or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 103

post #1531 of 10973
Just paid for my first Meermin purchase. Blue Suede Double Monks posted a few pages back. Not a bad price, came out to $248 including shoe trees and shipping. A lot cheaper than the Alden Blue Suede PTBs i've always wanted. Meermin had the PTBs in my size as well but I think with the blue suede I might as well go out and sport the double monk. I'll compare these to the Carmina, Allen Edmonds, and Aldens I have after they arrive. All of there staff at Meermin were a pleasure to work with.
post #1532 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post

Just paid for my first Meermin purchase. Blue Suede Double Monks posted a few pages back. Not a bad price, came out to $248 including shoe trees and shipping. A lot cheaper than the Alden Blue Suede PTBs i've always wanted. Meermin had the PTBs in my size as well but I think with the blue suede I might as well go out and sport the double monk. I'll compare these to the Carmina, Allen Edmonds, and Aldens I have after they arrive. All of there staff at Meermin were a pleasure to work with.


Congrats on your purchase. I remember those pictures, and I think you made an absolutely fantastic choice. 

post #1533 of 10973
how fast do they reply via the website contact form ? Would it be faster to contact them through direct email ?

thanks !
post #1534 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibs View Post

how fast do they reply via the website contact form ? Would it be faster to contact them through direct email ?
thanks !

They wrote me back in 2 days through the website. After that every email was responded to in a matter of hours. I even got response from them at 1:00am their time.
post #1535 of 10973
Would someone with a 10.5 UK in the hiro last mind measuring the sole length and width for me? I realize this isn't a good indicator of size, but it will give me a general idea.
post #1536 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHS View Post

Just ordered a pair of the double monks in dark brown on their narrow New Rey last. Will post photos when they arrive.
I do want to call out, however, their wonderful customer service. José and I have just finished a flurry of emails to each other as I had a few questions. And it is almost one in the morning in Spain!
AHS

 

Were there any colors available other than the brown and black?

post #1537 of 10973
Hey guys,

i'm interested in buying a pair of style 101090 http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1930 . I'm a size 10 in Alden grant last. Thanks in advance
post #1538 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddsg View Post

From what I understand, Allen Edmonds are partially made in the Dominican Republic as well.

Thats only the lower end, rubber soled stuff
post #1539 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

Thats only the lower end, rubber soled stuff

I don't think so.
post #1540 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by advan031 View Post

Hey guys,
i'm interested in buying a pair of style 101090 http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1930 . I'm a size 10 in Alden grant last. Thanks in advance

Do you have a question?
post #1541 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meermin View Post

Sorry to hear that Mr. TurboTropic,

Just email us again and we will check your order status.

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

- Meermin -

FYI, I got a reply to my email to Meermin on Friday saying that I would get a further email on Monday confirming the status of my order. It's now Tuesday and I haven't heard anything further.
post #1542 of 10973

I paid on the 25th, got an email the next day saying my shoes will be ready to ship "next week". I emailed back the same day to ask about an estimate delivery date but have not gotten anything back.. 

post #1543 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post

Just paid for my first Meermin purchase. Blue Suede Double Monks posted a few pages back. Not a bad price, came out to $248 including shoe trees and shipping. A lot cheaper than the Alden Blue Suede PTBs i've always wanted. Meermin had the PTBs in my size as well but I think with the blue suede I might as well go out and sport the double monk. I'll compare these to the Carmina, Allen Edmonds, and Aldens I have after they arrive. All of there staff at Meermin were a pleasure to work with.


Whats your ETA? Speaking to them about making an order today

post #1544 of 10973
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddsg View Post

Were there any colors available other than the brown and black?

I don't believe so. Not unless you go MTO... But I would recommend writing Jose with questions. He was very helpful.

AHS
post #1545 of 10973

On their website they have information about the estimated delivery times.

For Europe 4-5 working days.

Rest of the world 7-10 working days.

 

Use that info when you get an email that your shoes are shipped.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes