Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:18 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 4/20/16 at 3:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
Last edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 11post #151 of 152862/15/12 at 6:24ampost #152 of 152862/15/12 at 6:58ampost #153 of 152862/15/12 at 7:30ampost #154 of 152862/15/12 at 7:47ampost #155 of 152862/18/12 at 9:25ampost #156 of 152862/19/12 at 7:48am
Based on my 9.5UK size in AS last 87, C&J 337, etc. Mr. Albaladejo suggested I go w/ 9.5, & I did. The length is pretty close to perfect, but the width is a little too narrow. The curve of the shoe matches the ball of my foot & instep, but it's a little tight in the vamp along the top ridge of my foot that parallels the instep. After about 15 hours of wear over 2 days the shoes are stretching, & I hope that they'll keep stretching. If not, I'll have a cobbler stretch them a little & add another hole in the buckle-strap closer to the toe (there's only 1 position!). I asked via email whether I should've ordered a 10 or wider fit, here's the reply I got from Mr. Albaladejo:Well, currently we are producing standard wide for our lasts (Each last its width; The New Rey is one of the narrower lasts, we have other lasts which are wider) but as a MTO we can make the a wider New Rey.In my opinion I think is better to have a wider MTO New Rey instead of taking a 10, if the length is the right one.More later on finish.post #157 of 152862/21/12 at 3:11pmQuote:Here is how my GF's Linea Maestros look like after one week:
Yes, she is rough on 'em, but even that can't explain the split in the sole...
Question for the experts: what is the cause of the split, and will it get worse?
Edit: sorry for the crappy pics but I couldn't be bothered to take nicer pics of that!
Sorry to hear about that, please email us at: email@example.com and we will replace the pair, because this is not usual.
Thank you very much.
- Meermin -
Edited by Meermin - 2/21/12 at 4:03pmpost #158 of 152862/21/12 at 4:06pmpost #159 of 152862/21/12 at 6:58pmpost #160 of 152862/24/12 at 9:41amQuote:
Thank you very much for your interest in Meermin.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for proper information.
- Meermin -post #161 of 152862/25/12 at 5:18pmpost #162 of 152862/26/12 at 3:10ampost #163 of 152862/26/12 at 8:12ampost #164 of 152862/26/12 at 9:23amQuote:
Vass would have been a better reference point. Barrie = blobbiest of the blobs.post #165 of 152862/26/12 at 9:36am
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Pictures of nice gloves...? 1 minute ago
- › TEN TIES, FIVE JACKETS (10/5 THREAD): Fall-Winter Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › 'Posting Up' at the Club / Bar - Let's Discuss 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › WTB: Peir Wu Joggers/Moto Pants (or anything else you have) 13 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 17 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...