or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 340

post #5086 of 10118

thanks kwhunter

I've read about self-clearing things that shipped from the states to avoid paying the brokerage fees, for some reason I just assumed it would translate to any other country--you learn something new everyday

 

as a follow-up question, would it be cheaper to have them shipped to the states and brought over?

post #5087 of 10118
custom for the sake of custom?
post #5088 of 10118

EXCELLENT news gentlemen,

 

Here is the email chain between Pepe and me.  It appears that the adelaide is in production, just not online yet.  I would assume there are other models that are in production, but not on the website.  

 

Start from the bottom.

                                                                                                    

 

Good morning Sir,

 
The pair you are requesting is already in production so you wouldn't need to pay for the MTO fee as we are going to introduce it shortly.
 
Just let us know if you want to proceed an order or if you prefer just to wait until we offer it online.
 
Thank you very much for your interest.

Best regards,
 
Pepe Albaladejo
 
Meermin on:   Tumblr  ·  Facebook  · Twitter  ·  Pinterest
 
(Please confirm the receipt of this message. Thank you very much.)
(Por favor confirme la recepción de este mensaje. Muchas gracias.)
 
 

El 04/04/2013, a las 16:36, Albert escribió:

Thank you for your reply Pepe,
 
Would it be possible to have a special order of model #102461 made in dark brown calf instead of black calf?  Would the MTO cost still apply for this?
 
Thank you again.
 
Albert
post #5089 of 10118
^ I might me tempted by that. Just bought the Classic collection whole cut in snuff suede with expected shipping next week happy.gif
post #5090 of 10118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al in Philly View Post

EXCELLENT news gentlemen,

 

Good morning Sir,

 
The pair you are requesting is already in production so you wouldn't need to pay for the MTO fee as we are going to introduce it shortly.
Would it be possible to have a special order of model #102461 made in dark brown calf instead of black calf?  Would the MTO cost still apply for this?
 

 

Molto bene! Applause.

 

Kind regards,

Johan.

post #5091 of 10118

Some progress pictures from Pepe on the MTO group buy 

 

 

post #5092 of 10118
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post

Some progress pictures from Pepe on the MTO group buy 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

These look amazing, can't believe I missed out on them.

post #5093 of 10118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al in Philly View Post

EXCELLENT news gentlemen,

 

Here is the email chain between Pepe and me.  It appears that the adelaide is in production, just not online yet.  I would assume there are other models that are in production, but not on the website.  

 

Start from the bottom.

                                                                                                    

 

Good morning Sir,

 
The pair you are requesting is already in production so you wouldn't need to pay for the MTO fee as we are going to introduce it shortly.
 
Just let us know if you want to proceed an order or if you prefer just to wait until we offer it online.
 
Thank you very much for your interest.

Best regards,
 
Pepe Albaladejo
 
Meermin on:   Tumblr  ·  Facebook  · Twitter  ·  Pinterest
 
(Please confirm the receipt of this message. Thank you very much.)
(Por favor confirme la recepción de este mensaje. Muchas gracias.)
 
 

El 04/04/2013, a las 16:36, Albert escribió:

Thank you for your reply Pepe,
 
Would it be possible to have a special order of model #102461 made in dark brown calf instead of black calf?  Would the MTO cost still apply for this?
 
Thank you again.
 
Albert

 

Oh yeah!!!

post #5094 of 10118

I'm going to assume the austerity brogue in brown is already in production, as well.

post #5095 of 10118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al in Philly View Post

I'm going to assume the austerity brogue in brown is already in production, as well.

Me too
post #5096 of 10118

http://meermin.tumblr.com/  

 

I'm simply in love with the new single monk linea maestro in suede and normal brown leather!!!! There are at least 5 or 6 models I absolutely love,

 

damn you Sandro&Pepe&Luisa!!!!!  smile.gif

 

I'm seriously considering to buy them all @ once and than forget about shoes for the next 5 years... only issue with that is that I'm sure they'll go out with some new models shortly and I'll want them too ffffuuuu.gif

 

Meermin became my only supplier or smart shoes ...

post #5097 of 10118
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Me too
Still in for the boots?
post #5098 of 10118
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post

Some progress pictures from Pepe on the MTO group buy 



Are these Hiro?
post #5099 of 10118
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Still in for the boots?

Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Are these Hiro?

Hopefully another few weeks and these will be shipped?? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #5100 of 10118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al in Philly View Post

I'm going to assume the austerity brogue in brown is already in production, as well.

brown suede.

 

Have spoken to Luisa and the suede version should be available now.

Brown calf would be an extra cost although I'm sure it wouldn't be the full MTO cost and may even be no charge if enough people are after it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes