Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 8:25am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 11post #151 of 136912/15/12 at 6:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #152 of 136912/15/12 at 6:58ampost #153 of 136912/15/12 at 7:30ampost #154 of 136912/15/12 at 7:47ampost #155 of 136912/18/12 at 9:25ampost #156 of 136912/19/12 at 7:48am
Based on my 9.5UK size in AS last 87, C&J 337, etc. Mr. Albaladejo suggested I go w/ 9.5, & I did. The length is pretty close to perfect, but the width is a little too narrow. The curve of the shoe matches the ball of my foot & instep, but it's a little tight in the vamp along the top ridge of my foot that parallels the instep. After about 15 hours of wear over 2 days the shoes are stretching, & I hope that they'll keep stretching. If not, I'll have a cobbler stretch them a little & add another hole in the buckle-strap closer to the toe (there's only 1 position!). I asked via email whether I should've ordered a 10 or wider fit, here's the reply I got from Mr. Albaladejo:Well, currently we are producing standard wide for our lasts (Each last its width; The New Rey is one of the narrower lasts, we have other lasts which are wider) but as a MTO we can make the a wider New Rey.In my opinion I think is better to have a wider MTO New Rey instead of taking a 10, if the length is the right one.More later on finish.post #157 of 136912/21/12 at 3:11pmQuote:Here is how my GF's Linea Maestros look like after one week:
Yes, she is rough on 'em, but even that can't explain the split in the sole...
Question for the experts: what is the cause of the split, and will it get worse?
Edit: sorry for the crappy pics but I couldn't be bothered to take nicer pics of that!
Sorry to hear about that, please email us at: email@example.com and we will replace the pair, because this is not usual.
Thank you very much.
- Meermin -
Edited by Meermin - 2/21/12 at 4:03pmpost #158 of 136912/21/12 at 4:06pmpost #159 of 136912/21/12 at 6:58pmpost #160 of 136912/24/12 at 9:41amQuote:
Thank you very much for your interest in Meermin.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for proper information.
- Meermin -post #161 of 136912/25/12 at 5:18pmpost #162 of 136912/26/12 at 3:10ampost #163 of 136912/26/12 at 8:12ampost #164 of 136912/26/12 at 9:23amQuote:
Vass would have been a better reference point. Barrie = blobbiest of the blobs.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 34 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Shoe style for big feet 1 minute ago
- › Disney Buys Lucasfilm For $4 Billion! STAR WARS EPISODE VII... 1 minute ago
- › Need Opinions - Can I pull off these sunglasses? 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2015-2016 college football thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015