or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 690

post #10336 of 11986
Shoes with toe caps look wider and shorter then without
post #10337 of 11986

Do you know when the Park last will be available in their RTW/non-MTO models?

post #10338 of 11986
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorsquad View Post

Park,Olfe and Hiro last


Does the four pic go: Park, Park, Olfe, hiro?

post #10339 of 11986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen Vriend View Post

Shoes with toe caps look wider and shorter then without

Maybe, but it's more likely to do with the fact that it actually is half a size shorter.
post #10340 of 11986
I had considered both of those facts and still surprised that the difference is that perceptible. I'm a 9.5 so figure I'll definitely want a cap toe.

Nobody else interested in a double monk in dark brown museum? Now thinking brogued cap toe in Park. I have that tan country double monk on the way already and figure if I'm going to have two double monks, I gotta differentiate.
post #10341 of 11986
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg1027 View Post
 

 

It's surprising to me that both of those are the same last (Park).  The one on the right (whole cut) looks significantly narrower/pointier in the toe box.  Is that just me?  Or due to the slightly longer size?  Difference in styles?  The one on the left seems "just right" for my tastes, the one on the right a little too much.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinz View Post
 

Does the four pic go: Park, Park, Olfe, hiro?

 

Its Park, Park, Olfe and Hiro.

 

The Park shoes are just samples; for the wholecut, it needs to be further adjusted and only then it will look proper.

 

If anyone is interested to see of the shoes being word and a top down picture of it side by side, let me know. But based on the current samples, I think an oxford or a doublemonk will look awesome. Im planning to go ahead with the grey museum calf balmoral. It would be freaking awesome 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilay View Post
 

Do you know when the Park last will be available in their RTW/non-MTO models?

 

I'm not sure but should be soon enough.

post #10342 of 11986
The black grey museum calf GMTO? I want in!
post #10343 of 11986

Gentlemen my apologies for the delay on the Austerity Brogue GMTO. Waiting on a reply from Pepe and I myself have been incredibly busy the past few weeks with the school year ending.

post #10344 of 11986
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarteaga View Post

Gentlemen my apologies for the delay on the Austerity Brogue GMTO. Waiting on a reply from Pepe and I myself have been incredibly busy the past few weeks with the school year ending.

Can't wait....smile.gif
post #10345 of 11986

Wow, I can´t wait for our GMTO to be ready and have those wonderful shoes! :slayer: Its only about.... 16 weeks left.....:brick: if everything goes according to plan. 

 

Also, has anyone heard from Sarteaga when he will put in the order for the dark brown museum calf GMTO?

post #10346 of 11986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokanevad View Post
 

Wow, I can´t wait for our GMTO to be ready and have those wonderful shoes! :slayer: Its only about.... 16 weeks left.....:brick: if everything goes according to plan. 

 

Also, has anyone heard from Sarteaga when he will put in the order for the dark brown museum calf GMTO?

 

Hey guys, I will likely get the GMTO in by the end of this week. It's been a busy few weeks. If you follow me on IG (sarteaga0408) you'll see what I mean.

post #10347 of 11986
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarteaga View Post
 

 

Hey guys, I will likely get the GMTO in by the end of this week. It's been a busy few weeks. If you follow me on IG (sarteaga0408) you'll see what I mean.

standing by....

post #10348 of 11986

Never ordered Meermin shoes before, so here's a couple of questions: 

 

1. Is there any wait time for the classic line? 

2. Do they exclude VAT ? 

3. Who do they use for shipping? 

 

I need some new shoes before the 17th of May, and their classic line looks decent. 

post #10349 of 11986
1)Yes, likely 1 to 2 months. Sometimes they have a few models in Stock but I wouldn't count on it.

2)yes sign up and go to the check out page to see total price or divide number by 1.21

3) I forget but I think they use DHL

You likely won't get it by May 17 but you could try asking them if they have a model in Stock
post #10350 of 11986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

1)Yes, likely 1 to 2 months.
 

 

Assuming they send you the right size (yes, I'm bitter).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Meermin Mallorca Shoes