Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 142post #2116 of 151068/28/12 at 6:59pmpost #2117 of 151068/28/12 at 7:10pmpost #2118 of 151068/28/12 at 7:15pmpost #2119 of 151068/28/12 at 7:33pmpost #2120 of 151068/28/12 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Calikid
Here pics of my new Linea Maestro Split Toe Norweigian Derby shoes. Cuero Shell Cordovan
Here they are next to Alden Ravello and Ralph Lauren Marlow plain toe bluchers to give a sense of color....
They appear to well made, fit very well and are comfortable upon first wearing. The leather is a bit stiff at first and we will see if it softens as it ages.... so far I am very impressed... especially at the price for shell cordovan....
I got a 9.5 UK which is my size for Tricker's, Alfred Sargent and Loake's. I wear a 10D Barrie Last.... they seem to fit very well.
This would be one preference of mine for a custom order. I think these are amazing.
Another would be some black balmoral. I think a lot of people probably need the shoe and you could knock an LM level shoe down even lower in price. Just my 2 cents.post #2121 of 151068/28/12 at 7:56pmQuote:
I've been pondering a black adelaide on the Olfe last like Romp posted:
Also, maybe something sleek in burgundy. I've been amazed by the pictures above and this one from the web site (the finish, not the style):
Meermin needs more offerings in the burgundy calf.post #2122 of 151068/28/12 at 8:42pmpost #2123 of 151068/28/12 at 9:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by AHS
LM Double monks in "Naturcalf Marron". New Rey Last. These are available on their site.
As I posted last evening, I typically wear a US 11 B in most shoes (including AE, vintage Florsheims, etc). These are size 10. They seem a fraction big on their first wear, but I would stay at this size.
I am very happy with them and plan to place a new order soon.
THOSE ARE PURRTY.
Next order, after the black single monks and the brown suede semi brogues... which are scheduled to be in tomorrow... are these in the black.post #2124 of 151068/28/12 at 10:00pmpost #2125 of 151068/28/12 at 11:02pmQuote:
I spoke to Pepe when ordering my cuero shell longwings. They are hesitant to make sure a casual shoe on their slimmer lasts, but I'm sure they would if you pushed them.post #2126 of 151068/28/12 at 11:03pmpost #2127 of 151068/28/12 at 11:58pm
Actually you are right. Doing a more stringent side by side pic of the dark brown meermin on the computer screen and the saphir palette seems to suggest mahogany to be closer. Although some of the pics taken of the dark brown seems to suggest an even darker color (burgundey even??) or maybe thats just the persons camera lighting conditions.post #2128 of 151068/29/12 at 5:16ampost #2129 of 151068/29/12 at 6:00amQuote:Originally Posted by stylelistic
Actually you are right. Doing a more stringent side by side pic of the dark brown meermin on the computer screen and the saphir palette seems to suggest mahogany to be closer. Although some of the pics taken of the dark brown seems to suggest an even darker color (burgundey even??) or maybe thats just the persons camera lighting conditions.
I don't know what camera they are using to take photos but the "Dark Brown" are a definite Maroon colour in real lifepost #2130 of 151068/29/12 at 7:42amQuote:
Best for you to contact Pepe on this.I know they have been getting tonnes of orders nowdays, not sure if they want to take group orders. Though I plan to do another one in October.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 10 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 40 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Technical Outerwear 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 15 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding