or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 63

post #931 of 4103
Thread Starter 
Ruby red shell in this style

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

would prefer plaintoe, 3 eyelet, Simpson last. Would also be open to the pictured model in ruby
post #932 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post

Right now we don't have anything on order in Ruby - it's totally wide open. The shoes pictured are just Carmina showroom samples, they're only to illustrate the color.
We can do anything! I've been kicking around the idea of a tough Sinclair shortwing boot. Brass hooks and eyes. Storm welt. Huge double leather sole devil.gif I'm waiting to see what kind of delivery we can expect on a 16-20 unit run.
Match those with the navy tweed pants that we're putting out this Fall, and things are going to bonkers good!

This sounds sick. I would definitely be down.
post #933 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Ruby red shell in this style
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
would prefer plaintoe, 3 eyelet, Simpson last. Would also be open to the pictured model in ruby


WOW. I second this in ruby though wouldnt mind it kept as a wingtip. That would be a stunning makeup.
 
I think I could be driven to kill for this.

post #934 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0waterbouys View Post


WOW. I second this in ruby though wouldnt mind it kept as a wingtip. That would be a stunning makeup.

I think I could be driven to kill for this.

Agreed, this is an awesome suggestion! As nice as a plain toe would be, I can tell you that the wingtip would be STUNNING. You'd really see a patina form along the broguing in the front.

I'll get word on how much Ruby we can get our hands on early next week, and let's put something together icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #935 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post


Agreed, this is an awesome suggestion! As nice as a plain toe would be, I can tell you that the wingtip would be STUNNING. You'd really see a patina form along the broguing in the front.
I'll get word on how much Ruby we can get our hands on early next week, and let's put something together icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


worship.gif worship.gif worship.gif
 

Wingtip all the way baby!! With all these makeups you're putting together I think my wallet has now fully spiraled into a deep set depression.
 

post #936 of 4103

+1 on the wingtip. That would look brilliant in ruby!

post #937 of 4103
do they make a longwing?
post #938 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by scb View Post

do they make a longwing?

 

Yes they do - on the Detroit last. Check out the collection at http://www.carminashoemaker.com/web/main.php?lang=eng

post #939 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray1381 View Post

Anyone buying the python brogues? I really want to pull the trigger, but I don't think I have the balls.

python brogues pre-ordered icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

i think the cognac python is going to be very wearable with rivets, walts, and raw denim. they might be too flashy for me to wear to work though.
post #940 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Aldens, yes, but Namor's right. Carmina blows Alden away. Shit Mike, you're totally blowing my budget...I love that Jack Ruby...hate loafers though, any plans for a shoe in it, how bout the punched captoe that was in burgundy next to it?

Aldens were my first introduction to shell cordovan and since then i've bought many pairs. With the discovery of Carmina i'm trying to figure out how to sell off some of my Aldens and start buying Carminas. I'll keep some Aldens as their boots (along with a few longings) are my go to casual wear.

I think a ruby shell wingtip would be awesome!
post #941 of 4103
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post

Aldens were my first introduction to shell cordovan and since then i've bought many pairs. With the discovery of Carmina i'm trying to figure out how to sell off some of my Aldens and start buying Carminas. I'll keep some Aldens as their boots (along with a few longings) are my go to casual wear.
I think a ruby shell wingtip would be awesome!

to everything you said! cheers.gif
post #942 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray1381 View Post

Anyone buying the python brogues? I really want to pull the trigger, but I don't think I have the balls.

Would be a nice touch to ship the pythons with a (optional) pair of balls inside the box.

post #943 of 4103
Destination oh no...
Wingtip or boot...decisions.
post #944 of 4103
Thread Starter 
duuuude, ruby wingtip is gonna be epic. a part of me doubts that Carmina will even have enough of this ultra-rare shell (rarest perhaps) but if they do, you need to hope on it, staaat!!
post #945 of 4103
Well, might as well go ahead and get started. How about either the wingtip NAMOR posted above (post 931) or the style pictured below in Ruby shell.
Rain or Inca last is my vote although I prefer Inca for the extra toe room.

418
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO