Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 9/30/16 at 5:32am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 12/26/15 at 8:06am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 213post #3182 of 41185/18/13 at 4:57pmQuote:
That's a whole lot of hatch grain! Options and variety on different leather and style of shoes has always been innovative. Shell Greeley to spice alittle lifes( Loden, Cognac)!post #3183 of 41185/18/13 at 5:56pmQuote:
I'd say tough! Danite and storm sounds great.
We should start a list for the Loden make ups
Salinger double monk (brown edge trim)
Any other takers?post #3184 of 41185/18/13 at 6:46pmpost #3185 of 41185/18/13 at 7:05pmpost #3186 of 41185/19/13 at 4:55amQuote:
Salinger double monk
Anderson Jumper Boot
here is a quick summary of members who've expressed an interest in a Loden make up. we are already at a pretty good # to make a min
kid america 17
fiesta platypuspost #3187 of 41185/19/13 at 6:23amQuote:
I would like to see a plain toe loafer in the hatch grain. Also a matching belt would be nice.post #3188 of 41185/19/13 at 10:58ampost #3189 of 41185/19/13 at 11:13amQuote:
I'm in for this makeup! it would be insane.
I would also like actual makeup in suede:
http://lnsee.tumblr.com/post/21020768476/something-for-myself-simple-slip-ons-in-suedepost #3190 of 41185/19/13 at 11:26ampost #3191 of 41185/19/13 at 11:40amQuote:
The one from the link I provided is on Uetam last.post #3192 of 41185/19/13 at 12:49pmpost #3193 of 41185/19/13 at 1:38pmpost #3194 of 41185/19/13 at 2:56pmGuys, I can't say for certain, but I've come to learn that Epaulet has got a new MTO footwear "program" brewing. I figure they're working hard on things behind the scenes and I'm hopeful it will debut in the next week or so.
Again, I have no connection to Epaulet whatsoever, but I have faith we'll all be happy in due time.
For what it's worth, I'd love to acquire something in loden shell as well. That said, I don't think a formal list is necessary. Then again, I could be wrong. Heck, add me to the list!post #3195 of 41185/19/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
I already messaged Partagas but figured I'd ask here as well.
What does everyone think of a 'dark' loden green? Basically they look damn near black indoors but you can notice the green outdoors. I've seen it on some G&G racing Green shoes and that's kind of what I want for a shoe right now.
I don't want to mess with a list that's already so strong and am not even sure if Carmina can do it but.. maybe?
ETA: Here's a goal I'm going for.Return Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 27 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Matte Black Calf Service Boot Side Zips 7.5 / 8 US PICS! 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Marlow Light Brown Shell Cordovan... 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 21 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...