None taken, but youre totally wrong Also, that was a custom EthanDesu polish.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 206
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3077 of 1352111/5/12 at 6:48pmpost #3078 of 1352111/5/12 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
2880 SEK which is like $430. Factor in shipping you are still under $500 and it's shipped Swedish post so very low chance of customs (vs. the $30-60 in the states from Fedex). Group MTO at 6 people should be pretty easy as price is that low as well. And Carmina doesn't have random QC issues
Damn. I would def pick up those Carminas for <$500. Have you ordered from them before? Just email-basis? Is there a SF thread for this vendor for MTO? Thanks!post #3079 of 1352111/5/12 at 8:24pmQuote:
We did a MTO in the Carmina thread, service appears to be top notch and I'm really struggling on not ordering anything. Their pricing is crazy good on almost everything, and the stock Edward Green and G&G. And you need just 6 people for any MTO.post #3080 of 1352111/5/12 at 8:39pmQuote:
Somebody said they weren't doing a half suede RTW - Are they then?post #3081 of 1352111/6/12 at 12:20amQuote:
I do. It's a very different shoe for me (I tend to stick to brogues and reverse welts, and it's a nice change. Sorry for the delay with photos, here they are.
Excuse the spots and such on the leather, they need a polish. They will return to uniform easily, in my experience.post #3082 of 1352111/6/12 at 5:32amQuote:
That is the second version. The first version is calf, the photos you see are the suede versions Pepe sent to me when I asked if a suede upper could be done. At this time they are both MTO. 12 weeks min.post #3083 of 1352111/6/12 at 5:37amQuote:Quote:
I have an email from a couple weeks back that specifically states that Meermin has no plans to introduce the Bals into the main rtw line any time soon. This was on the heels of receiving pics of both the all calf (version 1) and the sued (version 2) Balmorals. The suedes shown are the second version of the boot, not the first. I'll let Meermin post the calf version if they wish, very sharp.
I was given the option of ordering either version MTO. I tried to skate around the 12 weeks but no dice. I've been asking the folks @ Meermin for Balmorals since July so I am not sure why they'd say the boots are only available MTO if they are in fact going to be mass produced. Perhaps plans have changed (I hope so) but as of 10/29 Bal boots are MTO for the near future.
For those concerned with the look of the hooks, I do know that meermin is working on making the speed hooks "sleeker".
Edited by Frankie22 - 11/6/12 at 1:10pmpost #3084 of 1352111/6/12 at 8:53ampost #3085 of 1352111/6/12 at 10:50pmpost #3086 of 1352111/7/12 at 3:21ampost #3087 of 1352111/7/12 at 3:48ampost #3088 of 1352111/7/12 at 8:12ampost #3089 of 1352111/7/12 at 9:05am
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 13 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 51 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 6 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Neapolitan Sport Coat 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...