or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 330

post #4936 of 11423
Definitely in, I we are able to do multiple colors, I may be in for 2 biggrin.gif
post #4937 of 11423
Think terror squad has any spare hatch grain?
post #4938 of 11423
Or one Burgundy antique one cuero shell. Double dainite all eyelets
post #4939 of 11423
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Definitely in, I we are able to do multiple colors, I may be in for 2 biggrin.gif

Then I'll be w you!
post #4940 of 11423
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post


+1


Oh god yes for those. I can snatch those if we're going for a New Rey and a full rubber sole. Would prefer a darker brown tho for easier pairing with darker winter clothes.

post #4941 of 11423
Double checked prices. Looks like €380 inc VAT for calf and 500 inc VAT for shell. Mad bargain!!!
post #4942 of 11423
Two colors, two lasts? New Ray is out for me.
post #4943 of 11423
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Two colors, two lasts? New Ray is out for me.
Read my mind G! If we can drum up enough interest we could go half Rey half Olfe
post #4944 of 11423
I am not a good organizer, but here are my thoughts-

Two colors-one dark and one lighter
Two sole options-full rubber or full leather
Two lasts-New Rey and Olfe.

If we need 6 orders, and those options are available, I have 1/3 of the order filled.
post #4945 of 11423
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

I am not a good organizer, but here are my thoughts-

Two colors-one dark and one lighter
Two sole options-full rubber or full leather
Two lasts-New Rey and Olfe.

If we need 6 orders, and those options are available, I have 1/3 of the order filled.

Guess there would be more than 6 orders : )
post #4946 of 11423
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

I am not a good organizer, but here are my thoughts-

Two colors-one dark and one lighter
Two sole options-full rubber or full leather
Two lasts-New Rey and Olfe.

If we need 6 orders, and those options are available, I have 1/3 of the order filled.
think we might need 6 for each to lose the MTO charge. I didnt factor that in the prices btw. I'd go lighter for the Cuero shell. I'm happy with either sole option as I've already ordered the country boot
post #4947 of 11423

I'll compromise on the sole if absolutely necessary but then I need to apply a topy sole, which is kinda dumb as I'm in the need for a fall/winter boot.

 

For color something else than tan or black and for last the new rey. Then I'm game for this. What would a suede austerity brogue be like? A threat or a possibility?
 

post #4948 of 11423
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post


think we might need 6 for each to lose the MTO charge. I didnt factor that in the prices btw. I'd go lighter for the Cuero shell. I'm happy with either sole option as I've already ordered the country boot

 

I'm in if there's a Rui last option for my fat feet :)

post #4949 of 11423
Quote:
Originally Posted by konda View Post

I'll compromise on the sole if absolutely necessary but then I need to apply a topy sole, which is kinda dumb as I'm in the need for a fall/winter boot.

For color something else than tan or black and for last the new rey. Then I'm game for this. What would a suede austerity brogue be like? A threat or a possibility?

 
There are a few around. Meermin are gonna make theirs in suede but this is a winter boot and I live in Scotland where winter lasts 6 months and means tons of salt everywhere so no suede for me!
post #4950 of 11423

Final call.

 

Still looking for people for a possible double monk MTO. If no-one is interested, I'm putting my MTO in after Easter. The shoe is exactly the same as in this picture but in New Rey last and color is Janus Calf Tobacco suede. Sole in full rubber.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes