Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 275
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4112 of 134901/26/13 at 8:58amQuote:
Shouldn't take that long although it takes a while. I paid in late November, shoes shipped like 16 days later, then they arrived in the states and ran into some customs trouble and got to me about 2 weeks after that.post #4113 of 134901/26/13 at 2:09pmpost #4114 of 134901/26/13 at 3:29pmpost #4115 of 134901/26/13 at 4:06pmpost #4116 of 134901/26/13 at 5:12pmpost #4117 of 134901/26/13 at 7:35pmpost #4118 of 134901/26/13 at 11:32pmpost #4119 of 134901/26/13 at 11:34pmpost #4120 of 134901/27/13 at 12:23ampost #4121 of 134901/27/13 at 12:23ampost #4122 of 134901/27/13 at 7:46ampost #4123 of 134901/27/13 at 10:05amQuote:Originally Posted by d0h15
Finally had the chance to take a picture of my newest acquisition:
Double Monks in the Light Brown Rapello Suede on the Hiro last. Due to the current weather conditions I haven't taken them for a walk yet. I sized down half a size on Pepe's recommendation and they fit pretty well, however the leather seems to be pretty hard (judging from the few walks I had around the house).
hope you don't mind me asking,
are those for 160 euro + shipping aswell or you have to pay the 360 for the mto?
cause I like a lot this colour ,the one on the e-shop is way to dark for my taste of jeans shoes :)
thanks a lot in advance!
Vittoriopost #4124 of 134901/27/13 at 1:38pm
I've no previous experience with Meermin but I've been following this thread with much interest.
What I would like is to make an inquiry with people who have experience with different manufacturers and can make qualified comparisons in terms of quality, design of last at various price-points. I do not believe (and you make correct me if I'm wrong), that a updated ranking-list has been made where the different value-proposals of Meermin have been incorporated. I've seen alot of comparisons that have been made between different mature manufacturers, but no comprehensive list.
So, to sum it up. Where would you place Meermin Classic line, Meermin Linea Maestro and Meermin MTO? (Or equivalently; in terms of quality and design of last - what other manufacturers can they compete with and surpass?)
For those who have experience with Carmina, please do also incorporate Carmina.
Thank you.post #4125 of 134901/27/13 at 1:52pmQuote:
Yeah exactly, thanks for remembering. I'm hoping to get the double monk boots this month.
I will admit I enjoyed reading the presumptious posters suggesting Meermin made any thing at my whim
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 48 seconds ago
- › Dress in Academia 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 5 minutes ago
- › New Styles Added! Eidos Napoli Jackets & Suits - 42, 44, 46 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Crocodile belts and Alligator belts 10 minutes ago
- › Khaki's of Carmel - Official Affiliate Thread - Carmel-by-the-Sea,... 12 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...