FYI all, they added the new string loafer in Maracca Suede to the site today! Going to send them an email and switch my order for the snuff ones to maracca - looks more spring/summer appropriate now that I see them side by side.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Meermin MTO Austerity Brogue 10UK Olfe Last post on 7/16/14 at 8:02am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Meermin Shoes..? Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Gaziano & Girling St James II Cedar/Kudu GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 5:03pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 11:42am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Meermin Mallorca Shoes - Page 684
Styleforum Top Picks
Please search the rest of this thread. You have fat feet.
New ray will not fit you.
Ofle/Hiro will probably barely fit you. But i would not take the risk with E size feet.
Clicking: cutting the pattern pieces out of the leather
Closing: sewing them together
Lasting: pinning the closed pattern onto the last
Welting: attaching the welt to the insole
Making: attaching the sole and removing the last
Finishing: final trimming, polishing and burnishing
Thanks for the lesson in terminology!!!
I wear the same sizes in the AE lasts. I have a 8.5 Hiro Double Monk which has some heel slip (I think it's probably a little long). i tried on an 8UK in the Olfe at the trunk show and it fit great. I think an 8 UK in Hiro/Olfe will be fine for you since the 5 and 2 lasts are narrow anyway.
New Rey....I doubt it. From what I read, it barely fits normal width feet. If you do, you'd likely have to go 8.5UK and you'd be compromising fit elsewhere.
Truthfully what happens is they realease trendy shoes that have a 1 year fashion half life.
Once they stop selling they cut them and put something else out.
These models are probably no longer selling now. So they were replaced by other things. You can always MTO them if you like them enough.
- Meermin Mallorca Shoes
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Adidas Stan Smith x Dover Street Market 7 minutes ago
- › Adidas Originals x Mastermind Japan ZX 500 OG 8 minutes ago
- › BAPE x adidas Originals Superstar "B-Sides" 10 minutes ago
- › 2008 Visvim x Comme Des Garcon Shirt FBT Lhamo "Marketing Machine" 12 minutes ago
- › Highs and Lows x Lacoste Sauville "Salute Pack" 13 minutes ago
- › Visvim Flynt Pack 14 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Type 51 Parka in Navy 20 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 22 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Los Angeles Kamigate Jacket in Organic Grape Denim 22 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...