or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 12

post #166 of 11564
Does Meermin have any suede semi-brogues/balmorals?
post #167 of 11564


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Does Meermin have any suede semi-brogues/balmorals?

 

Hi Mr. Tommi,

 

Please contact me at: info@meermin.es for proper information.

 

Thank you very much for your interest.

 

Best regards,

 

- Meermin -

post #168 of 11564
Meermin, email sent.
post #169 of 11564
Bumping the thread just to say that while I haven't gotten any shoes yet or even seen them in person, Meermin's customer service so far has been excellent. Went back and forth with Pepe yesterday and he was extremely quick and helpful with his responses, even way past closing time over there. (I'm in DC.) Good looks, Meermin.

They don't have the shoes I want in stock but as soon as they do I'm gonna snap 'em up.
post #170 of 11564

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukelukeluke View Post

Bumping the thread just to say that while I haven't gotten any shoes yet or even seen them in person, Meermin's customer service so far has been excellent. Went back and forth with Pepe yesterday and he was extremely quick and helpful with his responses, even way past closing time over there. (I'm in DC.) Good looks, Meermin.
They don't have the shoes I want in stock but as soon as they do I'm gonna snap 'em up.


I had the same experience with fantastic email response from the head of the company (!). I'm looking forward to seeing more of their offerings.

post #171 of 11564
I'm intrigued. What's the Meermin price range?
post #172 of 11564
Prices are in the very first post of this thread.
post #173 of 11564

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerC View Post

I'm intrigued. What's the Meermin price range?


 

"Our 'Linea Maestro' Shell Cordovan pairs are priced at the moment at 290€ (Hand lasted and handmade goodyear welted).

The 'Linea Maestro' Collection between 250€ ([Annonay french calf, Freudenberg calf, Janus calf suede], Hand lasted and handmade goodyear welted.) - 370€ (Norwegesse construction pairs, Hand lasted and Handmade goodyear
welted).
And our Meermin classic line is priced at 140€ (Hand lasted and Goodyear machine welted)."

 

All of those prices include %18 VAT. Shipping to US = 30€.

 

post #174 of 11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncdobson View Post

Quote:



"Our 'Linea Maestro' Shell Cordovan pairs are priced at the moment at 290€ (Hand lasted and handmade goodyear welted).



The 'Linea Maestro' Collection between 250€ ([Annonay french calf, Freudenberg calf, Janus calf suede], Hand lasted and handmade goodyear welted.) - 370€ (Norwegesse construction pairs, Hand lasted and Handmade goodyear
welted).
And our Meermin classic line is priced at 140€ (Hand lasted and Goodyear machine welted)."



 



All of those prices include %18 VAT. Shipping to US = 30€.




The prices for what seems to be very nice quality and styling are outstanding. My next pair of shoes will most certainly be Meermin!
post #175 of 11564
This MTO pair will soon reach me. More pictures along with a review to come.

500
post #176 of 11564
How much is the upcharge on MTO, if you don't mind me asking?
post #177 of 11564
skeptic, you'll have to email Meermin about that, I'm afraid...
post #178 of 11564

Just checked out the store in Madrid this weekend. Must say that the staff was very helpful even though they didn't have so many shoes in the 'Linea Maestro' Collection in my size. I ended up buying a pair of dark brown suede shoes from their classic collection and put myself on the reserve list for a pair of cordovan shoes. 

 

I can highly recommend a visit.   

 

post #179 of 11564
Quick question about these shoes, is the Linea Maestro Collection gemmed?
post #180 of 11564
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncdobson View Post

Quote:



"Our 'Linea Maestro' Shell Cordovan pairs are priced at the moment at 290€ (Hand lasted and handmade goodyear welted).



The 'Linea Maestro' Collection between 250€ ([Annonay french calf, Freudenberg calf, Janus calf suede], Hand lasted and handmade goodyear welted.) - 370€ (Norwegesse construction pairs, Hand lasted and Handmade goodyear
welted).
And our Meermin classic line is priced at 140€ (Hand lasted and Goodyear machine welted)."



 



All of those prices include %18 VAT. Shipping to US = 30€.




I knew they were cheap but how is this possible? The Shell cordovan alone would be half the price of the shoes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Quick question about these shoes, is the Linea Maestro Collection gemmed?

handwelted
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes