or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 978

post #14656 of 15488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post
 

Sorry to say you are stuffing your shoes and wasting your money, of course IMO.  Work with the brush for shell and buff.

Polish and Cordovan cream wears off quick when using the Mac-Method. But the Reno and Bone visibly has a sustained positive effect, IMO.


Edited by AlexHffK - 3/25/16 at 3:20pm
post #14657 of 15488
ok i am finally going to pull the trigger on their dark brown country calf PTB.

now i need to nail down my size.

i am an 11d on brannock. what is the best guess as to what would work for me?

thanks.
post #14658 of 15488

Does anyone have any pictures of Meermin's copper antique calf they could post? Like Osiris2012 I was looking at the adelaide, but I can't get a good feel for the copper color on the website. Thanks for any pics anyone can provide.

post #14659 of 15488

My meermin double monks finally need a resole after a good 2.5 years. They were worn at least 1-2 times a week.

post #14660 of 15488
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarteaga View Post
 

My meermin double monks finally need a resole after a good 2.5 years. They were worn at least 1-2 times a week.


I have always had my sole glued to Topy gum sole to lengthen the shoe's life and not to fall because leather is slippery. 

 

+ resole is kind of expensive.

 

Can you show us a pic of your shoes' sole ? thx

post #14661 of 15488
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarteaga View Post
 

My meermin double monks finally need a resole after a good 2.5 years. They were worn at least 1-2 times a week.

Did Meermin resole them?.  If so, how much do they charge ?. Pics please.  Thanks.

post #14662 of 15488

Does anyone have a pic of Gold Museum calf shoe IRL ? I'm very much tempted but afraid it might be too bright 

post #14663 of 15488
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosivy View Post
 

I'm looking at oxfords in the hiro and elton lasts. The elton insole measurements are 284mm length and 101mm width; the hiro insole measurements are 280mm length and 101mm width. My feet have a 260mm length and 104mm width. I wear a 9D in brannock and in AE Park Avenues, though my feet are a tad wide. Will my feet fit?

 

Could anyone way in on my sizing question? Thanks. 

post #14664 of 15488

Trying to break in these shell cordovan meermin wingtips still...

 

post #14665 of 15488
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvaments View Post
 

Trying to break in these shell cordovan meermin wingtips still...

 

 

Those socks are amazing. I worship anonymousism. When did you get them and can I still get a pair?

 

And to stay relevant, the wingtips are nice too.

post #14666 of 15488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usonian View Post
 

 

Those socks are amazing. I worship anonymousism. When did you get them and can I still get a pair?

 

And to stay relevant, the wingtips are nice too.

Thanks, I believed I purchased them from Jcrew just this past season.

post #14667 of 15488
I was hoping I could get some sizing advice from you folks, I'm a 7.5UK in the Ron last and I'm looking at getting some Hiro lasted balmoral boots, I'm thinking I would be an 8UK in the Hiro?

Any sizing advice would be greatly appreciated!
post #14668 of 15488
Quote:
Originally Posted by joman8390 View Post

I was hoping I could get some sizing advice from you folks, I'm a 7.5UK in the Ron last and I'm looking at getting some Hiro lasted balmoral boots, I'm thinking I would be an 8UK in the Hiro?

Any sizing advice would be greatly appreciated!

How snug is the Ron on you?
post #14669 of 15488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post
 

Did Meermin resole them?.  If so, how much do they charge ?. Pics please.  Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riton View Post
 


I have always had my sole glued to Topy gum sole to lengthen the shoe's life and not to fall because leather is slippery. 

 

+ resole is kind of expensive.

 

Can you show us a pic of your shoes' sole ? thx

 

 

Will snap a picture some time this week. I need to get them resoled. I don't think that Meermin resoles their shoes plus the cost to  send them to them and back, wouldn't be worth it.

post #14670 of 15488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawl Lapel View Post


How snug is the Ron on you?

 

Pretty snug, but I had to go with the 7.5UK because of heel slippage

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes