or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 142

post #2116 of 12099
If anyone else ends up putting together a group order, please do post it here. I'd love to jump in next time.
post #2117 of 12099
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post

If anyone else ends up putting together a group order, please do post it here. I'd love to jump in next time.

I would also be interested in joining in on the group order for a pair or two or Meermins.
post #2118 of 12099
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCanavan6 View Post


I would also be interested in joining in on the group order for a pair or two or Meermins.

+1.

post #2119 of 12099
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post


We got a great price for it icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Alright, spill the deets.  Minimum number for the order and the amount of the discount.  I think Meermin's burgundy calf is calling out to a few of us right now.  nod[1].gif

post #2120 of 12099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calikid View Post

Here pics of my new Linea Maestro Split Toe Norweigian Derby shoes.  Cuero Shell Cordovan





Here they are next to Alden Ravello and Ralph Lauren Marlow plain toe bluchers to give a sense of color....


They appear to well made, fit very well and are comfortable upon first wearing.  The leather is a bit stiff at first and we will see if it softens as it ages.... so far I am very impressed... especially at the price for shell cordovan....
I got a 9.5 UK which is my size for Tricker's, Alfred Sargent and Loake's.  I wear a 10D Barrie Last.... they seem to fit very well.

This would be one preference of mine for a custom order. I think these are amazing.

Another would be some black balmoral. I think a lot of people probably need the shoe and you could knock an LM level shoe down even lower in price. Just my 2 cents.
post #2121 of 12099
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post


This would be one preference of mine for a custom order. I think these are amazing.
Another would be some black balmoral. I think a lot of people probably need the shoe and you could knock an LM level shoe down even lower in price. Just my 2 cents.

 

I've been pondering a black adelaide on the Olfe last like Romp posted:

 

Also, maybe something sleek in burgundy.  I've  been amazed by the pictures above and this one from the web site (the finish, not the style):

 

 

231_med.jpg

 

Meermin needs more offerings in the burgundy calf.

post #2122 of 12099

Hi all,

 

What saphir polish color have ppl been using for the dark brown oxfords (or any meermin dark brown for that matter)? I am going to hazard a guess and say that medium brown is probably the closest?

post #2123 of 12099
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHS View Post


LM Double monks in "Naturcalf Marron". New Rey Last. These are available on their site.

As I posted last evening, I typically wear a US 11 B in most shoes (including AE, vintage Florsheims, etc). These are size 10. They seem a fraction big on their first wear, but I would stay at this size.
I am very happy with them and plan to place a new order soon. biggrin.gif
AHS

THOSE ARE PURRTY.

 

Next order, after the black single monks and the brown suede semi brogues... which are scheduled to be in tomorrow... are these in the black.

post #2124 of 12099
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

 

Alright, spill the deets.  Minimum number for the order and the amount of the discount.  I think Meermin's burgundy calf is calling out to a few of us right now.  nod%5B1%5D.gif

I'M IN!!!!!

post #2125 of 12099
Quote:
Originally Posted by konda View Post

One more question inspired by the ^brogue Olfe. Has anyone considered MTO gunboats from any other last (smaller in width that is) than AMA or RUI? Would love to hear some thoughts if someone has thought of this...
 

 

I spoke to Pepe when ordering my cuero shell longwings. They are hesitant to make sure a casual shoe on their slimmer lasts, but I'm sure they would if you pushed them. 

post #2126 of 12099
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylelistic View Post

Hi all,

 

What saphir polish color have ppl been using for the dark brown oxfords (or any meermin dark brown for that matter)? I am going to hazard a guess and say that medium brown is probably the closest?


nope.

 

Mahoghany

post #2127 of 12099

Actually you are right. Doing a more stringent side by side pic of the dark brown meermin on the computer screen and the saphir palette seems to suggest mahogany to be closer. Although some of the pics taken of the dark brown seems to suggest an even darker color (burgundey even??) or maybe thats just the persons camera lighting conditions.

post #2128 of 12099
I would definitely be in on the adeilade. Anyone else interested in the norwegian?
post #2129 of 12099
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylelistic View Post

Actually you are right. Doing a more stringent side by side pic of the dark brown meermin on the computer screen and the saphir palette seems to suggest mahogany to be closer. Although some of the pics taken of the dark brown seems to suggest an even darker color (burgundey even??) or maybe thats just the persons camera lighting conditions.

I don't know what camera they are using to take photos but the "Dark Brown" are a definite Maroon colour in real life

post #2130 of 12099
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

 

Alright, spill the deets.  Minimum number for the order and the amount of the discount.  I think Meermin's burgundy calf is calling out to a few of us right now.  nod%5B1%5D.gif

Best for you to contact Pepe on this.I know they have been getting tonnes of orders nowdays, not sure if they want to take group orders. Though I plan to do another one in October.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes