Just fill them out like they ask. Didn't get dinged for anything extra ($40ish I think bill was )
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Can I get the toe of my leather shoes repaired? Can I put in metal...
Last edited: 2/11/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 181post #2701 of 1447810/5/12 at 7:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2702 of 1447810/5/12 at 10:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalikidQuote:
I have 3 pairs of Meermin's, all shell and so far they are, in my opinion top quality shoes. I have had the opportunity to wear my Burgundy shell PTB's on a number of occasions and while the shell was a bit stiff at first after wearing them, a little Saphir and a bit of brushing they are getting softer all the time. Very very comfortable out of the box and actually are more comfortable than my AE and Alden PTB's.
Burgundy PTBs, Cuero NSTs, what are the third pair?post #2703 of 1447810/6/12 at 5:59ampost #2704 of 1447810/6/12 at 6:24am
Cuero Longwings... I had to order as MTO. when I ordered them I was so excited that I forgot to request a different color lining which would have been cool but they they are great they way they turned out.post #2705 of 1447810/6/12 at 6:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Calikid
Cuero Longwings... I had to order as MTO. when I ordered them I was so excited that I forgot to request a different color lining which would have been cool but they they are great they way they turned out.
Any chance of pictures? I have a pair of cuero longwings on the way, single leather sole though vs double.post #2706 of 1447810/6/12 at 6:43amQuote:Quote:
sure. I will try to post today, if not then on Monday...post #2707 of 1447810/6/12 at 6:47amQuote:Originally Posted by CalikidQuote:Quote:
sure. I will try to post today, if not then on Monday...
Cheers. That said, probably won't be close to mine with the current change in shell colours.
Oh I never got an answer, are the PTBs rubber or leather sole?post #2708 of 1447810/6/12 at 10:49amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Rubber, sorry I thought I had answered....
Here are the Cuero shell longwings....
Next to Cigar Aldens with Flash
Next to Cigar Aldens no flashpost #2709 of 1447810/6/12 at 2:00pmpost #2710 of 1447810/6/12 at 3:08pmpost #2711 of 1447810/6/12 at 4:48pmpost #2712 of 1447810/6/12 at 6:01pmQuote:
Yep they fit perfectly for my 'ama' last shoes; btw how much wider is the 'rui' last compared to ama (thinking of getting the non-shell, leather soled longwings :)post #2713 of 1447810/6/12 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by TehBunnyQuote:
Yep they fit perfectly for my 'ama' last shoes; btw how much wider is the 'rui' last compared to ama (thinking of getting the non-shell, leather soled longwings :)
Apparently most people wear the same size in Hiro and Rui, so I'd hazard a guess at no more than 1-2mm.post #2714 of 1447810/6/12 at 7:20pmQuote:
the Ama is wider than the Ron by a bit. I have shoes in both, and the Ron fits and the Ama is too wide. I think that the Rui is a hair wider than the ron but likely by about the same amount as the Ama (see below, that's why they are for sale!) I love the Ron tassel loafers, actually wearing them right now!
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 46 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pure Blue Japan 31 (pics inside) 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?