Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin Dark Brown Country Calf Brogue Boots size UK10 Last post on 2/20/17 at 10:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- VASS dark cognac oxford with brogues RARE SIZE 38.5 U last with lasted trees and toe taps! very... Last post on 2/16/17 at 3:48am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
Last edited: 8/10/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 998post #14957 of 157236/16/16 at 7:50pmQuote:
pretty much the same or even more than their website, some leftover discontinued model or GMTO. But i think you should email to reserve your size first so if they dont stock your size, they can make it in time.post #14958 of 157236/16/16 at 8:24pm
Hi, guys, I'm pretty set on picking up a pair of suede Chelsea boots and I was wondering about the sizing.
So currently, my sizing is as follows:
Allen Edmonds 65 Last - Size 10.5C US - Park Avenues, Strand, etc.
Red Wing Boots - Iron Ranger - Size 10D US, occasionally 10.5D US for chukkas
Sneakers - Common Projects, Nike, etc. - Size 11 US
Which size should I go with for the Rapello Suede Chelsea Boots? I already have a pair of Country Calf Boots from Meermin in 9.5UK, but I have to wear my thickest Darn Tough socks for them to fit snug, otherwise, they're a bit loose.post #14959 of 157236/17/16 at 12:56pm
can you please help me! I have meermin Oxfords, last Hiro size 44 EU ( 105mm width, 296mm height) and they fits me perfectly.Currently I am looking for new loafers - last Ron.Should I buy size like Oxfords 44EU (100mm width, 300mm height) or I need to go with different size?
Thank you a lot guy for help!
All best from Croatia!post #14960 of 157236/18/16 at 3:57pmpost #14961 of 157236/19/16 at 7:11pmpost #14962 of 157236/20/16 at 8:54amHey everyone - I'm interested in proposing a new group MTO with Meermin, but from what I've heard it sounds like going through the standard channels might be a fruitless endeavor. Should I reach out to SF'ers that have previously worked with Pepe? Should I gauge interest on the forum and then make a proposal with xx number of interested parties?
For reference I'm thinking of proposing their Norwegian split-toe in a new, gray-ish dark brown suede (I find their current dark brown a bit flat and unexciting).
Thoughts?post #14963 of 157236/21/16 at 5:59pm
I have two questions that I couldn't find the answer to after searching this thread, which specifically pertain to the 101513 in chestnut antique calf:
(1) Is the Olfe last narrower in the toes than the following shoe?
I'm wearing the Grenson Matthew (207 last, F fitting) in the pictures above, which has a much too rounded toe for my liking--it looks stubby and inelegant, to me. So I'm hoping that the 101513 on the Olfe last is sleeker, more elegant, and more tapered at the toe.
(2) Could someone describe the chestnut antique calf color?
From the pictures I have seen (and from the name itself!), this color seems to be a reddish-brown, as opposed to a tan. I keep hoping that it's basically tan, but I just don't think that's the case. If it is more of a reddish-brown and not tan, does it match well with blue or navy slacks?
Thanks immensely! Hoping to pick up my very first pear of Goodyear-welted shoes.
(I'm also cross-shopping the Carmina 80105 on the Simpson last, so please excuse my cross-post in the Carmina thread.)post #14964 of 157236/22/16 at 6:56amQuote:
Would you be able to post some pictures/a review of the Chelsea's?post #14965 of 157236/22/16 at 1:28pmpost #14966 of 157236/22/16 at 3:49pmpost #14967 of 157236/22/16 at 4:06pmpost #14968 of 157236/22/16 at 11:12pm
Good to know, thanks!
So I am really impressed with these Meermins, especially boots, they look much better than on their website. Both shoes look really solid, can't find anything to complain about. Yes, there are minor irregularities, but I think it would not be realistic to have 'perfect' shoe for this price of 180€ and 220€. Belt looks 10/10, all the minor details are perfect, but we will see how it wears. Also probably gonna put rubber toppies on my leather sole brogues.
The only thing is i am little unimpressed with Olfe last, which looks much better in the pictures. In real life it looks pretty much identical to Hiro last to me, just a tad wider. Here are the pictures straight out of the box:post #14969 of 157236/22/16 at 11:23pmpost #14970 of 157236/22/16 at 11:29pm
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 18 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 21 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 24 minutes ago
- › Tie Thread: E.Marinella, Drakes, RLPL, Petronius (NWOT) 28 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 33 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 41 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 42 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway