Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 12/26/15 at 8:06am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 59post #871 of 41156/28/12 at 11:05ampost #872 of 41156/29/12 at 1:31amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
We've got three other shoes in the pipeline. I'm just waiting for the final cost pricing from Carmina. I should get it Monday-Tuesday, as they were at Pitti all last week. They are:
1. Forest Last Bal Boot in Chocolate Suede/Chocolate Calf
2. Forest Last Bal Boot in all Black Scotchgrain with Dainite Sole
3. Rain Last Austerity Brogue in Cognac Python
mike - are the python austerity brogues going up for pre-order soon? do you know how the rain last fits compared to the robert last? i have a captoe oxford in the robert last and they fit pretty well. i was thinking of getting the same size (uk7).
the caramel wholecut sounds pretty sweet, i might be in on that as well. is the caramel color similar to cognac? these look amazing: http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=3640209
please keep the next set of carmina pre-orders up past july 9th. i'll be backpacking next week in jasper/banff with limited internet access until the 8th.post #873 of 41157/1/12 at 10:31amHey guys!
Thanks for your patience, I built out the other three styles last night. Everything is now available for preorder! Here's the links below: The new styles are open until 7/16.
The pricing came out pretty good too - it's going to be $685 for the two non-shell bal boots and $750 for the Python brogues. Carmina shoe trees are included.
Special Order Black Scotchgrain Bal Boot DEPOSIT
This is the exact boot that we'll be making
Special Order Calf and Suede Bal Boot DEPOSIT
This is the exact boot that we'll be making
Special Order Cognac Python Cordovan Austerity Brogue DEPOSIT
These are going to be incredible! I can't tell you guys how excited I am for them. They'll be the mens version of Betty's Python brogues, in the cognac brown colorway. Good lord.
And here are the two Navy Shell preorders which are up until 7/9.
Special Order Navy Shell Cordovan Austerity Brogue DEPOSIT
Special Order Navy Shell Cordovan Double Monk DEPOSIT
Please shoot me any questions if you have them. The Rain last is pretty similar to the Forest and the Robert, so most guys will get a great fit by ordering the same size.post #874 of 41157/1/12 at 3:00pmpost #875 of 41157/1/12 at 5:35pmpost #876 of 41157/1/12 at 10:50pmQuote:
Nope. It's not just you. I had the same issue.post #877 of 41157/1/12 at 11:20pmpost #878 of 41157/2/12 at 1:23ampost #879 of 41157/2/12 at 2:11am^^ Ah, sorry guys, that's my fault. I copied the shell bal boot item (which was $500) and it looks like I neglected to update the price on a few individual size variants. I'll check it over and get it fixed tonight. If anyone overpaid on a deposit, we'll refund the difference back to your account.post #880 of 41157/2/12 at 9:29ampost #881 of 41157/2/12 at 10:01ampost #882 of 41157/2/12 at 2:46pmOkay guys, pricing issue should be fixed.
If you have any other problems or you need a wide size added onto the breakdown, please just drop Matt a PM at leftofthedial and he'll hook it up for you.Quote:
Thank you, we'll note this. I'm pretty sure that we'll be good to go on both of them though - we've taken quite a few orders already.Quote:
At the moment we have the Sinclair in-bound for Sept 15th in Cognac Shell. There's no preorder needed - it's going to be a normal production piece for us. After I get back to the States next week I'm going to hash out the details of the Styleforum Sinclair project and get it online ASAP.post #883 of 41157/2/12 at 4:34pmpost #884 of 41157/3/12 at 12:39ampost #885 of 41157/3/12 at 6:57amQuote:Quote:
Yes, going for the same size would be the scenario for most of our customers. The Inca is one of the widest lasts that Carmina uses, but if you can fit the Robert comfortably, then the Forest should be right-on in the same size.Return Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Currently, there are 1408 Active Users (361 Members and 1047 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 54 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 8 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?