Gents, trying to get this straight in my head. I'm a UK9 in Rey which is fine in length but a bit snug in width. Should I stick with the 9 for Rui or size down a half as per Luisa's suggestion?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
Last edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 328post #4906 of 152203/27/13 at 8:58ampost #4907 of 152203/27/13 at 12:06pmpost #4908 of 152203/27/13 at 1:35pmpost #4909 of 152203/27/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
I would size down half a size from your New Rey size, unless you are already finding New Rey almost too short.post #4910 of 152203/27/13 at 2:40pmpost #4911 of 152203/27/13 at 3:48pmpost #4912 of 152203/27/13 at 4:44pmpost #4913 of 152203/27/13 at 5:07pmpost #4914 of 152203/27/13 at 5:42pmpost #4915 of 152203/27/13 at 8:35pmpost #4916 of 152203/27/13 at 11:28pmpost #4917 of 152203/28/13 at 2:50amQuote:Originally Posted by blue2007
Trying to decide between two double monks. Same color but one is suede vs calf. Trying to figure out which one is more versatile to wear with both suits and jeans for example.
I have both and my suede pair have by far seen more use.post #4918 of 152203/28/13 at 4:57amQuote:
I think stock in Madrid is quite good, I think they also have some shoes not present in their webpage.
I had to ship them back my last order for bad size , I got the size more in few days delivered from Madrid and not from Mallorca; same did a friend of mine and got also his new shoes from Madrid.
If you can that's a good way to go!post #4919 of 152203/28/13 at 9:34pm
Looks like my black whole-cuts and burgundy side-laced oxfords are shipping very soon which is a relief since I needed the whole-cuts for a formal event next weekend. However, I had originally ordered the Classic whole-cuts but they weren't going to be ready in time even though I ordered around 45 days ago. Instead, I asked if the LM whole-cuts were available and offered to pay the increased price. They are also sending a free belt which I thought was very generous of them, especially since I was going to get one with my next order, anyway.
I'm excited to see if I can tell the difference in quality between the Classic and LM lines. The Classics I have are very good quality and have been holding up with 2-3 days use per week with no problem. I would absolutely put the quality of Meermin's Classic line above AE as did my tailor and my cobbler. If the LM are even better and still less than AE firsts at retail, I think that's a steal.post #4920 of 152203/28/13 at 10:23pm
Hey everyone. I haven't searched through the entire thread for sizing tips.. but can anyone help me out?
These guys are gorgeous and, from what I can tell, not something Carmina offers.
I wear a 10.5UK in the Inca last for Carmina. Do you think I'd order the same, 10.5uk from Meermin?
If these are ready in shop, what's the wait time like and how many people have had issues with getting them shipped to the USA?
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding