Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina GMTO Last post on Today at 5:11 am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of February 1 Last post on 2/4/15 at 9:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Today at 9:08 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 213post #3182 of 41115/18/13 at 4:57pmQuote:
That's a whole lot of hatch grain! Options and variety on different leather and style of shoes has always been innovative. Shell Greeley to spice alittle lifes( Loden, Cognac)!post #3183 of 41115/18/13 at 5:56pmQuote:
I'd say tough! Danite and storm sounds great.
We should start a list for the Loden make ups
Salinger double monk (brown edge trim)
Any other takers?post #3184 of 41115/18/13 at 6:46pmpost #3185 of 41115/18/13 at 7:05pmpost #3186 of 41115/19/13 at 4:55amQuote:
Salinger double monk
Anderson Jumper Boot
here is a quick summary of members who've expressed an interest in a Loden make up. we are already at a pretty good # to make a min
kid america 17
fiesta platypuspost #3187 of 41115/19/13 at 6:23amQuote:
I would like to see a plain toe loafer in the hatch grain. Also a matching belt would be nice.post #3188 of 41115/19/13 at 10:58ampost #3189 of 41115/19/13 at 11:13amQuote:
I'm in for this makeup! it would be insane.
I would also like actual makeup in suede:
http://lnsee.tumblr.com/post/21020768476/something-for-myself-simple-slip-ons-in-suedepost #3190 of 41115/19/13 at 11:26ampost #3191 of 41115/19/13 at 11:40amQuote:
The one from the link I provided is on Uetam last.post #3192 of 41115/19/13 at 12:49pmpost #3193 of 41115/19/13 at 1:38pmpost #3194 of 41115/19/13 at 2:56pmGuys, I can't say for certain, but I've come to learn that Epaulet has got a new MTO footwear "program" brewing. I figure they're working hard on things behind the scenes and I'm hopeful it will debut in the next week or so.
Again, I have no connection to Epaulet whatsoever, but I have faith we'll all be happy in due time.
For what it's worth, I'd love to acquire something in loden shell as well. That said, I don't think a formal list is necessary. Then again, I could be wrong. Heck, add me to the list!post #3195 of 41115/19/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
I already messaged Partagas but figured I'd ask here as well.
What does everyone think of a 'dark' loden green? Basically they look damn near black indoors but you can notice the green outdoors. I've seen it on some G&G racing Green shoes and that's kind of what I want for a shoe right now.
I don't want to mess with a list that's already so strong and am not even sure if Carmina can do it but.. maybe?
ETA: Here's a goal I'm going for.Return Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 13 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 51 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 6 minutes ago
- › ENZO BONAFÉ MTO and GMTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Neapolitan Sport Coat 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...