I ordered mine on December 24, and still haven't gotten them. They said they would be ready to ship in about 1.5 weeks from now. I've heard anything from a week to 4 months so it depends on what you order and when you order it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 342
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5117 of 135104/8/13 at 4:51amQuote:Originally Posted by totolino85
waited my ones over 2 months from order ... worth every single second of it...
they're having problems with huge amount of orders and they want to keep quality high ... so if you're unlucky they don't have your model ready you have to wait for them
is indeed frustrating but in the end you really get amazing stuff for the price you 'd buy a shitty pair of prada that last 3 monts on a 70% sale!
Fair enough, I just wish they'd keep me updated on the process. If they advertise a 30 day period, then they should notify me if they are not able to make that, and give me a new delivery date.Quote:
That sounds really bad! I might as well cancel my order if the loafers won't arrive before summer!post #5118 of 135104/8/13 at 5:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Monkeyface
Fair enough, I just wish they'd keep me updated on the process. If they advertise a 30 day period, then they should notify me if they are not able to make that, and give me a new delivery date.
That sounds really bad! I might as well cancel my order if the loafers won't arrive before summer!
Well given what I've heard, they're worth waiting for! Besides, I think they have started to get it rolling again with quality control etc. So I would be very surprised if you had to wait as long as me. At least for me, I can't find any shoes in that price range that look half as good, so I'm pretty much stuck with them :)post #5119 of 135104/8/13 at 5:22amQuote:
I agree with the above and I'm willing to go as far as to call it ridiculous.post #5120 of 135104/8/13 at 5:42ampost #5121 of 135104/8/13 at 6:38ampost #5122 of 135104/8/13 at 9:04ampost #5123 of 135104/8/13 at 10:24ampost #5124 of 135104/8/13 at 10:43ampost #5125 of 135104/8/13 at 10:58ampost #5126 of 135104/8/13 at 1:37pm
I just received my first order from Meermin. I have a mixed first impression. I ordered both a pair of black NST bluchers (http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1946) and a pair of snuff chukkahs (http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2200). The bluchers are on the Rui but are significantly narrower than the chukkahs in the same size. They would fit a 8.5D well, but do not accommodate my 8.5E feet--I would hate to see how narrow the New Rey must be. I'll put these up for sale if someone wants them before sending them back to Spain. As a plus, I cannot find any irregularities or defects with them. They look great, but just don't fit. The chukkahs fit much better, similarly do no have any real irregularities or defects so I'll likely keep them. I also ordered a snuff belt, which is at least two inches shorter than the size I ordered. Oh well... By comparison, they compare favorably to calf AEs (the leather quality appears to be about the same, though the finishing on the Meermins is slightly better), though are certainly a step below calf Aldens.post #5127 of 135104/8/13 at 11:00pm
Classic Collection PTB
I ordered these at the beginning of February and received today. First impressions are good. There are a couple minor issues (tiny nick in the leather at the top of one shoe and the ends of the welt could have been joined more smoothly) that aren't worth sending them back for. The website ( http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2341 ) says they have switched suppliers for the leather on this model but I'm not sure if this is the new or old. It's certainly brighter and has more contrast than what is shown on the website.
post #5128 of 135104/9/13 at 8:26ampost #5129 of 135104/9/13 at 8:29am
After many months.......my Meermins arrived.
Edited by spike66 - 4/9/13 at 8:41am
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 23 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 36 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 50 seconds ago
- › Orazio Luciano La Vera Sartoria Napoletana Navy Blue Sport Coat US... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 2 minutes ago
- › 1701 Bespoke Review? (Detroit) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...