That would probably be the result based on my shoe size for Adidas sneakers...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
Last edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 108post #1606 of 152958/3/12 at 5:02ampost #1607 of 152958/3/12 at 5:27amQuote:
First of all, I gave them an EXACT measurement of my foot length, width, etc. The only reason I referenced DB in here was to see if anyone had a frame of reference regarding how they fit compared to a boot that generally runs large.
Unfortunately for me, I live ~2 hours away from the nearest retailer of AE, C&J, etc. It's a sad reality, but it is what it is.
There's no need to be an asshole about it.post #1608 of 152958/3/12 at 5:34ampost #1609 of 152958/3/12 at 5:42ampost #1610 of 152958/3/12 at 5:43ampost #1611 of 152958/3/12 at 6:20amQuote:
I was just waiting to hear back to place an order for a MTO pair.post #1612 of 152958/3/12 at 6:23ampost #1613 of 152958/3/12 at 6:31amQuote:
Agree from a personal perspective of someone wanting to order MTO shoes, but disagree from a business perspective. With the issues they are having trying to meet demand and the amount of time they have to spend for each individual MTO order (see this thread for examples), they needed to raise the prices on MTO shoes if for nothing else than to recoup their additional cost and or push people to their RTW models. I saw this coming, but did not act quick enough.post #1614 of 152958/3/12 at 6:41ampost #1615 of 152958/3/12 at 7:35amQuote:
€50 euro for MTO was a damn good deal.
€100 is still a good deal.post #1616 of 152958/3/12 at 8:08amQuote:
Is it as good a deal?
Or would you say it is only half as good?
I asked them about MTO because I had heard it was cheap an when they got back to
Me the price was double.
Glad it has been confirmed and they weren't charging me too much.
In the end the additional cost isn't worth it as I can get something from them that is close enough without pay €100 morepost #1617 of 152958/3/12 at 8:09ampost #1618 of 152958/3/12 at 8:12amQuote:Originally Posted by New Shoes1
Agree from a personal perspective of someone wanting to order MTO shoes, but disagree from a business perspective. With the issues they are having trying to meet demand and the amount of time they have to spend for each individual MTO order (see this thread for examples), they needed to raise the prices on MTO shoes if for nothing else than to recoup their additional cost and or push people to their RTW models. I saw this coming, but did not act quick enough.
This is true.post #1619 of 152958/3/12 at 8:43ampost #1620 of 152958/3/12 at 9:59amQuote:
In my book, this move is the #1 sin in pricing strategy. Raising price on consumers is the last thing any savvy business minded company want to consider, especially an up and coming one.
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 52 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 20 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 22 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 33 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 36 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 39 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 40 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 51 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...