I have a pair of Meermin double monks in dark brown calf, size UK12 I'm looking to shift. Worn ONCE, I came to realize after wearing them outside that they're just a tad too big and I'll need the 11 1/2. Asking £80 post paid for these. I'm in the UK and would prefer to sell to a UK based buyer, but I'll consider shipping internationally. PM if interested!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets that have turned black/
Last edited: Yesterday
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: Yesterday
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir RenovateurLast edited: 2/8/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 74
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1097 of 144717/10/12 at 12:58pmpost #1098 of 144717/10/12 at 4:24pmpost #1099 of 144717/10/12 at 4:33pmpost #1100 of 144717/10/12 at 5:09pmpost #1101 of 144717/10/12 at 5:31pmpost #1102 of 144717/10/12 at 5:49pmpost #1103 of 144717/10/12 at 6:02pmpost #1104 of 144717/10/12 at 6:08pmQuote:
Wooooo you're my new favorite person. So being in New England, suede is a no-no? I am sad - their suedes are beautiful looking.post #1105 of 144717/10/12 at 6:29pmQuote:
I wear suede in New England. And I vouch for the beauty of Meermin's suede offerings. I got a pair with the studded rubber sole. Haven't worn them in inclement weather yet, but I probably would.post #1106 of 144717/10/12 at 7:59pmpost #1107 of 144717/10/12 at 8:03pmpost #1108 of 144717/10/12 at 8:12pmpost #1109 of 144717/10/12 at 9:04pm
I think suede with rubber soles works best in the rain. I spray mine with waterproof stuff (got mine from Camper - supposedly better for the environment) and always brush them.
Its my opinion that clothes .. and shoes in particular look better "worn". Obviously with respect and due care however I wouldnt be so afraid of a bit of water on the suede (infact mine beads water off)post #1110 of 144717/10/12 at 9:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by calidist
Has anyone received any of the Cordovan offerings from them yet? If so, any feedback on the quality of the Cordovan leather and shoe construction? I recall that they are supposedly sourcing from Argentina, right? Looks like they've recently added some Cordovans to the online store.
would like to know as well. my mto got pushed back, unfortunately. all you bastards have increased their demand 10 fold since i placed my order back in march
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 14 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 18 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 25 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 29 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?