Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 11:42am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 11
Styleforum Top Picks
Based on my 9.5UK size in AS last 87, C&J 337, etc. Mr. Albaladejo suggested I go w/ 9.5, & I did. The length is pretty close to perfect, but the width is a little too narrow. The curve of the shoe matches the ball of my foot & instep, but it's a little tight in the vamp along the top ridge of my foot that parallels the instep. After about 15 hours of wear over 2 days the shoes are stretching, & I hope that they'll keep stretching. If not, I'll have a cobbler stretch them a little & add another hole in the buckle-strap closer to the toe (there's only 1 position!). I asked via email whether I should've ordered a 10 or wider fit, here's the reply I got from Mr. Albaladejo:
Yes, she is rough on 'em, but even that can't explain the split in the sole...
Question for the experts: what is the cause of the split, and will it get worse?
Edit: sorry for the crappy pics but I couldn't be bothered to take nicer pics of that!
Sorry to hear about that, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will replace the pair, because this is not usual.
Thank you very much.
- Meermin -
Edited by Meermin - 2/21/12 at 4:03pm
Thank you very much for your interest in Meermin.
Please contact us at: email@example.com for proper information.
- Meermin -
Vass would have been a better reference point. Barrie = blobbiest of the blobs.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 26 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 41 minutes ago
- › RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box... 43 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 44 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 44 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 45 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 46 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 49 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...