OK, Sandro or Pepe? Also, do any of you know how to do it? What a pain in the ass this is, shouldn't it already be done for us beforehand?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 4:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 4:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 239
Styleforum Top Picks
apart from you group order, can anyone tell me if the squeaking of my pair from the Classic Line is normal? I would really appreciate your help before I contact Meermin.
It's a Meermin exclusive, an attraction getter innovation. The listener looks to the source, sees the shoes and compliments you- quite novel. The squeeking should go away, I've had it occasionally with AE. Usually just the layers of the outsole/ welt, and will work out of shoe. I'm not saying it's right but simply notify Pepe, and wear for a few weeks. I think it would be premature to send back now and am sure at that point, if the baby doll wistle/ squeek doesn't fall silent, he'll repair/replace.
Usually a shoe squeaks because the leather layers are not enough roughed up, not proper glued and tapped and therefore the leather- layers are not enough coalesced
Perfectly proper way to do do, and as simple as the trace indicates. It's tricky, but you should also try to do an arch measurement from bottom to top of foot at the arch and to pile pennies underneath arch and then measure. For MTO though, I think pepe will only be able to tell you which lasts you shouldn't go with as it isn't bespoke and don't know if he will make adjustments to the instep, or footpad. There are foot measurement, after market kits that approximate what some makers send their clients for sizing, dimensions, but not necessary
Anyone else experiencing a very slow response rate on classic collection (non-custom) shoes?
I placed an order 3 weeks ago, was contacted a week later to say that the shoes were available and ready to ship, and that a PayPal invoice would be arriving shortly. Have heard nothing since then (15 days), and Sandro has not responded to my email follow-up.
Not sure if this is a normal part of the "mañana mañana" business culture in Spain...
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 27 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Navy/Blue Flannel Trousers 28 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 32 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 36 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...