Gents, trying to get this straight in my head. I'm a UK9 in Rey which is fine in length but a bit snug in width. Should I stick with the 9 for Rui or size down a half as per Luisa's suggestion?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin Dark Brown Country Calf Brogue Boots size UK10 Last post on 2/20/17 at 10:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- VASS dark cognac oxford with brogues RARE SIZE 38.5 U last with lasted trees and toe taps! very... Last post on 2/16/17 at 3:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
Last edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 328post #4906 of 157273/27/13 at 8:58ampost #4907 of 157273/27/13 at 12:06pmpost #4908 of 157273/27/13 at 1:35pmpost #4909 of 157273/27/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
I would size down half a size from your New Rey size, unless you are already finding New Rey almost too short.post #4910 of 157273/27/13 at 2:40pmpost #4911 of 157273/27/13 at 3:48pmpost #4912 of 157273/27/13 at 4:44pmpost #4913 of 157273/27/13 at 5:07pmpost #4914 of 157273/27/13 at 5:42pmpost #4915 of 157273/27/13 at 8:35pmpost #4916 of 157273/27/13 at 11:28pmpost #4917 of 157273/28/13 at 2:50amQuote:Originally Posted by blue2007
Trying to decide between two double monks. Same color but one is suede vs calf. Trying to figure out which one is more versatile to wear with both suits and jeans for example.
I have both and my suede pair have by far seen more use.post #4918 of 157273/28/13 at 4:57amQuote:
I think stock in Madrid is quite good, I think they also have some shoes not present in their webpage.
I had to ship them back my last order for bad size , I got the size more in few days delivered from Madrid and not from Mallorca; same did a friend of mine and got also his new shoes from Madrid.
If you can that's a good way to go!post #4919 of 157273/28/13 at 9:34pm
Looks like my black whole-cuts and burgundy side-laced oxfords are shipping very soon which is a relief since I needed the whole-cuts for a formal event next weekend. However, I had originally ordered the Classic whole-cuts but they weren't going to be ready in time even though I ordered around 45 days ago. Instead, I asked if the LM whole-cuts were available and offered to pay the increased price. They are also sending a free belt which I thought was very generous of them, especially since I was going to get one with my next order, anyway.
I'm excited to see if I can tell the difference in quality between the Classic and LM lines. The Classics I have are very good quality and have been holding up with 2-3 days use per week with no problem. I would absolutely put the quality of Meermin's Classic line above AE as did my tailor and my cobbler. If the LM are even better and still less than AE firsts at retail, I think that's a steal.post #4920 of 157273/28/13 at 10:23pm
Hey everyone. I haven't searched through the entire thread for sizing tips.. but can anyone help me out?
These guys are gorgeous and, from what I can tell, not something Carmina offers.
I wear a 10.5UK in the Inca last for Carmina. Do you think I'd order the same, 10.5uk from Meermin?
If these are ready in shop, what's the wait time like and how many people have had issues with getting them shipped to the USA?
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 3 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Michael Andrews Bespoke? Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 7 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Partenopea brown SC EU52 fits like EU50 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...