+1 Must have something wrong with him !!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
Last edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 172post #2566 of 152199/24/12 at 5:27ampost #2567 of 152199/24/12 at 5:39amI just said that I'm not a fan, not that I murdered someones sister, calm down . I'm pretty indifferent to dubmonks, there's just so many other shoes I'd rather have. And before someone suggests that I don't approve of buckles, look up the Lavenum boot by Barker Black, it's my go to dress boot.post #2568 of 152199/24/12 at 10:13ampost #2569 of 152199/24/12 at 10:39ampost #2570 of 152199/24/12 at 11:23am
They sent my shoes to my billing address (home) rather than my shipping address (work) so I had to go home and wait for my shipment to arrive. Good thing I only live 15 minutes drive away
Anyhow, they shipped on Friday from Spain and I received today in Toronto, Canada. I would say the speed of shipping is rather good.
Will examine the shoes and post pics later onpost #2571 of 152199/24/12 at 11:25ampost #2572 of 152199/24/12 at 11:53ampost #2573 of 152199/24/12 at 12:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jakezero
I just said that I'm not a fan, not that I murdered someones sister, calm down . I'm pretty indifferent to dubmonks, there's just so many other shoes I'd rather have. And before someone suggests that I don't approve of buckles, look up the Lavenum boot by Barker Black, it's my go to dress boot.
Don't like double monks but you like triple monks?post #2574 of 152199/24/12 at 12:58pmpost #2575 of 152199/24/12 at 1:14pmpost #2576 of 152199/24/12 at 2:30pmpost #2577 of 152199/24/12 at 2:32pmpost #2578 of 152199/25/12 at 11:15amHere're the pics of my cordovan LWB...
For comparison: (L) Alden for JCrew sz 9.5US, (C) Meermin LWB sz 9UK, (R) RL Marlow sz 10US.
Side profile of Meermin vs Alden
Overall, I must say I am pretty happy with the purchase. The shoes are solidly made and more refined than the AE MacNeil I fondled recently in a store.
Edited by bellyhungry - 9/25/12 at 3:27pmpost #2579 of 152199/25/12 at 1:08pmpost #2580 of 152199/25/12 at 1:54pm
Looking for Meermin sizing help as well. I have a narrow foot and wear:
9.5 Ferragamo Tramezza Burgundy
8.5 E C&J 360 last (Malton) (slightly too wide) Chestnut
9.5 C (narrow) Peal & Co (C&J 240 last) Tan
9/9.5 D (narrow) Edward Green 82 Last Black
The guys at the Armoury reccomended that I order an 8.5 UK in the simpson last.
E-mailed Meermin and got a response from Luisa that I should order a 9 UK in the New Ray last(their narrowest).
What do you guys think? I read through the thread and several suggested they took the same size in the new ray as they did in the simpson...so Im not sure.
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 3 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Am I missing something about men's dress shoes? 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding