Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin 10164 brogues UK 8 (fits UK 7.5) ** DROP ** Last post on 12/31/15 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: How to mirror shine your shoes.Last edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 690post #10336 of 143925/1/14 at 8:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10337 of 143925/1/14 at 10:35ampost #10338 of 143925/1/14 at 11:58ampost #10339 of 143925/1/14 at 5:09pmpost #10340 of 143925/1/14 at 6:02pmI had considered both of those facts and still surprised that the difference is that perceptible. I'm a 9.5 so figure I'll definitely want a cap toe.
Nobody else interested in a double monk in dark brown museum? Now thinking brogued cap toe in Park. I have that tan country double monk on the way already and figure if I'm going to have two double monks, I gotta differentiate.post #10341 of 143925/1/14 at 11:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by mattg1027
It's surprising to me that both of those are the same last (Park). The one on the right (whole cut) looks significantly narrower/pointier in the toe box. Is that just me? Or due to the slightly longer size? Difference in styles? The one on the left seems "just right" for my tastes, the one on the right a little too much.
Its Park, Park, Olfe and Hiro.
The Park shoes are just samples; for the wholecut, it needs to be further adjusted and only then it will look proper.
If anyone is interested to see of the shoes being word and a top down picture of it side by side, let me know. But based on the current samples, I think an oxford or a doublemonk will look awesome. Im planning to go ahead with the grey museum calf balmoral. It would be freaking awesomeQuote:
I'm not sure but should be soon enough.post #10342 of 143925/2/14 at 11:42ampost #10343 of 143925/2/14 at 7:37pmpost #10344 of 143925/3/14 at 5:59ampost #10345 of 143925/4/14 at 7:24ampost #10346 of 143925/4/14 at 7:57amQuote:
Hey guys, I will likely get the GMTO in by the end of this week. It's been a busy few weeks. If you follow me on IG (sarteaga0408) you'll see what I mean.post #10347 of 143925/4/14 at 8:08ampost #10348 of 143925/4/14 at 2:33pmpost #10349 of 143925/4/14 at 2:47pm1)Yes, likely 1 to 2 months. Sometimes they have a few models in Stock but I wouldn't count on it.
2)yes sign up and go to the check out page to see total price or divide number by 1.21
3) I forget but I think they use DHL
You likely won't get it by May 17 but you could try asking them if they have a model in Stock
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
Styleforum Top Picks
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 22 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 26 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 28 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...