+1 Must have something wrong with him !!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 172post #2566 of 149129/24/12 at 5:27ampost #2567 of 149129/24/12 at 5:39amI just said that I'm not a fan, not that I murdered someones sister, calm down . I'm pretty indifferent to dubmonks, there's just so many other shoes I'd rather have. And before someone suggests that I don't approve of buckles, look up the Lavenum boot by Barker Black, it's my go to dress boot.post #2568 of 149129/24/12 at 10:13ampost #2569 of 149129/24/12 at 10:39ampost #2570 of 149129/24/12 at 11:23am
They sent my shoes to my billing address (home) rather than my shipping address (work) so I had to go home and wait for my shipment to arrive. Good thing I only live 15 minutes drive away
Anyhow, they shipped on Friday from Spain and I received today in Toronto, Canada. I would say the speed of shipping is rather good.
Will examine the shoes and post pics later onpost #2571 of 149129/24/12 at 11:25ampost #2572 of 149129/24/12 at 11:53ampost #2573 of 149129/24/12 at 12:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jakezero
I just said that I'm not a fan, not that I murdered someones sister, calm down . I'm pretty indifferent to dubmonks, there's just so many other shoes I'd rather have. And before someone suggests that I don't approve of buckles, look up the Lavenum boot by Barker Black, it's my go to dress boot.
Don't like double monks but you like triple monks?post #2574 of 149129/24/12 at 12:58pmpost #2575 of 149129/24/12 at 1:14pmpost #2576 of 149129/24/12 at 2:30pmpost #2577 of 149129/24/12 at 2:32pmpost #2578 of 149129/25/12 at 11:15amHere're the pics of my cordovan LWB...
For comparison: (L) Alden for JCrew sz 9.5US, (C) Meermin LWB sz 9UK, (R) RL Marlow sz 10US.
Side profile of Meermin vs Alden
Overall, I must say I am pretty happy with the purchase. The shoes are solidly made and more refined than the AE MacNeil I fondled recently in a store.
Edited by bellyhungry - 9/25/12 at 3:27pmpost #2579 of 149129/25/12 at 1:08pmpost #2580 of 149129/25/12 at 1:54pm
Looking for Meermin sizing help as well. I have a narrow foot and wear:
9.5 Ferragamo Tramezza Burgundy
8.5 E C&J 360 last (Malton) (slightly too wide) Chestnut
9.5 C (narrow) Peal & Co (C&J 240 last) Tan
9/9.5 D (narrow) Edward Green 82 Last Black
The guys at the Armoury reccomended that I order an 8.5 UK in the simpson last.
E-mailed Meermin and got a response from Luisa that I should order a 9 UK in the New Ray last(their narrowest).
What do you guys think? I read through the thread and several suggested they took the same size in the new ray as they did in the simpson...so Im not sure.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 14 minutes ago
- › Epaulet LA Tennis Trainer Low Black Size 9D Lightly Used 15 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 17 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Eames Lounge Chair copies... worth it? 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding