Just fill them out like they ask. Didn't get dinged for anything extra ($40ish I think bill was )
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:14 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: How to mirror shine your shoes.Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 181post #2701 of 1440610/5/12 at 7:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2702 of 1440610/5/12 at 10:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalikidQuote:
I have 3 pairs of Meermin's, all shell and so far they are, in my opinion top quality shoes. I have had the opportunity to wear my Burgundy shell PTB's on a number of occasions and while the shell was a bit stiff at first after wearing them, a little Saphir and a bit of brushing they are getting softer all the time. Very very comfortable out of the box and actually are more comfortable than my AE and Alden PTB's.
Burgundy PTBs, Cuero NSTs, what are the third pair?post #2703 of 1440610/6/12 at 5:59ampost #2704 of 1440610/6/12 at 6:24am
Cuero Longwings... I had to order as MTO. when I ordered them I was so excited that I forgot to request a different color lining which would have been cool but they they are great they way they turned out.post #2705 of 1440610/6/12 at 6:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Calikid
Cuero Longwings... I had to order as MTO. when I ordered them I was so excited that I forgot to request a different color lining which would have been cool but they they are great they way they turned out.
Any chance of pictures? I have a pair of cuero longwings on the way, single leather sole though vs double.post #2706 of 1440610/6/12 at 6:43amQuote:Quote:
sure. I will try to post today, if not then on Monday...post #2707 of 1440610/6/12 at 6:47amQuote:Originally Posted by CalikidQuote:Quote:
sure. I will try to post today, if not then on Monday...
Cheers. That said, probably won't be close to mine with the current change in shell colours.
Oh I never got an answer, are the PTBs rubber or leather sole?post #2708 of 1440610/6/12 at 10:49amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Rubber, sorry I thought I had answered....
Here are the Cuero shell longwings....
Next to Cigar Aldens with Flash
Next to Cigar Aldens no flashpost #2709 of 1440610/6/12 at 2:00pmpost #2710 of 1440610/6/12 at 3:08pmpost #2711 of 1440610/6/12 at 4:48pmpost #2712 of 1440610/6/12 at 6:01pmQuote:
Yep they fit perfectly for my 'ama' last shoes; btw how much wider is the 'rui' last compared to ama (thinking of getting the non-shell, leather soled longwings :)post #2713 of 1440610/6/12 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by TehBunnyQuote:
Yep they fit perfectly for my 'ama' last shoes; btw how much wider is the 'rui' last compared to ama (thinking of getting the non-shell, leather soled longwings :)
Apparently most people wear the same size in Hiro and Rui, so I'd hazard a guess at no more than 1-2mm.post #2714 of 1440610/6/12 at 7:20pmQuote:
the Ama is wider than the Ron by a bit. I have shoes in both, and the Ron fits and the Ama is too wide. I think that the Rui is a hair wider than the ron but likely by about the same amount as the Ama (see below, that's why they are for sale!) I love the Ron tassel loafers, actually wearing them right now!
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Bernie Sanders, trad icon? 5 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...