Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
Last edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 275post #4112 of 153631/26/13 at 8:58amQuote:
Shouldn't take that long although it takes a while. I paid in late November, shoes shipped like 16 days later, then they arrived in the states and ran into some customs trouble and got to me about 2 weeks after that.post #4113 of 153631/26/13 at 2:09pmpost #4114 of 153631/26/13 at 3:29pmpost #4115 of 153631/26/13 at 4:06pmpost #4116 of 153631/26/13 at 5:12pmpost #4117 of 153631/26/13 at 7:35pmpost #4118 of 153631/26/13 at 11:32pmpost #4119 of 153631/26/13 at 11:34pmpost #4120 of 153631/27/13 at 12:23ampost #4121 of 153631/27/13 at 12:23ampost #4122 of 153631/27/13 at 7:46ampost #4123 of 153631/27/13 at 10:05amQuote:Originally Posted by d0h15
Finally had the chance to take a picture of my newest acquisition:
Double Monks in the Light Brown Rapello Suede on the Hiro last. Due to the current weather conditions I haven't taken them for a walk yet. I sized down half a size on Pepe's recommendation and they fit pretty well, however the leather seems to be pretty hard (judging from the few walks I had around the house).
hope you don't mind me asking,
are those for 160 euro + shipping aswell or you have to pay the 360 for the mto?
cause I like a lot this colour ,the one on the e-shop is way to dark for my taste of jeans shoes :)
thanks a lot in advance!
Vittoriopost #4124 of 153631/27/13 at 1:38pm
I've no previous experience with Meermin but I've been following this thread with much interest.
What I would like is to make an inquiry with people who have experience with different manufacturers and can make qualified comparisons in terms of quality, design of last at various price-points. I do not believe (and you make correct me if I'm wrong), that a updated ranking-list has been made where the different value-proposals of Meermin have been incorporated. I've seen alot of comparisons that have been made between different mature manufacturers, but no comprehensive list.
So, to sum it up. Where would you place Meermin Classic line, Meermin Linea Maestro and Meermin MTO? (Or equivalently; in terms of quality and design of last - what other manufacturers can they compete with and surpass?)
For those who have experience with Carmina, please do also incorporate Carmina.
Thank you.post #4125 of 153631/27/13 at 1:52pmQuote:
Yeah exactly, thanks for remembering. I'm hoping to get the double monk boots this month.
I will admit I enjoyed reading the presumptious posters suggesting Meermin made any thing at my whim
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Dress in Academia 10 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Unhappy Bespoke Experience Review 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 11 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...