What is the current approximate price for MTO at the moment?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:49 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 6:05 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 4:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 232
Styleforum Top Picks
Ah, now I get what you mean!
Terrorsquad is facilitating this group buy. He posted a few posts earlier that he was going to email Meermin about a prospective group buy on the John Lobb Phillip II model.
They really are gorgeous and am assuming the Riu last? a little rounder toe box than the Hiro, but either way, you scored on both, last, design etc... I know the "planta paloma" generally refers to the sole treatment, but yours have that nice lacquer finish in the style of Bontoni and Berllutti. Is the Planta finish also inclusive of the treatment of the uppers? beautiful, beautiful choice for MTO
the olfe actually! they really r gorgeous, i am so happy with my choice! thanks for the love
Yup, I'll be handling this. This will be the 6th group buy I'm handling, just finished a group buy for Vass so I'm free to handle this one.
See attached document, price/options as of August 2012. There are more leather options and Meermin is willing to add/cut extra patterns at extra costs. Not sure if they still are willing to adjust last at this time.
Meermin MTO_Aug2012.pdf 256k .pdf file
I would appreciate some advice as I'm looking for some black cap toes/whole cuts and was eyeing the meermin classic oxfords
As I'm based in the UK, is it worthwhile taking the gamble with these or am I better off buying a pair off (and how do they compare to) Cheaneys/Loakes/Barkers (c&js aren't in my price range) or going to John rushtons to find something in the £100-200 range.
Colour on the website doesn't really match what they are in real life. They're much more of a tan. I took photos in a few different rooms so the photos are pretty near to what they actually are which hopefully someone finds helpful. I haven't gone near any cream or waxes yet so that's just them out of the box.
Few minor marks on the left shoe like I've shown in the 4th picture but firstly they're not very noticeable and I don't really mind about them and honestly far worse marks are going to come from general wear and tear but this is the internet - so I'm obliged to be anal about these things.
Cost was €215. Shoes + VAT + trees + delivery.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- › things that are making you happy 9 seconds ago
- › Viberg x Styleforum Cinnamon roughout Sz 8.5 45 seconds ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official 2015 college football thread 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Chelsea Boot in Polo Suede pre-order 1 minute ago
- › Suit brands for short/thin guy? 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 3 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...