswered emails asking about the true length of the snuff suede belt I ordered I finally get a reply yesterday and my shoes shipped out this morning.

I think Meermin has a lot of potential but their customer service is going to have to step it up a bit. It was only when I sent an email saying that if I didn't hear back from them in 24 hours I was going to cancel my order that they responded.

I don't mind the wait but I would like for them to at least respond to emails.

Nonetheless, all is well and my shoes (and belt) are on the way.
post #5329 of 12106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post

Ordered the Snuff Suede double monks on March 13th. Was told they would ship in 15 days.
Got an email on March 29th requesting payment saying the shoes would ship in two week.
After five unanswered emails asking about the true length of the snuff suede belt I ordered I finally get a reply yesterday and my shoes shipped out this morning.

I think Meermin has a lot of potential but their customer service is going to have to step it up a bit. It was only when I sent an email saying that if I didn't hear back from them in 24 hours I was going to cancel my order that they responded.

I don't mind the wait but I would like for them to at least respond to emails.

Nonetheless, all is well and my shoes (and belt) are on the way.

I think they do pretty well considering it's two people (excluding Pepe) dealing with all enquiries. I imagine their clientele aren't solely SF members and the demands put upon them from some of the impatient folks just from here probably leaves them no time to do anything else. Just sayin'
post #5330 of 12106

Hey guys, just updating..

I have been told that my shoes are finally ready to be sent!

 

Ordered: December 24 2012

Paid: April 25 2013

 

It's been a long wait but hopefully it's been worth it.

post #5331 of 12106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz3Pickz View Post

Hey guys, just updating..
I have been told that my shoes are finally ready to be sent!

Ordered: December 24 2012
Paid: April 25 2013

It's been a long wait but hopefully it's been worth it.

Whaddya get?
post #5332 of 12106
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post


I think they do pretty well considering it's two people (excluding Pepe) dealing with all enquiries. I imagine their clientele aren't solely SF members and the demands put upon them from some of the impatient folks just from here probably leaves them no time to do anything else. Just sayin'

 

Agreed. I think with Meermin, you have to be really patient with them. I had to wait 2 months for some orders but since I know this already, I dont really mind. The record for me is still 8 hours. I put in the order on that day, received notification to pay immediately, paid and it was sent out the same day. It helps sometimes when I deal directly with Pepe (when he is available) through his personal email.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Terrorsquad MTO guys; just got it from Luisa that the shoes start shipping NEXT WEEK!!  icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbounce2.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

I was just about to announce it. It seems I have been beaten to it twice today; first for Meermin and the other for Vass happy.gif But yes, great news indeed.

 

For those who ordered lasted shoe trees, you may receive your shoes a bit later as the lasted shoe trees are still in production. Pepe has informed me that he will try to speed it up but I just dont want people to put up their hopes too high. 

post #5333 of 12106
Sorry TS frown.gif
post #5334 of 12106
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Sorry TS frown.gif

Nah..its all good man icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

I think we can proceed with the hatchgrain once everyone receives their shoes.

 

Thanks to OzzyJones for the great recommendation on the source for hatchgrain icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif I am working on the new list tomorrow; it looks very promising indeed. A guy here in Malaysia put his name in for 4 pairs for his own use.

post #5335 of 12106
I have always received prompt responses from Meermin. Usually within a day, at most two days.
Probably worth mentioning that I've only asked questions about changing a shipping address for an order, sizing for one last and once about an invoice, so I guess that's pretty standard questions they can deal with quickly.
post #5336 of 12106
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post

Nah..its all good man icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif


I think we can proceed with the hatchgrain once everyone receives their shoes.

Thanks to OzzyJones for the great recommendation on the source for hatchgrain icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
 I am working on the new list tomorrow; it looks very promising indeed. A guy here in Malaysia put his name in for 4 pairs for his own use.

Say WHAAAAT???!!
You cut my grass man! I jest of course. Hope it speeds up your order. (Which I can't participate in frown.gif )
post #5337 of 12106
Anybody want to hazard a guess when these RTW should be coming in? I'm not used to waiting this long for online orders, and while I knew it might take a month or so to get them I'm starting to get antsy. Is this still within the normal window?
Quote:
27/mar/2013 Order introduced into the system.
09/abr/2013 Order initiated.
post #5338 of 12106
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post


Whaddya get?

 

I got the dark brown grain double monks. The ones with a whole rubber sole, not the york-soled model that's on the site now. Will update when I receive them!

post #5339 of 12106
I think if you want them fast you need to check they have your size in stock. Otherwise, expect to wait anything from 6 weeks to 4 months
post #5340 of 12106
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post

Nah..its all good man icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

 

I think we can proceed with the hatchgrain once everyone receives their shoes.

 

Thanks to OzzyJones for the great recommendation on the source for hatchgrain icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif I am working on the new list tomorrow; it looks very promising indeed. A guy here in Malaysia put his name in for 4 pairs for his own use.

Hatchgrain you say?

Sounds interesting...

 

Did I miss the MTO details or is this something that is still in the early stages?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes