Emailed Meermin asking if they could offer a non-shearling version as a GMTO, fingers crossed. I love all the boot options being released but none are just right for me to make my first meermin purchase. Dainite soles across the board would help. Who makes the bal boot that @table21 pictured?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:20 am in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 764
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11447 of 134539/2/14 at 4:08pmpost #11448 of 134539/2/14 at 7:47pmpost #11449 of 134539/2/14 at 9:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bertel
I own two RON loafers, one in the same size as my HIRO - this one is a tad narrow in the toe box but too wide in ankle and heel area, so no good fit. The other one I sized down .5 , it is too short and uncomfortable in the toe box, soe again no good fit.
That's what I meant above, I'm not a fan of sizing up or down to compensate for non-ideal lasts in relation to one's specific foot shape, but rather choose a different last (e.g. UETAM by Carmina for loafers, in my case)
So you do not recommend going the same size I use in the UETAM for Meermin shoes? I use 9 UK in the UETAM and was thinking the RON in 9 UK should work.post #11450 of 134539/2/14 at 9:54pmpost #11451 of 134539/3/14 at 4:20ampost #11452 of 134539/3/14 at 4:22amQuote:Quote:
Working on some new rubber soled balmoral boots for our RTW & MTO Groups.
Thanks!post #11453 of 134539/3/14 at 4:25amQuote:
We are expecting a shipment of Japanese Shell along this week, we will keep you all updated on it!
Said that, is more & more difficult to get Shells everyday, but we are optimistic that with the new tannery we are working, to see the service improving over the coming months, and be able to widen up our Shell Cordovan offerings.
Thanks for your interest!post #11454 of 134539/3/14 at 4:33ampost #11455 of 134539/3/14 at 4:37amQuote:Quote:
I agree, but please answer my query on the shearling boot GMTO!post #11456 of 134539/3/14 at 4:41ampost #11457 of 134539/3/14 at 5:41ampost #11458 of 134539/3/14 at 9:21pmpost #11459 of 134539/4/14 at 7:34pmpost #11460 of 134539/4/14 at 8:46pmQuote:
I also got a shipping notice yesterday, which was a pleasant surprise. As it appears, my Tan Country Calf Oxfords are ready (just a few days short of 2 months). Should be arriving on Tuesday.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 50 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 8 minutes ago
- › CARSON STREET CLOTHIERS Navy English Fresco Suit - 40 US - Retail -... 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...