Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 11:42am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 317
Styleforum Top Picks
The Lowndes I have on the 348 aren't really narrow, as I have wide feet. If you have normal to wide feet, the Hiro should fit! If you are known with the AE #5 last, I would advise a half size down if it's a bit tight, and a whole size down if it is a bit loose.
Others have reported the Hiro last as being about the same as AE's 5 last or maybe even a little bigger. Based on the last and sole measurements Pepe sent me, this sounds accurate to me.
This sounds better. However, I've seen posts that the 348 is narrower than the 240, and the 240 is definitely too narrow for me (both narrower than 337).
But if you both think Hiro is about the same as AE 5, then it would work for me!
That I don't agree; I have a pair of AE FA in 8D where I use a thin insoles, where the size 7 Hiro cap toes fits me quite perfect, maybe a bit on the tight side before break-in.
Any pointers on sizing when comparing to the Cheaney 147, Loake 026 and Loake Legend lasts? I'm a UK 9.5 in all of those, so applying the same to the Hiro last would probably fit me?
Saw some search results about Loake 024 last but not 026, pardon me if this has been discussed a lot of times before.
Guys I'm screwed.
I'm a 6D in AE Park Ave (yes I know, small feet, blah blah blah) and I ordered a 5.5 in the Dub Monks...
Should I just go ahead and cancel the order?
No trees. I started to, but heard trees cause problems & are overpriced, so I had them removed from my order. I answered FedEx's questions to the best of my ability but they said they needed more info so they're contacting Meermin. Not sure what the outcome will be.
What problems are caused by using shoe trees?
It's not using trees in general, it's importing them from Europe to the US that is the problem. Wood falls under some category for US customs that requires more paperwork and likely fees. Maybe because it's considered an agricultural product? That's why people in the US are avoiding ordering the trees.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 10 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 16 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 30 minutes ago
- › Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist 30 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 31 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...