+1 Must have something wrong with him !!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 172post #2566 of 136919/24/12 at 5:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2567 of 136919/24/12 at 5:39amI just said that I'm not a fan, not that I murdered someones sister, calm down . I'm pretty indifferent to dubmonks, there's just so many other shoes I'd rather have. And before someone suggests that I don't approve of buckles, look up the Lavenum boot by Barker Black, it's my go to dress boot.post #2568 of 136919/24/12 at 10:13ampost #2569 of 136919/24/12 at 10:39ampost #2570 of 136919/24/12 at 11:23am
They sent my shoes to my billing address (home) rather than my shipping address (work) so I had to go home and wait for my shipment to arrive. Good thing I only live 15 minutes drive away
Anyhow, they shipped on Friday from Spain and I received today in Toronto, Canada. I would say the speed of shipping is rather good.
Will examine the shoes and post pics later onpost #2571 of 136919/24/12 at 11:25ampost #2572 of 136919/24/12 at 11:53ampost #2573 of 136919/24/12 at 12:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jakezero
I just said that I'm not a fan, not that I murdered someones sister, calm down . I'm pretty indifferent to dubmonks, there's just so many other shoes I'd rather have. And before someone suggests that I don't approve of buckles, look up the Lavenum boot by Barker Black, it's my go to dress boot.
Don't like double monks but you like triple monks?post #2574 of 136919/24/12 at 12:58pmpost #2575 of 136919/24/12 at 1:14pmpost #2576 of 136919/24/12 at 2:30pmpost #2577 of 136919/24/12 at 2:32pmpost #2578 of 136919/25/12 at 11:15amHere're the pics of my cordovan LWB...
For comparison: (L) Alden for JCrew sz 9.5US, (C) Meermin LWB sz 9UK, (R) RL Marlow sz 10US.
Side profile of Meermin vs Alden
Overall, I must say I am pretty happy with the purchase. The shoes are solidly made and more refined than the AE MacNeil I fondled recently in a store.
Edited by bellyhungry - 9/25/12 at 3:27pmpost #2579 of 136919/25/12 at 1:08pmpost #2580 of 136919/25/12 at 1:54pm
Looking for Meermin sizing help as well. I have a narrow foot and wear:
9.5 Ferragamo Tramezza Burgundy
8.5 E C&J 360 last (Malton) (slightly too wide) Chestnut
9.5 C (narrow) Peal & Co (C&J 240 last) Tan
9/9.5 D (narrow) Edward Green 82 Last Black
The guys at the Armoury reccomended that I order an 8.5 UK in the simpson last.
E-mailed Meermin and got a response from Luisa that I should order a 9 UK in the New Ray last(their narrowest).
What do you guys think? I read through the thread and several suggested they took the same size in the new ray as they did in the simpson...so Im not sure.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 37 seconds ago
- › Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Buh bye BoO 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 7 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 10 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 12 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015