perfect, thanks so much fellas
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: How to mirror shine your shoes.Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 84
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1247 of 143907/18/12 at 7:31pmpost #1248 of 143907/18/12 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Galix
Today I received my MTO DB from Meermin. Leather is cordovan in the lightest shade of brown they offer. So far I am very pleased. Shoes look well constructed and nice. In the future I will comment on how they hold and how they fit when I wear them. Here are some pictures (sorry for the quality: phone camera + awful photographer). Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks for the photos, liking how it looks a bit darker than original photos, hoping my pair is the same color as thesepost #1249 of 143907/18/12 at 9:22pmpost #1250 of 143907/18/12 at 9:23pmpost #1251 of 143907/19/12 at 4:38ampost #1252 of 143907/19/12 at 4:57ampost #1253 of 143907/19/12 at 3:18pmJust got back from Madrid and here are some pics from their store. They have many different "summer" models that they don't sell online, and I really wanted a pair of blue suede double monks. But sadly they did not have my size in store, however, I bought some brown double monks in suede.post #1254 of 143907/19/12 at 3:23pmpost #1255 of 143907/19/12 at 5:19pmpost #1256 of 143907/19/12 at 5:37pmpost #1257 of 143907/19/12 at 7:16pmpost #1258 of 143907/19/12 at 7:55pmpost #1259 of 143907/19/12 at 9:58pmpost #1260 of 143907/19/12 at 11:55pmQuote:
Just contact them, I just ordered a pair of light brown chukkas from them even though it isn't listed.Quote:Originally Posted by Rankiz
Just got back from Madrid and here are some pics from their store. They have many different "summer" models that they don't sell online, and I really wanted a pair of blue suede double monks. But sadly they did not have my size in store, however, I bought some brown double monks in suede. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks for the pics, Rankiz!
On the second picture, on the second row from the top, what last is the two shoes to the left? May this be the Ama last? If so I need a pair, those look awesome!
The blue suede derbys are the tits, may need to get a pair of those too.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
Currently, there are 1522 Active Users (364 Members and 1158 Guests)
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 15 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 39 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › www.virtualclotheshorse.com - affiliate page 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...