or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 342

post #5116 of 11073
No more takers for this group?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YKt1BYEoVuI/T3MixA0BrNI/AAAAAAAAA6A/LnzqYQmtEgs/s1600/RobertsBalmoral+Boot.jpg
post #5117 of 11073
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhunter View Post

Bottom line: if you want top quality shoes, you have to bear the costs.   Otherwise, check Harry Rosen and Holt Renfrew for chinese made Pradas and Guccis.

Without a doubt.  I'm just trying to figure it all out once and for all so that I have one less thing to worry about with my future purchases!

thanks again!

post #5118 of 11073

How long does Meermin usually take? I ordered loafers on March 16, and I haven't heard anything about the process since then. All I see is order initiated on March 22. Does that mean they're still working on my shoes? 

post #5119 of 11073
.
Edited by zaxer - 4/7/13 at 2:41pm
post #5120 of 11073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

How long does Meermin usually take? I ordered loafers on March 16, and I haven't heard anything about the process since then. All I see is order initiated on March 22. Does that mean they're still working on my shoes? 

waited my ones over 2 months from order ... worth every single second of it...

 

they're having problems with huge amount of orders and they want to keep quality high ... so if you're unlucky they don't have your model ready you have to wait for them confused.gif

 

is indeed frustrating but in the end you really get amazing stuff for the price you 'd buy a shitty pair of prada that last 3 monts on a 70% sale!

post #5121 of 11073
Quote:
Originally Posted by totolino85 View Post

waited my ones over 2 months from order ... worth every single second of it...

 

they're having problems with huge amount of orders and they want to keep quality high ... so if you're unlucky they don't have your model ready you have to wait for them confused.gif

 

is indeed frustrating but in the end you really get amazing stuff for the price you 'd buy a shitty pair of prada that last 3 monts on a 70% sale!

 

I'm curious. What did you order and what other brands and/or manufacturers are you comparing with? A shoe from Prada needn't necessarely be of bad quality (depending on who makes them) and at a 70% markdown, aren't we looking at something that is potentially better than Meermin?

post #5122 of 11073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

How long does Meermin usually take? I ordered loafers on March 16, and I haven't heard anything about the process since then. All I see is order initiated on March 22. Does that mean they're still working on my shoes? 

I ordered mine on December 24, and still haven't gotten them. They said they would be ready to ship in about 1.5 weeks from now. I've heard anything from a week to 4 months so it depends on what you order and when you order it.

post #5123 of 11073
Quote:
Originally Posted by totolino85 View Post

waited my ones over 2 months from order ... worth every single second of it...

 

they're having problems with huge amount of orders and they want to keep quality high ... so if you're unlucky they don't have your model ready you have to wait for them confused.gif

 

is indeed frustrating but in the end you really get amazing stuff for the price you 'd buy a shitty pair of prada that last 3 monts on a 70% sale!

 

Fair enough, I just wish they'd keep me updated on the process. If they advertise a 30 day period, then they should notify me if they are not able to make that, and give me a new delivery date.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz3Pickz View Post

I ordered mine on December 24, and still haven't gotten them. They said they would be ready to ship in about 1.5 weeks from now. I've heard anything from a week to 4 months so it depends on what you order and when you order it.

 

That sounds really bad! I might as well cancel my order if the loafers won't arrive before summer!

post #5124 of 11073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

 

Fair enough, I just wish they'd keep me updated on the process. If they advertise a 30 day period, then they should notify me if they are not able to make that, and give me a new delivery date.

 

 

That sounds really bad! I might as well cancel my order if the loafers won't arrive before summer!

Well given what I've heard, they're worth waiting for! Besides, I think they have started to get it rolling again with quality control etc. So I would be very surprised if you had to wait as long as me. At least for me, I can't find any shoes in that price range that look half as good, so I'm pretty much stuck with them :)

post #5125 of 11073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz3Pickz View Post

I ordered mine on December 24, and still haven't gotten them. They said they would be ready to ship in about 1.5 weeks from now. I've heard anything from a week to 4 months so it depends on what you order and when you order it.

 

I agree with the above and I'm willing to go as far as to call it ridiculous. 

post #5126 of 11073
+1, that is krazy!! They need to communicate better. I am glad I ordered a few pairs before they became super popular and the MTOs have been delivered close to schedule.
post #5127 of 11073
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

+1, that is krazy!! They need to communicate better. I am glad I ordered a few pairs before they became super popular and the MTOs have been delivered close to schedule.
On that note I might cancel my country boot order and double down on the austerity!
post #5128 of 11073

This is why I wanted to order the austerity boot MTO before the summer in the first place. To get it early fall.
 

post #5129 of 11073
Quote:
Originally Posted by konda View Post

This is why I wanted to order the austerity boot MTO before the summer in the first place. To get it early fall.

Or at least before winter!
post #5130 of 11073
Cant wait to see pics of the country boot
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes