I ordered mine on December 24, and still haven't gotten them. They said they would be ready to ship in about 1.5 weeks from now. I've heard anything from a week to 4 months so it depends on what you order and when you order it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
Last edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 342post #5117 of 152844/8/13 at 4:51amQuote:Originally Posted by totolino85
waited my ones over 2 months from order ... worth every single second of it...
they're having problems with huge amount of orders and they want to keep quality high ... so if you're unlucky they don't have your model ready you have to wait for them
is indeed frustrating but in the end you really get amazing stuff for the price you 'd buy a shitty pair of prada that last 3 monts on a 70% sale!
Fair enough, I just wish they'd keep me updated on the process. If they advertise a 30 day period, then they should notify me if they are not able to make that, and give me a new delivery date.Quote:
That sounds really bad! I might as well cancel my order if the loafers won't arrive before summer!post #5118 of 152844/8/13 at 5:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Monkeyface
Fair enough, I just wish they'd keep me updated on the process. If they advertise a 30 day period, then they should notify me if they are not able to make that, and give me a new delivery date.
That sounds really bad! I might as well cancel my order if the loafers won't arrive before summer!
Well given what I've heard, they're worth waiting for! Besides, I think they have started to get it rolling again with quality control etc. So I would be very surprised if you had to wait as long as me. At least for me, I can't find any shoes in that price range that look half as good, so I'm pretty much stuck with them :)post #5119 of 152844/8/13 at 5:22amQuote:
I agree with the above and I'm willing to go as far as to call it ridiculous.post #5120 of 152844/8/13 at 5:42ampost #5121 of 152844/8/13 at 6:38ampost #5122 of 152844/8/13 at 9:04ampost #5123 of 152844/8/13 at 10:24ampost #5124 of 152844/8/13 at 10:43ampost #5125 of 152844/8/13 at 10:58ampost #5126 of 152844/8/13 at 1:37pm
I just received my first order from Meermin. I have a mixed first impression. I ordered both a pair of black NST bluchers (http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1946) and a pair of snuff chukkahs (http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2200). The bluchers are on the Rui but are significantly narrower than the chukkahs in the same size. They would fit a 8.5D well, but do not accommodate my 8.5E feet--I would hate to see how narrow the New Rey must be. I'll put these up for sale if someone wants them before sending them back to Spain. As a plus, I cannot find any irregularities or defects with them. They look great, but just don't fit. The chukkahs fit much better, similarly do no have any real irregularities or defects so I'll likely keep them. I also ordered a snuff belt, which is at least two inches shorter than the size I ordered. Oh well... By comparison, they compare favorably to calf AEs (the leather quality appears to be about the same, though the finishing on the Meermins is slightly better), though are certainly a step below calf Aldens.post #5127 of 152844/8/13 at 11:00pm
Classic Collection PTB
I ordered these at the beginning of February and received today. First impressions are good. There are a couple minor issues (tiny nick in the leather at the top of one shoe and the ends of the welt could have been joined more smoothly) that aren't worth sending them back for. The website ( http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2341 ) says they have switched suppliers for the leather on this model but I'm not sure if this is the new or old. It's certainly brighter and has more contrast than what is shown on the website.
post #5128 of 152844/9/13 at 8:26ampost #5129 of 152844/9/13 at 8:29am
After many months.......my Meermins arrived.
Edited by spike66 - 4/9/13 at 8:41ampost #5130 of 152844/9/13 at 9:02am
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Brown Leather Cole Haan Oxford Shoes 8.5 US 8 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Are dress shoes designed to be worn with insoles? 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...