or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 259

post #3871 of 11794
Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post

John Lobb 7000.
l
Lobb 7000 and Eg 82, Vass F, G&G DG 70 in that order. I cheated. The number one of all is the Hiro, right Pepe?
post #3872 of 11794

Carmina Rain is basically perfect:

 

 

 

All Carmina lasts are pretty damn good.

 

Alden Plaza

 

Alfred Sargent 98 & 104

 

Anything from JL, G&G, C&J, EG, Vass, et al. are all just a little off for me.

post #3873 of 11794
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioImpemba View Post

Carmina Rain is basically perfect:





All Carmina lasts are pretty damn good.

Alden Plaza

Alfred Sargent 98 & 104

Anything from JL, G&G, C&J, EG, Vass, et al. are all just a little off for me.
Wow! That's one smoking hot Austerity brogue!!!
post #3874 of 11794

I imagine that its too late to get in on the MTO orders but if by small chance it's not, can someone tell me how to go about ordering?

 

Thanks.

post #3875 of 11794
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post

Guys,

Some of the Paypal invoices for the MTO have been sent out; Pepe is busy travelling at the moment and I guess he will have the rest of the invoices sent out soon. 

Good news is that the Radica leather order has been placed with Ilcea and they have started work on it.

On a separate note, just wanted some feedback from all of you. If you could choose your favourite last from any shoe brand, what last will it be?

My favourite lasts in no particular order are: Carmina simpson, C&J 337 and Vass F last.

Regarding the MTO: has anyone else who is involved in the group buy not received an invoice yet?
post #3876 of 11794
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Upright Man View Post


My favourite lasts in no particular order are: Carmina simpson, C&J 337 and Vass F last.
Regarding the MTO: has anyone else who is involved in the group buy not received an invoice yet?

 

 

No invoice here.

post #3877 of 11794
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Upright Man View Post


My favourite lasts in no particular order are: Carmina simpson, C&J 337 and Vass F last.
Regarding the MTO: has anyone else who is involved in the group buy not received an invoice yet?

I haven't received anything yet either...

post #3878 of 11794
I received mine.
post #3879 of 11794
Just got mine.
post #3880 of 11794

Must've been part of the early batch; I received mine almost two weeks ago eek.gif.

 

Looks like the shipping charges are way less than normal, making this MTO even sweeter! My RTW double monks cost 35 euros for shipping but this MTO only charged 17 euros! fistbump.gif
 

post #3881 of 11794

Got mine as well. Unlike the previous group order, there are no details in the invoice, which I find concerning. 

post #3882 of 11794
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddsg View Post

Got mine as well. Unlike the previous group order, there are no details in the invoice, which I find concerning. 

 

As the organizer, I myself have not gotten my invoice facepalm.gif However, this is also suprising to me;No worries, I will double check with them on every single order to make sure they get it correct. I will ask them to send a confirmation email to all the participants to confirm that the specs of each participants order is correct.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karembeu View Post

Must've been part of the early batch; I received mine almost two weeks ago eek.gif.

 

Looks like the shipping charges are way less than normal, making this MTO even sweeter! My RTW double monks cost 35 euros for shipping but this MTO only charged 17 euros! fistbump.gif
 

 

Yup, this came as a suprise to me as it seems they charged a much lower shipping charge compared to normal orders.

 

 

For those who have yet to receive their invoices by Saturday, kindly drop me an email on Sunday. I will be calling Pepe to remind him of your invoices.

post #3883 of 11794
got my invoice yesterday.
post #3884 of 11794
Got my invoice and paid.
post #3885 of 11794

Same here - got my invoice a while ago (a week back maybe) and just paid. I wonder if the metal toe taps are included with every shoe or if there's a premium to pay?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes