Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 7/30/15 at 6:56pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of February 1 Last post on 2/4/15 at 9:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on 7/30/15 at 7:43am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 59post #871 of 41116/28/12 at 11:05ampost #872 of 41116/29/12 at 1:31amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
We've got three other shoes in the pipeline. I'm just waiting for the final cost pricing from Carmina. I should get it Monday-Tuesday, as they were at Pitti all last week. They are:
1. Forest Last Bal Boot in Chocolate Suede/Chocolate Calf
2. Forest Last Bal Boot in all Black Scotchgrain with Dainite Sole
3. Rain Last Austerity Brogue in Cognac Python
mike - are the python austerity brogues going up for pre-order soon? do you know how the rain last fits compared to the robert last? i have a captoe oxford in the robert last and they fit pretty well. i was thinking of getting the same size (uk7).
the caramel wholecut sounds pretty sweet, i might be in on that as well. is the caramel color similar to cognac? these look amazing: http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=3640209
please keep the next set of carmina pre-orders up past july 9th. i'll be backpacking next week in jasper/banff with limited internet access until the 8th.post #873 of 41117/1/12 at 10:31amHey guys!
Thanks for your patience, I built out the other three styles last night. Everything is now available for preorder! Here's the links below: The new styles are open until 7/16.
The pricing came out pretty good too - it's going to be $685 for the two non-shell bal boots and $750 for the Python brogues. Carmina shoe trees are included.
Special Order Black Scotchgrain Bal Boot DEPOSIT
This is the exact boot that we'll be making
Special Order Calf and Suede Bal Boot DEPOSIT
This is the exact boot that we'll be making
Special Order Cognac Python Cordovan Austerity Brogue DEPOSIT
These are going to be incredible! I can't tell you guys how excited I am for them. They'll be the mens version of Betty's Python brogues, in the cognac brown colorway. Good lord.
And here are the two Navy Shell preorders which are up until 7/9.
Special Order Navy Shell Cordovan Austerity Brogue DEPOSIT
Special Order Navy Shell Cordovan Double Monk DEPOSIT
Please shoot me any questions if you have them. The Rain last is pretty similar to the Forest and the Robert, so most guys will get a great fit by ordering the same size.post #874 of 41117/1/12 at 3:00pmpost #875 of 41117/1/12 at 5:35pmpost #876 of 41117/1/12 at 10:50pmQuote:
Nope. It's not just you. I had the same issue.post #877 of 41117/1/12 at 11:20pmpost #878 of 41117/2/12 at 1:23ampost #879 of 41117/2/12 at 2:11am^^ Ah, sorry guys, that's my fault. I copied the shell bal boot item (which was $500) and it looks like I neglected to update the price on a few individual size variants. I'll check it over and get it fixed tonight. If anyone overpaid on a deposit, we'll refund the difference back to your account.post #880 of 41117/2/12 at 9:29ampost #881 of 41117/2/12 at 10:01ampost #882 of 41117/2/12 at 2:46pmOkay guys, pricing issue should be fixed.
If you have any other problems or you need a wide size added onto the breakdown, please just drop Matt a PM at leftofthedial and he'll hook it up for you.Quote:
Thank you, we'll note this. I'm pretty sure that we'll be good to go on both of them though - we've taken quite a few orders already.Quote:
At the moment we have the Sinclair in-bound for Sept 15th in Cognac Shell. There's no preorder needed - it's going to be a normal production piece for us. After I get back to the States next week I'm going to hash out the details of the Styleforum Sinclair project and get it online ASAP.post #883 of 41117/2/12 at 4:34pmpost #884 of 41117/3/12 at 12:39ampost #885 of 41117/3/12 at 6:57amQuote:Quote:
Yes, going for the same size would be the scenario for most of our customers. The Inca is one of the widest lasts that Carmina uses, but if you can fit the Robert comfortably, then the Forest should be right-on in the same size.Return Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1537 Active Users (309 Members and 1228 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 58 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...