Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 151post #2251 of 144639/5/12 at 5:10am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2252 of 144639/5/12 at 5:39ampost #2253 of 144639/5/12 at 5:45ampost #2254 of 144639/5/12 at 5:49ampost #2255 of 144639/5/12 at 5:50ampost #2256 of 144639/5/12 at 6:37ampost #2257 of 144639/5/12 at 6:42amQuote:
I'm aware of what the bumps are. 'Twas a joke.post #2258 of 144639/5/12 at 7:24ampost #2259 of 144639/5/12 at 2:21pmHere below several pics received by Pepe (thaks again !) of the burgundy shell cordovan, in order to better understand the color:
Unfortunately the color seems to me too much on the "red side" of the burgundy and it seems very different if compared with the Alden burgundy here below:
What do you think ? Is there any way to make such color darker (I mean conditioner or similar) ?
Thanks in advance for your opinion and help !
Engipost #2260 of 144639/5/12 at 2:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Engi
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Here below several pics received by Pepe (thaks again !) of the burgundy shell cordovan, in order to better understand the color:... on the "red side" of the burgundy and it seems very different if compared with the Alden burgundy here below:
which is a very good thing. burgundy should look like burgundy and not like aubergine or whatever shit "some" have on their mind.post #2261 of 144639/5/12 at 3:48pmQuote:
Sorry I missed this, thanks. They took 12 weeks almost to the day, but I got in to have them finished before they had their holidays.post #2262 of 144639/5/12 at 4:43pmQuote:
How narrow is your foot? Simpson last in a UK10 fits me excellently too, but I prefer a snug fit. Hiro in a 10 was quite wide, little loose around the ball of the foot. I have an MTO coming in September sometime(hopefully), that are on the Olfe last, which I suspect will fit better, but nmaybe us Narrow footed fellas have to stick to the New Rey.post #2263 of 144639/5/12 at 5:12pmpost #2264 of 144639/5/12 at 5:48pmpost #2265 of 144639/5/12 at 10:28pm
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1179 Active Users (263 Members and 916 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...