What is the current approximate price for MTO at the moment?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 232post #3466 of 1346812/3/12 at 2:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3467 of 1346812/3/12 at 2:59pmQuote:
Ah, now I get what you mean!post #3468 of 1346812/3/12 at 3:12pmpost #3469 of 1346812/3/12 at 3:16pmpost #3470 of 1346812/3/12 at 3:58pmQuote:
Terrorsquad is facilitating this group buy. He posted a few posts earlier that he was going to email Meermin about a prospective group buy on the John Lobb Phillip II model.post #3471 of 1346812/3/12 at 5:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by bespoken4me
They really are gorgeous and am assuming the Riu last? a little rounder toe box than the Hiro, but either way, you scored on both, last, design etc... I know the "planta paloma" generally refers to the sole treatment, but yours have that nice lacquer finish in the style of Bontoni and Berllutti. Is the Planta finish also inclusive of the treatment of the uppers? beautiful, beautiful choice for MTO
the olfe actually! they really r gorgeous, i am so happy with my choice! thanks for the lovepost #3472 of 1346812/3/12 at 5:12pmpost #3473 of 1346812/3/12 at 7:33pmQuote:
Yup, I'll be handling this. This will be the 6th group buy I'm handling, just finished a group buy for Vass so I'm free to handle this one.post #3474 of 1346812/3/12 at 8:07pmpost #3475 of 1346812/3/12 at 8:15pmQuote:
See attached document, price/options as of August 2012. There are more leather options and Meermin is willing to add/cut extra patterns at extra costs. Not sure if they still are willing to adjust last at this time.post #3476 of 1346812/3/12 at 8:25pmpost #3477 of 1346812/3/12 at 8:36pmpost #3478 of 1346812/3/12 at 8:55pmpost #3479 of 1346812/4/12 at 4:25amHi
I would appreciate some advice as I'm looking for some black cap toes/whole cuts and was eyeing the meermin classic oxfords
As I'm based in the UK, is it worthwhile taking the gamble with these or am I better off buying a pair off (and how do they compare to) Cheaneys/Loakes/Barkers (c&js aren't in my price range) or going to John rushtons to find something in the £100-200 range.
Thankspost #3480 of 1346812/4/12 at 6:42amMeermins arrived today. Light brown double monk on the Hiro last. Pics:
Colour on the website doesn't really match what they are in real life. They're much more of a tan. I took photos in a few different rooms so the photos are pretty near to what they actually are which hopefully someone finds helpful. I haven't gone near any cream or waxes yet so that's just them out of the box.
Few minor marks on the left shoe like I've shown in the 4th picture but firstly they're not very noticeable and I don't really mind about them and honestly far worse marks are going to come from general wear and tear but this is the internet - so I'm obliged to be anal about these things.
Cost was €215. Shoes + VAT + trees + delivery.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Poor man's watch thread 49 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 59 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 2 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren lines, and 'who makes what' - a definitive guide 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...