you can wear it with everything. Not kidding. You owe to yourself to get a pair.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 9/20/16 at 6:35am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/17/16 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 12/26/15 at 8:06am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 270post #4036 of 41184/13/14 at 8:27ampost #4037 of 41184/13/14 at 9:46ampost #4038 of 41184/13/14 at 3:40pmQuote:
I was thinking this, but I prefer this style. It looks about the same as the double monk but without the hassle of 2 straps.
that said, I'd be in if they brought that back too
Edited by hentaisan - 4/13/14 at 3:52pmpost #4039 of 41184/13/14 at 3:52pmpost #4040 of 41184/13/14 at 7:45pmpost #4041 of 41184/13/14 at 9:49pmpost #4042 of 41184/13/14 at 10:00pmQuote:
You certainly can get a matching belt with every shoe you get, but it's not necessary, even if the SF High Council has decreed it thus. As long as you have a brown belt and a black belt, you are ready for all occasions, and all shoes.
Not having a matching belt shouldn't impede you from buying a shoe. Rather, buying a shoe should inspire you to wear unexpected combinations and buy other garments, one of which might be a new belt.post #4043 of 41184/13/14 at 11:14pmpost #4044 of 41184/14/14 at 4:30ampost #4045 of 41184/14/14 at 3:17pmQuote:
Yea, definitely keen on the burgundy dubs.
I just had to send back a pair of Cognacs from the online store because they were too big and they don't have any replacements in my size.post #4046 of 41184/14/14 at 3:21pmJust purchased my first pair of Carmina's (shell longwings) and I love them. I would be interested in the MTO shell option(s). Can someone tell me what was decided on and whether there are spots available?
My apologies in advance as I have read the first 10 pages of the thread and couldn't find my answer.post #4047 of 41184/14/14 at 10:43pmpost #4048 of 41184/15/14 at 12:58pmpost #4049 of 41184/15/14 at 1:49pmpost #4050 of 41184/15/14 at 3:19pmQuote:
Not exactly in the wild (I've only worn them twice) but here goes.......
Pretty bad iPad camera but the color is close to a lighter alden cigar with green undertones. I'm a big Alden fan but I love how these have a slightly sleeker look, giving them a more dressy feel.Return Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 36 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 6 minutes ago
- › Cigars 7 minutes ago
- › PATRIK ERVELL FLEECE JACKET TURQUOISE MELANGE - L 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...