Lobb 7000 and Eg 82, Vass F, G&G DG 70 in that order. I cheated. The number one of all is the Hiro, right Pepe?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:38 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Can I get the toe of my leather shoes repaired? Can I put in metal...
Last edited: 2/11/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 259
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3872 of 144781/1/13 at 8:58pmpost #3873 of 144781/2/13 at 12:11ampost #3874 of 144781/2/13 at 7:24pmpost #3875 of 144781/3/13 at 1:09amQuote:Originally Posted by terrorsquad
Some of the Paypal invoices for the MTO have been sent out; Pepe is busy travelling at the moment and I guess he will have the rest of the invoices sent out soon.
Good news is that the Radica leather order has been placed with Ilcea and they have started work on it.
On a separate note, just wanted some feedback from all of you. If you could choose your favourite last from any shoe brand, what last will it be?
My favourite lasts in no particular order are: Carmina simpson, C&J 337 and Vass F last.
Regarding the MTO: has anyone else who is involved in the group buy not received an invoice yet?post #3876 of 144781/3/13 at 7:50ampost #3877 of 144781/3/13 at 8:18ampost #3878 of 144781/3/13 at 10:26ampost #3879 of 144781/3/13 at 12:05pmpost #3880 of 144781/3/13 at 12:15pmpost #3881 of 144781/3/13 at 2:25pmpost #3882 of 144781/3/13 at 4:59pmQuote:
As the organizer, I myself have not gotten my invoice However, this is also suprising to me;No worries, I will double check with them on every single order to make sure they get it correct. I will ask them to send a confirmation email to all the participants to confirm that the specs of each participants order is correct.Quote:
Yup, this came as a suprise to me as it seems they charged a much lower shipping charge compared to normal orders.
For those who have yet to receive their invoices by Saturday, kindly drop me an email on Sunday. I will be calling Pepe to remind him of your invoices.post #3883 of 144781/3/13 at 7:56pmpost #3884 of 144781/4/13 at 8:05am
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 14 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 16 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 18 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 19 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.