Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 690post #10336 of 134535/1/14 at 8:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10337 of 134535/1/14 at 10:35ampost #10338 of 134535/1/14 at 11:58ampost #10339 of 134535/1/14 at 5:09pmpost #10340 of 134535/1/14 at 6:02pmI had considered both of those facts and still surprised that the difference is that perceptible. I'm a 9.5 so figure I'll definitely want a cap toe.
Nobody else interested in a double monk in dark brown museum? Now thinking brogued cap toe in Park. I have that tan country double monk on the way already and figure if I'm going to have two double monks, I gotta differentiate.post #10341 of 134535/1/14 at 11:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by mattg1027
It's surprising to me that both of those are the same last (Park). The one on the right (whole cut) looks significantly narrower/pointier in the toe box. Is that just me? Or due to the slightly longer size? Difference in styles? The one on the left seems "just right" for my tastes, the one on the right a little too much.
Its Park, Park, Olfe and Hiro.
The Park shoes are just samples; for the wholecut, it needs to be further adjusted and only then it will look proper.
If anyone is interested to see of the shoes being word and a top down picture of it side by side, let me know. But based on the current samples, I think an oxford or a doublemonk will look awesome. Im planning to go ahead with the grey museum calf balmoral. It would be freaking awesomeQuote:
I'm not sure but should be soon enough.post #10342 of 134535/2/14 at 11:42ampost #10343 of 134535/2/14 at 7:37pmpost #10344 of 134535/3/14 at 5:59ampost #10345 of 134535/4/14 at 7:24ampost #10346 of 134535/4/14 at 7:57amQuote:
Hey guys, I will likely get the GMTO in by the end of this week. It's been a busy few weeks. If you follow me on IG (sarteaga0408) you'll see what I mean.post #10347 of 134535/4/14 at 8:08ampost #10348 of 134535/4/14 at 2:33pmpost #10349 of 134535/4/14 at 2:47pm1)Yes, likely 1 to 2 months. Sometimes they have a few models in Stock but I wouldn't count on it.
2)yes sign up and go to the check out page to see total price or divide number by 1.21
3) I forget but I think they use DHL
You likely won't get it by May 17 but you could try asking them if they have a model in Stock
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › The Ultimate Portland (OR) Shopping Thread 47 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 56 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › Mid-2015 Clothing Thoughts - Have Your Views on CM Changed and Why 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...