None taken, but youre totally wrong Also, that was a custom EthanDesu polish.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 206
Styleforum Top Picks
2880 SEK which is like $430. Factor in shipping you are still under $500 and it's shipped Swedish post so very low chance of customs (vs. the $30-60 in the states from Fedex). Group MTO at 6 people should be pretty easy as price is that low as well. And Carmina doesn't have random QC issues
Damn. I would def pick up those Carminas for <$500. Have you ordered from them before? Just email-basis? Is there a SF thread for this vendor for MTO? Thanks!
We did a MTO in the Carmina thread, service appears to be top notch and I'm really struggling on not ordering anything. Their pricing is crazy good on almost everything, and the stock Edward Green and G&G. And you need just 6 people for any MTO.
Somebody said they weren't doing a half suede RTW - Are they then?
I do. It's a very different shoe for me (I tend to stick to brogues and reverse welts, and it's a nice change. Sorry for the delay with photos, here they are.
Excuse the spots and such on the leather, they need a polish. They will return to uniform easily, in my experience.
That is the second version. The first version is calf, the photos you see are the suede versions Pepe sent to me when I asked if a suede upper could be done. At this time they are both MTO. 12 weeks min.
I have an email from a couple weeks back that specifically states that Meermin has no plans to introduce the Bals into the main rtw line any time soon. This was on the heels of receiving pics of both the all calf (version 1) and the sued (version 2) Balmorals. The suedes shown are the second version of the boot, not the first. I'll let Meermin post the calf version if they wish, very sharp.
I was given the option of ordering either version MTO. I tried to skate around the 12 weeks but no dice. I've been asking the folks @ Meermin for Balmorals since July so I am not sure why they'd say the boots are only available MTO if they are in fact going to be mass produced. Perhaps plans have changed (I hope so) but as of 10/29 Bal boots are MTO for the near future.
For those concerned with the look of the hooks, I do know that meermin is working on making the speed hooks "sleeker".
Edited by Frankie22 - 11/6/12 at 1:10pm
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › NWT 40 Boglioli Grey Windowpane Sportcoat 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...