Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 96
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1427 of 134837/26/12 at 7:01ampost #1428 of 134837/26/12 at 7:03ampost #1429 of 134837/26/12 at 7:42ampost #1430 of 134837/26/12 at 7:50ampost #1431 of 134837/26/12 at 7:50ampost #1432 of 134837/26/12 at 8:40am
The side-lace design with the following specs:
- Upper half - brown suede
- Lower half - any reddish calf or shell
- Ama last
- Plain toe (no medallion)
Haven't heard back from them. I'm sure they're busy. I'm in no rush. If they're willing to make that design, I will be excited.post #1433 of 134837/26/12 at 9:48am
Got a shipping update from Sandro in less than 24 hours - very impressed.
It seems that the rapello double monks are in stock but in a light brown faux Dainite sole that can be shipped next week but that the original dark sole will be in stock in 30 days. He sent me a pic of the new sole and I must say I actually quite like (not that I'm particularly picky about soles but if they'd gone all McNairy with it I'd be a little cautious) it so I went ahead and asked him to ship me the lighter sole.
Here's the pic:
I think it would look particularly nice against a dark navy suede. (Interested in the side laced bal you can see to the left)post #1434 of 134837/26/12 at 9:56ampost #1435 of 134837/26/12 at 10:19ampost #1436 of 134837/26/12 at 10:38ampost #1437 of 134837/26/12 at 10:51am
The quality is great, but I did not expected anything else because only one week before i ordered this the wholecut snuff suede arrived to my door.
Usually i easy get pain at my heels but nothing with these and that feels great.
Both shoes is size 8UK for me and the hiro last has for me little more room for the foot.
The Ama fits me perfect so next time I order a shoe with the Hiro last I maybe will go down to 7,5
First I was thinking to buy one or two shoes from the classic line and then go up to the Linea Maestro Line or maybe a MTO, but now I don´t know because the quality of the classic line is so great so maybe I continue to buy from tha line.
But I am very interested in the LM line or an MTO, so we will se what happens.post #1438 of 134837/26/12 at 1:39pmpost #1439 of 134837/26/12 at 1:55pm
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 34 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Help Please for a bespoke Dinner Jacket (tuxedo) 6 minutes ago
- › Hugo Boss - Grand/Central Dark Navy Suit - 38R 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › SamuelSohn Classic Fit 2-Button Blue Check Performance Wool Blazer... 9 minutes ago
- › NWOT Moncler Gamme Bleu Down Vest Size 4 9 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...