or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 250

post #3736 of 4064
Anyone interested in doing a MTO of the Steinbeck (shortwing boot) in that amazing dark brown burnished grain? I was thinking a commando sole and flat welt.

Mike-since the leather arrives to Carmina in a neutral color is it possible to get it in a dark grey shade?
post #3737 of 4064

????

post #3738 of 4064
post #3739 of 4064

can you give a little more background on the kudu? can it withstand brutal new england winters? (i.e. snow and salt, etc?)

post #3740 of 4064

Might have saved my wallet, but a little sad to see the 11UK Kudos gone!

 

I really didn't need anything else tempting me though so a little sad, but a little glad. Congrats on the new owner. 

post #3741 of 4064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvitz81 View Post

Might have saved my wallet, but a little sad to see the 11UK Kudos gone!

I really didn't need anything else tempting me though so a little sad, but a little glad. Congrats on the new owner. 

Mike mentioned he is putting in a reorder for the end of fall...if you contact him they can add an 11UK...

11UK was not part of the standard run size...I saw him mention the Kudu a few months ago and asked to get an 11UK for myself...looking forward to seeing them next week...
post #3742 of 4064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvitz81 View Post

Might have saved my wallet, but a little sad to see the 11UK Kudos gone!

I really didn't need anything else tempting me though so a little sad, but a little glad. Congrats on the new owner. 

In the same boat. Those Kudu boots are incredible! I'm on a few mto's that are about to pop and just shouldn't be tempted by this. So glad my size is gone. I want to jump on them when they next come in for sure.
post #3743 of 4064
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfishy8 View Post

can you give a little more background on the kudu? can it withstand brutal new england winters? (i.e. snow and salt, etc?)

From what I can tell, and what I've heard, it's going to be a pretty rugged leather. It's a pretty oily hide, much like chromexcel, so I would assume it will probably perform in a similar manner. The natural leather seems like it will age a little like natural chrome. I'm stoked to see a well worn pair in a few months!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvitz81 View Post

Might have saved my wallet, but a little sad to see the 11UK Kudos gone!

I really didn't need anything else tempting me though so a little sad, but a little glad. Congrats on the new owner. 

We'll be restocking them in the near future. If you want to get a pair in UK11, we usually only get one unit, but could most likely tack on a pair for you. Drop me a PM.


Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaier View Post

Mike mentioned he is putting in a reorder for the end of fall...if you contact him they can add an 11UK...

11UK was not part of the standard run size...I saw him mention the Kudu a few months ago and asked to get an 11UK for myself...looking forward to seeing them next week...

Man, you're gonna love them! I'll drop you a line when I get to the shop today and we'll get yours shipped out ASAP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post

In the same boat. Those Kudu boots are incredible! I'm on a few mto's that are about to pop and just shouldn't be tempted by this. So glad my size is gone. I want to jump on them when they next come in for sure.

They'll be a great boot! And I would imagine we will try to keep them in stock as much as we can.
post #3744 of 4064
Love those jodhpurs. I seem to remember that Epaulet did a midnight calf jodhpur MTO a while back. I didn't order one at the time - did those ever come in and are there any extras?
post #3745 of 4064
Matt,

Will any carmina stock models be opened up for preorder? I'm outside the standard size range and I'm pumped up on some sallingers or some fitzgeralds.

Thanks!
post #3746 of 4064

Quote:

Originally Posted by stmaier View Post

Mike mentioned he is putting in a reorder for the end of fall...if you contact him they can add an 11UK...

11UK was not part of the standard run size...I saw him mention the Kudu a few months ago and asked to get an 11UK for myself...looking forward to seeing them next week...

 

Those kudu boots are indeed Carminalicious - makes me even more glad that I also pre-ordered a size 11UK earlier this summer :)  I look forward to seeing some pictures of them in action though as I'll have to wait a bit longer to collect mine (I'll need to get them sent first to Hong Kong, and then make a trip there to pick them up....).

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd V View Post

Matt,

Will any carmina stock models be opened up for preorder? I'm outside the standard size range and I'm pumped up on some sallingers or some fitzgeralds.

Thanks!

I noticed also that all the new stock in this Carmina delivery seem to be up to size 10.5UK only. Is this going to be something to look out for in the future? If so then can I make a suggestion that for postings with information about pre-orders you include a "search tag" in the text along the lines of "carminapreorder"  - all one (madeup) word  - so that the posts can be found quickly by a quick thread search.

post #3747 of 4064
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekingman View Post

 

I noticed also that all the new stock in this Carmina delivery seem to be up to size 10.5UK only. Is this going to be something to look out for in the future? If so then can I make a suggestion that for postings with information about pre-orders you include a "search tag" in the text along the lines of "carminapreorder"  - all one (madeup) word  - so that the posts can be found quickly by a quick thread search.

I've asked a couple times for a running list or thread since I need 6UKs. Missed out on a lot of shoes I wanted!

post #3748 of 4064
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post

I've asked a couple times for a running list or thread since I need 6UKs. Missed out on a lot of shoes I wanted!
I am in the same situation would love to get in on some preorders more easily as well
post #3749 of 4064
Would anybody else be interested in a Jodphur model in cognac or burgundy shell? My size is gone in the new calf model.
post #3750 of 4064
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartagasIV View Post

Would anybody else be interested in a Jodphur model in cognac or burgundy shell? My size is gone in the new calf model.

Carmina doesn't do jodhpur models in shell anymore
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO