or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Thick as Thieves ONLINE
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Thick as Thieves ONLINE - Page 82

post #1216 of 4213
I agree with Water, those do seem a bit short. I would add 2 inches to opoika's and an inch to workingtitle's, but that's just me.
post #1217 of 4213
I'm awaiting mine, but I requested a specific inseam which he was more than happy to oblige. If you check the TaT site, he does list specifically that the pants are designed to have no break as it's a more fashion-forward suit.
post #1218 of 4213
going to the tailor tommorrow, can't wait to order a suit from u guys. 400 for custom is sweet!
post #1219 of 4213
I was just saying that given my personal preference they look short. It stood out to me since I like the fit of the coat.

If Opoika digs the look then who cares what anyone else thinks?
post #1220 of 4213
I am 5"11 140 lbs. I have recieved nothing but compliments from the suit so far.
post #1221 of 4213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ View Post
I'm awaiting mine, but I requested a specific inseam which he was more than happy to oblige. If you check the TaT site, he does list specifically that the pants are designed to have no break as it's a more fashion-forward suit.

I noticed this, but it's not really my style. I hope he wouldn't be opposed to a super-skinny leg with a long inseam for wear with boots ...
post #1222 of 4213
If you make [EDIT: burgundy] velvet an available fabric I'll love you forever.
post #1223 of 4213
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
If you make red velvet an available fabric I'll love you forever.

I guess you'll just be loving me for about 2 minutes then
post #1224 of 4213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
I guess you'll just be loving me for about 2 minutes then

I'll give you extra money.

(Know anyone that WOULD do this without destroying my wallet?)
post #1225 of 4213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
I'll give you extra money. (Know anyone that WOULD do this without destroying my wallet?)
baronboutique.com MTM jackets/suits, velvet included. so far you've been all talk and no action (aka "if you had ___ i would purchase, ___ isn't really my style"). now's the time to act and buy!
post #1226 of 4213
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickonatree View Post
baronboutique.com MTM jackets/suits, velvet included. so far you've been all talk and no action (aka "if you had ___ i would purchase, ___ isn't really my style"). now's the time to act and buy!
Little broke right now after buying a lot of clothes. I plan to make the purchases later in the year. I don't have any problem with TaT's current offerings; my plan right now is to purchase a one-button in charcoal with dark red lining. All I want to change is the inseam length and possibly make the legs slimmer, which I think are pretty normal things to want. All I've really suggested is that a double-breasted blazer would be cool, and I'm excited to see what it is when it comes out! Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. EDIT: And I meant burgundy, not red, though I doubt that matters.
post #1227 of 4213
ok, after the DB how about a waistcoat/3 piece
post #1228 of 4213
Just so you guys know, a waistcoat costs quite a bit of money to do correctly. It costs in between a pair of pants and the jacket. I was surprised to find this when I had my 3 piece made.
post #1229 of 4213
Thread Starter 
Once again, NO waistcoats anytime in the near or far future. Just isnt gonna happen, sorry.
post #1230 of 4213
Would you accept CMT orders or is that too far outside your business model? I just received some nice H&S suiting from British Fabrics and I'd like to see it put to good use.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Thick as Thieves ONLINE