Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:45 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/
Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir RenovateurLast edited: 2/8/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 96post #1426 of 144727/26/12 at 6:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1427 of 144727/26/12 at 7:01ampost #1428 of 144727/26/12 at 7:03ampost #1429 of 144727/26/12 at 7:42ampost #1430 of 144727/26/12 at 7:50ampost #1431 of 144727/26/12 at 7:50ampost #1432 of 144727/26/12 at 8:40am
The side-lace design with the following specs:
- Upper half - brown suede
- Lower half - any reddish calf or shell
- Ama last
- Plain toe (no medallion)
Haven't heard back from them. I'm sure they're busy. I'm in no rush. If they're willing to make that design, I will be excited.post #1433 of 144727/26/12 at 9:48am
Got a shipping update from Sandro in less than 24 hours - very impressed.
It seems that the rapello double monks are in stock but in a light brown faux Dainite sole that can be shipped next week but that the original dark sole will be in stock in 30 days. He sent me a pic of the new sole and I must say I actually quite like (not that I'm particularly picky about soles but if they'd gone all McNairy with it I'd be a little cautious) it so I went ahead and asked him to ship me the lighter sole.
Here's the pic:
I think it would look particularly nice against a dark navy suede. (Interested in the side laced bal you can see to the left)post #1434 of 144727/26/12 at 9:56ampost #1435 of 144727/26/12 at 10:19ampost #1436 of 144727/26/12 at 10:38ampost #1437 of 144727/26/12 at 10:51am
The quality is great, but I did not expected anything else because only one week before i ordered this the wholecut snuff suede arrived to my door.
Usually i easy get pain at my heels but nothing with these and that feels great.
Both shoes is size 8UK for me and the hiro last has for me little more room for the foot.
The Ama fits me perfect so next time I order a shoe with the Hiro last I maybe will go down to 7,5
First I was thinking to buy one or two shoes from the classic line and then go up to the Linea Maestro Line or maybe a MTO, but now I don´t know because the quality of the classic line is so great so maybe I continue to buy from tha line.
But I am very interested in the LM line or an MTO, so we will se what happens.post #1438 of 144727/26/12 at 1:39pmpost #1439 of 144727/26/12 at 1:55pm
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?