Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 177post #2641 of 1445410/3/12 at 8:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2642 of 1445410/3/12 at 8:58amQuote:Originally Posted by gyasih
Got pictures before they went out Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by chogall
Fingers crossed on duty.Quote:Originally Posted by kev777
Pics here of the Austerity Brogue before they left Meermin , more to follow when they hit the doorstep !!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So much Meermin hotness lately. Love all of these.post #2643 of 1445410/3/12 at 9:03ampost #2644 of 1445410/3/12 at 9:39amQuote:
+1. need to figure out how to "self-broker"post #2645 of 1445410/3/12 at 9:41ampost #2646 of 1445410/3/12 at 9:43ampost #2647 of 1445410/3/12 at 9:48amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
these are great. you and gyasih have great taste. just wish Meermin could take pics in an area with more natural light
Thanks Namor I'll post better pics when they arrive !!post #2648 of 1445410/3/12 at 9:50ampost #2649 of 1445410/3/12 at 10:56amThanks everyone. I am looking forward to receiving them. Kev, those turned out great.
Namor, "self clearing" seems to involve you having to go to your local customs office, getting some papers signed and potentially paying a duty and then taking the forms back to FedEx. For me, that may be a little too much! Not a fan of going to JFK, unless I have to do so.post #2650 of 1445410/3/12 at 11:38amQuote:
Of course I did. I also took the time to e-mail Pepe/Jose/Sandro after the orders were placed to reconfirm that (Paypal) shipping address.Quote:
I thought they were simply going to relast/resole those down .5 size for you...post #2651 of 1445410/3/12 at 12:22pmpost #2652 of 1445410/3/12 at 12:38pmpost #2653 of 1445410/3/12 at 12:39pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Those are beauties. Meermin should:
1) make those a staple model
2) arrange some vigorish for you for the prototyping
Thanks for that !! would be nice if they did Personally i think its the last as i think its better for this model than the Olfe IMHOpost #2654 of 1445410/3/12 at 12:48pmpost #2655 of 1445410/3/12 at 1:38pmQuote:
They will be soon. I was inquiring a few weeks ago, and Pepe let me know they will adding to the website "next season" an austerity brogue on the Olfe last. Can't. Wait.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 34 seconds ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 52 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 11 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...