Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 11:42am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 741
Styleforum Top Picks
It's pretty insane. Hard to believe the dude could ever walk again, let alone play basketball. A testament to medical advances
Another thing to bear in mind with Meermin MTO is that they charge more again if you want a wide fitting (+50), and again if you want a full or partial Norwegian welt (+100). If you want both you're up to Euros 510, which is still not crazy without VAT, but is starting to get firmly into Vass territory price wise. Add in sizing concerns and different ways and costs of shipping, and trees or any other extras, and try to work out exactly what your final cost is likely to be. Always worth comparing the maths for your order rather than the base price - I can see no-brainers in both directions depending on what I want.
I just picked up my GMTO copper suede captoes from FedEx!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Here they are with my other GMTO Meermins:
Finally, I think some people had questions about how the new Park last looks compared to the Carmina Simpson last, so here are some side by side photos. I'll try and give some better impressions once I've worn the Meermin's a couple times, but here are a few initial ones: The Park last has a much more "square" toebox than the Simpson, particularly from the "nose-on" perspective. The Park is a bit roomier, but I'm a 9UK in both and that feels right. I'll know more once I've worn them a couple times.
I am almost certain this is not the case. They are just finised in spain just as the regular line.
- the construction is handwelted. (see gemming debates...)
- and the leather is higher quality
- the soles/shoe is more soft initally (from what I hear)
Nice pickup! Question for you @SidewinderX
Being the Simpson last is a more narrow fit than the Rain last, how narrow is the Park last? Hopefully it's more roomier than the New Ray last.
I have all 3 lasts and park is definitely wider than new rey or simpson. Heel grip is much better vs Simpson. I've always felt that carmina heels are just a bit loose. Having said that Carmina feels more solid compared to Meermin.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 23 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - ONE PIECE TWO WAYS - VOTING 2 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 3 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...