Just fill them out like they ask. Didn't get dinged for anything extra ($40ish I think bill was )
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:49 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 181post #2701 of 1347310/5/12 at 7:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2702 of 1347310/5/12 at 10:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by CalikidQuote:
I have 3 pairs of Meermin's, all shell and so far they are, in my opinion top quality shoes. I have had the opportunity to wear my Burgundy shell PTB's on a number of occasions and while the shell was a bit stiff at first after wearing them, a little Saphir and a bit of brushing they are getting softer all the time. Very very comfortable out of the box and actually are more comfortable than my AE and Alden PTB's.
Burgundy PTBs, Cuero NSTs, what are the third pair?post #2703 of 1347310/6/12 at 5:59ampost #2704 of 1347310/6/12 at 6:24am
Cuero Longwings... I had to order as MTO. when I ordered them I was so excited that I forgot to request a different color lining which would have been cool but they they are great they way they turned out.post #2705 of 1347310/6/12 at 6:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Calikid
Cuero Longwings... I had to order as MTO. when I ordered them I was so excited that I forgot to request a different color lining which would have been cool but they they are great they way they turned out.
Any chance of pictures? I have a pair of cuero longwings on the way, single leather sole though vs double.post #2706 of 1347310/6/12 at 6:43amQuote:Quote:
sure. I will try to post today, if not then on Monday...post #2707 of 1347310/6/12 at 6:47amQuote:Originally Posted by CalikidQuote:Quote:
sure. I will try to post today, if not then on Monday...
Cheers. That said, probably won't be close to mine with the current change in shell colours.
Oh I never got an answer, are the PTBs rubber or leather sole?post #2708 of 1347310/6/12 at 10:49amQuote:Quote:Quote:
Rubber, sorry I thought I had answered....
Here are the Cuero shell longwings....
Next to Cigar Aldens with Flash
Next to Cigar Aldens no flashpost #2709 of 1347310/6/12 at 2:00pmpost #2710 of 1347310/6/12 at 3:08pmpost #2711 of 1347310/6/12 at 4:48pmpost #2712 of 1347310/6/12 at 6:01pmQuote:
Yep they fit perfectly for my 'ama' last shoes; btw how much wider is the 'rui' last compared to ama (thinking of getting the non-shell, leather soled longwings :)post #2713 of 1347310/6/12 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by TehBunnyQuote:
Yep they fit perfectly for my 'ama' last shoes; btw how much wider is the 'rui' last compared to ama (thinking of getting the non-shell, leather soled longwings :)
Apparently most people wear the same size in Hiro and Rui, so I'd hazard a guess at no more than 1-2mm.post #2714 of 1347310/6/12 at 7:20pmQuote:
the Ama is wider than the Ron by a bit. I have shoes in both, and the Ron fits and the Ama is too wide. I think that the Rui is a hair wider than the ron but likely by about the same amount as the Ama (see below, that's why they are for sale!) I love the Ron tassel loafers, actually wearing them right now!
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Munich in the summer 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...