or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 115

post #1711 of 11792
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

TNT? I'm getting it trough FedEx. Almost gaurenteed a bill. Damn

 

Seems like a bunch are shipping via FedEx.  Can you request TNT?

post #1712 of 11792
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

Seems like a bunch are shipping via FedEx.  Can you request TNT?

I just emailed Sandro requesting that they use TNT for my pairs that are about to go out. (he initially said they'd go FedEx)
Will let you know what he says.
post #1713 of 11792

Blah. Previously answered.

post #1714 of 11792
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post

 

250 Euro plus 100 Euro made to order charge and 35 Euro shipping minus VAT.  Roughly $400 shipped to the U.S.

Well given that this is originally classic model, shouldn't it be 150 Euro + 100 Euro? Or do all MTO start from 250?

post #1715 of 11792

MTOs are created to LM standards. thus the base of 250

post #1716 of 11792
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangedream View Post

Well given that this is originally classic model, shouldn't it be 150 Euro + 100 Euro? Or do all MTO start from 250?

 

Classic line MTO doesn't exist. You can ask to replicate a classic line model but it would still be a LM, so starting price is always €250.

post #1717 of 11792

.


Edited by JBMarce21 - 8/13/12 at 9:59pm
post #1718 of 11792
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMarce21 View Post

So I paid for my first pair on 7/30 after having to have them redo the invoice because they entered the shipping address wrong. I asked very nicely to get them by 8/9, which is BY NO MEANS unreasonable, because I'm going on a short vacation and wanted to wear my new tassel loafers. 

 

For $48 shipping, they didn't even SEND THEM UNTIL YESTERDAY. I had been in touch with Sandro, who told me that he would switch them to priority, but I have seen no such change. They are at this point scheduled to be delivered on the 14th, so if only they actually sent them relatively soon to the time I paid for them (within three days of payment, NOT AT ALL unreasonable)  we would be all set! Instead I have to wait over two weeks for nearly $50 shipping.

 

If it was going to take two weeks give me cheaper shipping and send them on time... I am less than excited about these going forward after this experience. If they manage to get them here by tomorrow, on their dime, I would be pleased with it, but because they have been so slow in getting them out to me after my pleas to get them here within 12 days of payment (which would have been 14 if they entered the shipping address in correctly the first time, or fixed it right away) I will need at least that to happen for me to think of them in a more positive light.

 

Good.  Since they're already having trouble meeting demands, I doubt you (or this incredibly petty complaint regarding shipping) will be missed. 

post #1719 of 11792
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

TNT? I'm getting it trough FedEx. Almost gaurenteed a bill. Damn

My pair just shipped and they are suppose to arrive on 8-14. Will FedEx bill me for customs? How do you pay it? Is $48 standard?
post #1720 of 11792
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMarce21 View Post

So I paid for my first pair on 7/30 after having to have them redo the invoice because they entered the shipping address wrong. I asked very nicely to get them by 8/9, which is BY NO MEANS unreasonable, because I'm going on a short vacation and wanted to wear my new tassel loafers. 

For $48 shipping, they didn't even SEND THEM UNTIL YESTERDAY. I had been in touch with Sandro, who told me that he would switch them to priority, but I have seen no such change. They are at this point scheduled to be delivered on the 14th, so if only they actually sent them relatively soon to the time I paid for them (within three days of payment, NOT AT ALL unreasonable)  we would be all set! Instead I have to wait over two weeks for nearly $50 shipping.

If it was going to take two weeks give me cheaper shipping and send them on time... I am less than excited about these going forward after this experience. If they manage to get them here by tomorrow, on their dime, I would be pleased with it, but because they have been so slow in getting them out to me after my pleas to get them here within 12 days of payment (which would have been 14 if they entered the shipping address in correctly the first time, or fixed it right away) I will need at least that to happen for me to think of them in a more positive light.

My shoes took a long time to ship as well. The reason for the delay was that they were sent from the Madrid store to Sandro to personally inspect them and then he sent them out to me. I paid on 7/30 and mine will be here on 8-14. I appreciate the extra set of eyes in the quality control process. Two weeks is not bad for shipping something overseas. Unlike you, i'm really happy with my Meermin experience.
post #1721 of 11792
Whoo-hoo, my MTO shipped today! Pepe posted pics on his tumblr:
http://meermin.tumblr.com/post/28998409502/meermin-mto-single-side-monk-for-tb-dark-brown
post #1722 of 11792

The look f*****g great.

Congratulations!!

post #1723 of 11792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

Whoo-hoo, my MTO shipped today! Pepe posted pics on his tumblr:
http://meermin.tumblr.com/post/28998409502/meermin-mto-single-side-monk-for-tb-dark-brown

Top Drawer !!! Great MTO
post #1724 of 11792

So you just dictate when you want them shipped?!

Well, it does not work that way.

They will ship the shoes when they are ready to be shipped.

If you want a pair of shoe until a specific date, maybe you would have went to the local store.

post #1725 of 11792

Some of you guys need to chill out and realize Sandro and co are doing the best they can. You better believe their order volume is  ridiculous. 

 

I do understand that some of you have waited an extended time for your shoes to ship, as have I on my most recent orders...BUT I cut the guys some slack because they are offering up such a great product/deal and they are clearly flooded with orders.

 

I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just saying....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes