Just fill them out like they ask. Didn't get dinged for anything extra ($40ish I think bill was )
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: Yesterday
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: Yesterday
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: Yesterday
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 181post #2701 of 1444110/5/12 at 7:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2702 of 1444110/5/12 at 10:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalikidQuote:
I have 3 pairs of Meermin's, all shell and so far they are, in my opinion top quality shoes. I have had the opportunity to wear my Burgundy shell PTB's on a number of occasions and while the shell was a bit stiff at first after wearing them, a little Saphir and a bit of brushing they are getting softer all the time. Very very comfortable out of the box and actually are more comfortable than my AE and Alden PTB's.
Burgundy PTBs, Cuero NSTs, what are the third pair?post #2703 of 1444110/6/12 at 5:59ampost #2704 of 1444110/6/12 at 6:24am
Cuero Longwings... I had to order as MTO. when I ordered them I was so excited that I forgot to request a different color lining which would have been cool but they they are great they way they turned out.post #2705 of 1444110/6/12 at 6:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Calikid
Cuero Longwings... I had to order as MTO. when I ordered them I was so excited that I forgot to request a different color lining which would have been cool but they they are great they way they turned out.
Any chance of pictures? I have a pair of cuero longwings on the way, single leather sole though vs double.post #2706 of 1444110/6/12 at 6:43amQuote:Quote:
sure. I will try to post today, if not then on Monday...post #2707 of 1444110/6/12 at 6:47amQuote:Originally Posted by CalikidQuote:Quote:
sure. I will try to post today, if not then on Monday...
Cheers. That said, probably won't be close to mine with the current change in shell colours.
Oh I never got an answer, are the PTBs rubber or leather sole?post #2708 of 1444110/6/12 at 10:49amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Rubber, sorry I thought I had answered....
Here are the Cuero shell longwings....
Next to Cigar Aldens with Flash
Next to Cigar Aldens no flashpost #2709 of 1444110/6/12 at 2:00pmpost #2710 of 1444110/6/12 at 3:08pmpost #2711 of 1444110/6/12 at 4:48pmpost #2712 of 1444110/6/12 at 6:01pmQuote:
Yep they fit perfectly for my 'ama' last shoes; btw how much wider is the 'rui' last compared to ama (thinking of getting the non-shell, leather soled longwings :)post #2713 of 1444110/6/12 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by TehBunnyQuote:
Yep they fit perfectly for my 'ama' last shoes; btw how much wider is the 'rui' last compared to ama (thinking of getting the non-shell, leather soled longwings :)
Apparently most people wear the same size in Hiro and Rui, so I'd hazard a guess at no more than 1-2mm.post #2714 of 1444110/6/12 at 7:20pmQuote:
the Ama is wider than the Ron by a bit. I have shoes in both, and the Ron fits and the Ama is too wide. I think that the Rui is a hair wider than the ron but likely by about the same amount as the Ama (see below, that's why they are for sale!) I love the Ron tassel loafers, actually wearing them right now!
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 30 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 5 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 17 minutes ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...