Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 142post #2116 of 138378/28/12 at 6:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2117 of 138378/28/12 at 7:10pmpost #2118 of 138378/28/12 at 7:15pmpost #2119 of 138378/28/12 at 7:33pmpost #2120 of 138378/28/12 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Calikid
Here pics of my new Linea Maestro Split Toe Norweigian Derby shoes. Cuero Shell Cordovan
Here they are next to Alden Ravello and Ralph Lauren Marlow plain toe bluchers to give a sense of color....
They appear to well made, fit very well and are comfortable upon first wearing. The leather is a bit stiff at first and we will see if it softens as it ages.... so far I am very impressed... especially at the price for shell cordovan....
I got a 9.5 UK which is my size for Tricker's, Alfred Sargent and Loake's. I wear a 10D Barrie Last.... they seem to fit very well.
This would be one preference of mine for a custom order. I think these are amazing.
Another would be some black balmoral. I think a lot of people probably need the shoe and you could knock an LM level shoe down even lower in price. Just my 2 cents.post #2121 of 138378/28/12 at 7:56pmQuote:
I've been pondering a black adelaide on the Olfe last like Romp posted:
Also, maybe something sleek in burgundy. I've been amazed by the pictures above and this one from the web site (the finish, not the style):
Meermin needs more offerings in the burgundy calf.post #2122 of 138378/28/12 at 8:42pmpost #2123 of 138378/28/12 at 9:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by AHS
LM Double monks in "Naturcalf Marron". New Rey Last. These are available on their site.
As I posted last evening, I typically wear a US 11 B in most shoes (including AE, vintage Florsheims, etc). These are size 10. They seem a fraction big on their first wear, but I would stay at this size.
I am very happy with them and plan to place a new order soon.
THOSE ARE PURRTY.
Next order, after the black single monks and the brown suede semi brogues... which are scheduled to be in tomorrow... are these in the black.post #2124 of 138378/28/12 at 10:00pmpost #2125 of 138378/28/12 at 11:02pmQuote:
I spoke to Pepe when ordering my cuero shell longwings. They are hesitant to make sure a casual shoe on their slimmer lasts, but I'm sure they would if you pushed them.post #2126 of 138378/28/12 at 11:03pmpost #2127 of 138378/28/12 at 11:58pm
Actually you are right. Doing a more stringent side by side pic of the dark brown meermin on the computer screen and the saphir palette seems to suggest mahogany to be closer. Although some of the pics taken of the dark brown seems to suggest an even darker color (burgundey even??) or maybe thats just the persons camera lighting conditions.post #2128 of 138378/29/12 at 5:16ampost #2129 of 138378/29/12 at 6:00amQuote:Originally Posted by stylelistic
Actually you are right. Doing a more stringent side by side pic of the dark brown meermin on the computer screen and the saphir palette seems to suggest mahogany to be closer. Although some of the pics taken of the dark brown seems to suggest an even darker color (burgundey even??) or maybe thats just the persons camera lighting conditions.
I don't know what camera they are using to take photos but the "Dark Brown" are a definite Maroon colour in real lifepost #2130 of 138378/29/12 at 7:42amQuote:
Best for you to contact Pepe on this.I know they have been getting tonnes of orders nowdays, not sure if they want to take group orders. Though I plan to do another one in October.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 6 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 14 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 18 minutes ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 24 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 26 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 35 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE OCTOBER 9TH - THE JACKET (OR COAT) CHALLENGE 39 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 42 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth