Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:40 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Can I get the toe of my leather shoes repaired? Can I put in metal...
Last edited: 2/11/16
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/Last edited: 2/10/16
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 91post #1351 of 144767/24/12 at 1:26am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1352 of 144767/24/12 at 1:40ampost #1353 of 144767/24/12 at 1:53amQuote:Originally Posted by Christian B
I too had to wait about 20 days because my shoes weren't in stock - the sudden burst of orders is probably overwhelming for the factory. On the other side you know you get brand new shoes, not some old, dried out pair which have been sitting in their box for months, maybe years.
You are right, that's the bright side of it.post #1354 of 144767/24/12 at 1:58am
I just had a reply from Pepe (within less than a day, so still quick as always): My MTO (light tan wholecut with brogueing) was scheduled to take 11-12 weeks (size 11 UK last VIL had to be manufactured, standard sizes only went to 10.5 ). He expects delivery for next week, so still on time. Obviously/hopefully not everything gets pushed back due to heavy load on the manufacturing side, we'll see.post #1355 of 144767/24/12 at 2:56ampost #1356 of 144767/24/12 at 10:38ampost #1357 of 144767/24/12 at 11:02ampost #1358 of 144767/24/12 at 11:06ampost #1359 of 144767/24/12 at 11:13ampost #1360 of 144767/24/12 at 11:38ampost #1361 of 144767/24/12 at 11:49ampost #1362 of 144767/24/12 at 12:13pm
Jose said bluchers would be a bit "long" for my feet and I really don't like long shoes. Im going with the cap toe oxfords and double monkstraps in black.
Edit: I am going to nordstroms later today, I want to try on some shoes that would be most similar to a HIRO last to get a better feel for size, reccomendations? The Allen Edmonds Park Ave looks pretty similar in shape.
Edited by madkap - 7/24/12 at 1:30pmpost #1363 of 144767/24/12 at 12:53pmpost #1364 of 144767/24/12 at 12:54pmpost #1365 of 144767/24/12 at 1:04pm
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 29 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 54 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?