Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 245post #3661 of 1346112/13/12 at 9:54am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3662 of 1346112/13/12 at 10:10ampost #3663 of 1346112/13/12 at 10:17ampost #3664 of 1346112/13/12 at 10:23am
Can anyone with experience with AE's #8 last help me out? If I'm a 7.5 in AE, what size would I be in Meermi's Olfe and Hiro lasts?
I did email Meermin, but they suggested a size based on the length of my foot, and my high instep forces me to size up. Unfortunately, I have really fat feet.post #3665 of 1346112/13/12 at 11:12ampost #3666 of 1346112/13/12 at 11:14ampost #3667 of 1346112/13/12 at 11:55ampost #3668 of 1346112/13/12 at 12:02pmpost #3669 of 1346112/13/12 at 12:57pmpost #3670 of 1346112/13/12 at 1:02pmpost #3671 of 1346112/13/12 at 1:10pmpost #3672 of 1346112/13/12 at 1:10pmpost #3673 of 1346112/13/12 at 1:10pmpost #3674 of 1346112/13/12 at 2:48pmpost #3675 of 1346112/13/12 at 5:21pm
I know someone posted a sizing guide in a previous page that Luisa sent and I tried measuring my foot according to that to ask her if her recommended size was still the best fit for me.
I wear 10.5D in AE and 10D in BM pretty comfortably and she recommended that I go with a UK 9.5 for the Classic Collection and a UK 10 for the Linea Maestro. Do those sizes seem about right to you guys? Also, out of curiosity, how come the Linea Maestro requires a half-size increase?
I've ordered the double monks from Meermin in a UK 9.5 and am wondering if I should do a UK 10, based on her recommendations, for the group buy that Terror has set up since that one is being made to the Linea Maestro standards.
Thanks for the input guys!
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 25 seconds ago
- › Next jacket? 33 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Bow-Tie Shoes, sold at Carson Street 9 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...