Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:03 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Last edited: 10/14/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 142post #2116 of 140928/28/12 at 6:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2117 of 140928/28/12 at 7:10pmpost #2118 of 140928/28/12 at 7:15pmpost #2119 of 140928/28/12 at 7:33pmpost #2120 of 140928/28/12 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Calikid
Here pics of my new Linea Maestro Split Toe Norweigian Derby shoes. Cuero Shell Cordovan
Here they are next to Alden Ravello and Ralph Lauren Marlow plain toe bluchers to give a sense of color....
They appear to well made, fit very well and are comfortable upon first wearing. The leather is a bit stiff at first and we will see if it softens as it ages.... so far I am very impressed... especially at the price for shell cordovan....
I got a 9.5 UK which is my size for Tricker's, Alfred Sargent and Loake's. I wear a 10D Barrie Last.... they seem to fit very well.
This would be one preference of mine for a custom order. I think these are amazing.
Another would be some black balmoral. I think a lot of people probably need the shoe and you could knock an LM level shoe down even lower in price. Just my 2 cents.post #2121 of 140928/28/12 at 7:56pmQuote:
I've been pondering a black adelaide on the Olfe last like Romp posted:
Also, maybe something sleek in burgundy. I've been amazed by the pictures above and this one from the web site (the finish, not the style):
Meermin needs more offerings in the burgundy calf.post #2122 of 140928/28/12 at 8:42pmpost #2123 of 140928/28/12 at 9:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by AHS
LM Double monks in "Naturcalf Marron". New Rey Last. These are available on their site.
As I posted last evening, I typically wear a US 11 B in most shoes (including AE, vintage Florsheims, etc). These are size 10. They seem a fraction big on their first wear, but I would stay at this size.
I am very happy with them and plan to place a new order soon.
THOSE ARE PURRTY.
Next order, after the black single monks and the brown suede semi brogues... which are scheduled to be in tomorrow... are these in the black.post #2124 of 140928/28/12 at 10:00pmpost #2125 of 140928/28/12 at 11:02pmQuote:
I spoke to Pepe when ordering my cuero shell longwings. They are hesitant to make sure a casual shoe on their slimmer lasts, but I'm sure they would if you pushed them.post #2126 of 140928/28/12 at 11:03pmpost #2127 of 140928/28/12 at 11:58pm
Actually you are right. Doing a more stringent side by side pic of the dark brown meermin on the computer screen and the saphir palette seems to suggest mahogany to be closer. Although some of the pics taken of the dark brown seems to suggest an even darker color (burgundey even??) or maybe thats just the persons camera lighting conditions.post #2128 of 140928/29/12 at 5:16ampost #2129 of 140928/29/12 at 6:00amQuote:Originally Posted by stylelistic
Actually you are right. Doing a more stringent side by side pic of the dark brown meermin on the computer screen and the saphir palette seems to suggest mahogany to be closer. Although some of the pics taken of the dark brown seems to suggest an even darker color (burgundey even??) or maybe thats just the persons camera lighting conditions.
I don't know what camera they are using to take photos but the "Dark Brown" are a definite Maroon colour in real lifepost #2130 of 140928/29/12 at 7:42amQuote:
Best for you to contact Pepe on this.I know they have been getting tonnes of orders nowdays, not sure if they want to take group orders. Though I plan to do another one in October.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 20 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 46 seconds ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › NWT SZ S SMALL SWEATERS FROM RAG & BONE, SCOTT& CHARTERS CASHMERE &... 3 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 5 minutes ago
- › Hair wax: what's the trick to making it work? 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories