Gents, trying to get this straight in my head. I'm a UK9 in Rey which is fine in length but a bit snug in width. Should I stick with the 9 for Rui or size down a half as per Luisa's suggestion?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 328post #4906 of 135043/27/13 at 8:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4907 of 135043/27/13 at 12:06pmpost #4908 of 135043/27/13 at 1:35pmpost #4909 of 135043/27/13 at 2:35pmQuote:
I would size down half a size from your New Rey size, unless you are already finding New Rey almost too short.post #4910 of 135043/27/13 at 2:40pmpost #4911 of 135043/27/13 at 3:48pmpost #4912 of 135043/27/13 at 4:44pmpost #4913 of 135043/27/13 at 5:07pmpost #4914 of 135043/27/13 at 5:42pmpost #4915 of 135043/27/13 at 8:35pmpost #4916 of 135043/27/13 at 11:28pmpost #4917 of 135043/28/13 at 2:50amQuote:Originally Posted by blue2007
Trying to decide between two double monks. Same color but one is suede vs calf. Trying to figure out which one is more versatile to wear with both suits and jeans for example.
I have both and my suede pair have by far seen more use.post #4918 of 135043/28/13 at 4:57amQuote:
I think stock in Madrid is quite good, I think they also have some shoes not present in their webpage.
I had to ship them back my last order for bad size , I got the size more in few days delivered from Madrid and not from Mallorca; same did a friend of mine and got also his new shoes from Madrid.
If you can that's a good way to go!post #4919 of 135043/28/13 at 9:34pm
Looks like my black whole-cuts and burgundy side-laced oxfords are shipping very soon which is a relief since I needed the whole-cuts for a formal event next weekend. However, I had originally ordered the Classic whole-cuts but they weren't going to be ready in time even though I ordered around 45 days ago. Instead, I asked if the LM whole-cuts were available and offered to pay the increased price. They are also sending a free belt which I thought was very generous of them, especially since I was going to get one with my next order, anyway.
I'm excited to see if I can tell the difference in quality between the Classic and LM lines. The Classics I have are very good quality and have been holding up with 2-3 days use per week with no problem. I would absolutely put the quality of Meermin's Classic line above AE as did my tailor and my cobbler. If the LM are even better and still less than AE firsts at retail, I think that's a steal.post #4920 of 135043/28/13 at 10:23pm
Hey everyone. I haven't searched through the entire thread for sizing tips.. but can anyone help me out?
These guys are gorgeous and, from what I can tell, not something Carmina offers.
I wear a 10.5UK in the Inca last for Carmina. Do you think I'd order the same, 10.5uk from Meermin?
If these are ready in shop, what's the wait time like and how many people have had issues with getting them shipped to the USA?
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 14 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › True Detective Season 2 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...