or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 955

post #14311 of 15538
Here is a top down view.
post #14312 of 15538
Very nice! I also like the color very much. Can you post a link to the shoe on the Meermin website?
post #14313 of 15538
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidazio View Post

Very nice! I also like the color very much. Can you post a link to the shoe on the Meermin website?

I think it's these:
https://meermin.es/articulo.php?idArt=4698
post #14314 of 15538
Are you sure? The shoes posted by Kimistry don't seem to have the Elton last's square toe.
post #14315 of 15538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawl Lapel View Post

I think it's these:
https://meermin.es/articulo.php?idArt=4698

Yup that's the one.
post #14316 of 15538

anyone know if you get charged customs if your order goes beyond 200$?

post #14317 of 15538

I think so

post #14318 of 15538
Just received my st James II knockoffs the other day. Would say the Elton last is on par with C&J 348 in terms of shape. The fit is very very tight, but hopefully a little wear and stretching will break them in. I think it's safe to say these will be my last pair of meermins. Officially switching to Carmina. Quality , design, and service is superior. Certainly don't mind paying double for that at this point
post #14319 of 15538
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackBruceWayne View Post

Just received my st James II knockoffs the other day. Would say the Elton last is on par with C&J 348 in terms of shape. The fit is very very tight, but hopefully a little wear and stretching will break them in

interesting, pics? 

post #14320 of 15538
Quote:
Originally Posted by JezeC View Post

interesting, pics? 


I stripped the broguing and dyed it mahogany then applied my saphir regimen
post #14321 of 15538

Pardon me if this has already been asked in the prev 955 pages.

 

I have Loakes Bufford in UK8 (perfect fit with boots socks).

 

I'm looking at ordering my 1st Meermin with the hiro last. Should I stick to UK8 or go 1/2 size higher or lower?

 

TIA!!

post #14322 of 15538
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSingh1975 View Post

Pardon me if this has already been asked in the prev 955 pages.

I have Loakes Bufford in UK8 (perfect fit with boots socks).

I'm looking at ordering my 1st Meermin with the hiro last. Should I stick to UK8 or go 1/2 size higher or lower?

TIA!!

Hiro is long and on the narrow side. Are you a standard width? High or low instep?
post #14323 of 15538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawl Lapel View Post


Hiro is long and on the narrow side. Are you a standard width? High or low instep?


I'm a regular width. Guess regular instep. I've owned AE Dalton/Strand in the past (typical "D" width shoes).

 

Thanks!

post #14324 of 15538
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSingh1975 View Post


I'm a regular width. Guess regular instep. I've owned AE Dalton/Strand in the past (typical "D" width shoes).

Thanks!

What's your US Dalton size? I'd go down one from that.
post #14325 of 15538
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackBruceWayne View Post



I stripped the broguing and dyed it mahogany then applied my saphir regimen

Whats the original color? So sad i missed the MTO.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes