or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 333

post #4981 of 10957

We now have 6 and can proceed?
 

post #4982 of 10957
Quote:
Originally Posted by konda View Post

We now have 6 and can proceed?

 
Still waiting to hear back from Pepe. I'll throw an email to Sandro and Luisa too. Just to confirm what can or can't be done.

Edit. Email sent. Patience gents!
post #4983 of 10957

What style and last are we looking at? Please reattach the picture.

 

Excellent reply by OzzyJones (down below). Beautiful choice for MTO.

 

Now I wonder, how would one/which size should one pick? I usually wear 7,5-8 in C&J 348. My feet measures some:

 

+- 265 in length.

+- 69 in width of heel.

+- 70 in width of arch.

+- 98 in width of ball.

 

 

 7.5  8.5  41  99mm  276mm
 8  9  42  100mm  280mm

 

Measurements for a http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=2728 (Olfe).


Edited by Silhouette - 3/30/13 at 6:27am
post #4984 of 10957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post

What style and last are we looking at? Please reattach the picture.
Looking at an austerity brogue balmoral boot 9 eyelet choice of Olfe or New Rey full rubber or leather (double?) Sole and choice of darker and lighter brown leather. Colour hasn't really been nailed down at all and I'm kinda keen to go with cuero shell for the lighter model but I'll go along with the body of the kirk.
Here's a link to the image but its very much just for an idea of the style
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=roberts+austerity+brogue+boot&hl=en&safe=off&client=ms-android-google&rlz=1Y3TXLS_enGB518GB518&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=CtpWUdqMI8Sv0QXWjoCwDw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=384&bih=519#biv=i%7C0%3Bd%7CJkKErWZann9byM%3A.
Edit, top left image!
post #4985 of 10957
I might be interested too keep me posted.
post #4986 of 10957

I don't know what everyone is interested in (or what leathers Meermin has access to) but here are some color options:

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

EG Shannon Snuff suede?

 

G&G Wigmoore Vintage Rioja

 

C&J Somerville? Beechnut

 

SC

 

EG Shannon midnight blue

 

Carmina suedes

 

post #4987 of 10957
Quote:
Originally Posted by burghler View Post

I don't know what everyone is interested in (or what leathers Meermin has access to) but here are some color options:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

EG Shannon Snuff suede?



G&G Wigmoore Vintage Rioja



C&J Somerville? Beechnut



SC



EG Shannon midnight blue



Carmina suedes


The original brief is for an autumn/winter boot so for me strike suede. The vintage rioja is similar to meermin's burgundy antique which I like the idea of
post #4988 of 10957
If there could be 6 people found who are interested in having 2 tone leather or leather+ suede, or maybe even cap toe version, then we shall do this as well : )
post #4989 of 10957
Anybody interested in hatch grain leather?
post #4990 of 10957
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Anybody interested in hatch grain leather?

Pepe is awaiting info from the tannery about this, according to my email with him from yesterday.

Ozzy, I like the version of the boot you chose. I am definitely in for anything in calf leather. I just need a dark color and and hopefully lighter color version. The availability to pick a different sole would be the major factor in my purchase of one or two pairs.
post #4991 of 10957
post #4992 of 10957
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Pepe is awaiting info from the tannery about this, according to my email with him from yesterday.

Ozzy, I like the version of the boot you chose. I am definitely in for anything in calf leather. I just need a dark color and and hopefully lighter color version. The availability to pick a different sole would be the major factor in my purchase of one or two pairs.
I agree. I think the original idea of a darker calf on rubber is sound. If we can do both great. This is Konda's baby, I'm just running with it. I've reached out to Meermin for the numbers required to allow a choice of last, sole and skin but let's keep it to 2 choices or it just gets silly
post #4993 of 10957
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

I agree. I think the original idea of a darker calf on rubber is sound. If we can do both great. This is Konda's baby, I'm just running with it. I've reached out to Meermin for the numbers required to allow a choice of last, sole and skin but let's keep it to 2 choices or it just gets silly

Agree-two lasts, two colors and hopefully two soles. I don't think two lasts or colors would be a problem. I believe Terror did one with the Austerity Brogues in brown and burgundy. I think the soles would be the issue.
post #4994 of 10957
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Agree-two lasts, two colors and hopefully two soles. I don't think two lasts or colors would be a problem. I believe Terror did one with the Austerity Brogues in brown and burgundy. I think the soles would be the issue.
Let's see what they come back with. We know we can do 2 lasts per the lobb copy and 2 colours per the austerity shoe. I think if we can get enough bodies/orders we should be good to go. I don't expect to hear from Meermin til Tuesday at least due to Easter being a pretty massive deal in Spain so we can pick it up again from there.
As an aside, are you happy with all eyelets or would you prefer speed hooks?
That goes out to all interested parties btw
post #4995 of 10957

Would a short boot be an option? Maybe with a soft square toe w/ medallion.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes