+1 Must have something wrong with him !!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: How to mirror shine your shoes.Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 172post #2566 of 143919/24/12 at 5:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2567 of 143919/24/12 at 5:39amI just said that I'm not a fan, not that I murdered someones sister, calm down . I'm pretty indifferent to dubmonks, there's just so many other shoes I'd rather have. And before someone suggests that I don't approve of buckles, look up the Lavenum boot by Barker Black, it's my go to dress boot.post #2568 of 143919/24/12 at 10:13ampost #2569 of 143919/24/12 at 10:39ampost #2570 of 143919/24/12 at 11:23am
They sent my shoes to my billing address (home) rather than my shipping address (work) so I had to go home and wait for my shipment to arrive. Good thing I only live 15 minutes drive away
Anyhow, they shipped on Friday from Spain and I received today in Toronto, Canada. I would say the speed of shipping is rather good.
Will examine the shoes and post pics later onpost #2571 of 143919/24/12 at 11:25ampost #2572 of 143919/24/12 at 11:53ampost #2573 of 143919/24/12 at 12:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by Jakezero
I just said that I'm not a fan, not that I murdered someones sister, calm down . I'm pretty indifferent to dubmonks, there's just so many other shoes I'd rather have. And before someone suggests that I don't approve of buckles, look up the Lavenum boot by Barker Black, it's my go to dress boot.
Don't like double monks but you like triple monks?post #2574 of 143919/24/12 at 12:58pmpost #2575 of 143919/24/12 at 1:14pmpost #2576 of 143919/24/12 at 2:30pmpost #2577 of 143919/24/12 at 2:32pmpost #2578 of 143919/25/12 at 11:15amHere're the pics of my cordovan LWB...
For comparison: (L) Alden for JCrew sz 9.5US, (C) Meermin LWB sz 9UK, (R) RL Marlow sz 10US.
Side profile of Meermin vs Alden
Overall, I must say I am pretty happy with the purchase. The shoes are solidly made and more refined than the AE MacNeil I fondled recently in a store.
Edited by bellyhungry - 9/25/12 at 3:27pmpost #2579 of 143919/25/12 at 1:08pmpost #2580 of 143919/25/12 at 1:54pm
Looking for Meermin sizing help as well. I have a narrow foot and wear:
9.5 Ferragamo Tramezza Burgundy
8.5 E C&J 360 last (Malton) (slightly too wide) Chestnut
9.5 C (narrow) Peal & Co (C&J 240 last) Tan
9/9.5 D (narrow) Edward Green 82 Last Black
The guys at the Armoury reccomended that I order an 8.5 UK in the simpson last.
E-mailed Meermin and got a response from Luisa that I should order a 9 UK in the New Ray last(their narrowest).
What do you guys think? I read through the thread and several suggested they took the same size in the new ray as they did in the simpson...so Im not sure.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 39 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 19 minutes ago
- › Video Games 22 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 25 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...