Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 12/26/15 at 8:06am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 213post #3182 of 41155/18/13 at 4:57pmQuote:
That's a whole lot of hatch grain! Options and variety on different leather and style of shoes has always been innovative. Shell Greeley to spice alittle lifes( Loden, Cognac)!post #3183 of 41155/18/13 at 5:56pmQuote:
I'd say tough! Danite and storm sounds great.
We should start a list for the Loden make ups
Salinger double monk (brown edge trim)
Any other takers?post #3184 of 41155/18/13 at 6:46pmpost #3185 of 41155/18/13 at 7:05pmpost #3186 of 41155/19/13 at 4:55amQuote:
Salinger double monk
Anderson Jumper Boot
here is a quick summary of members who've expressed an interest in a Loden make up. we are already at a pretty good # to make a min
kid america 17
fiesta platypuspost #3187 of 41155/19/13 at 6:23amQuote:
I would like to see a plain toe loafer in the hatch grain. Also a matching belt would be nice.post #3188 of 41155/19/13 at 10:58ampost #3189 of 41155/19/13 at 11:13amQuote:
I'm in for this makeup! it would be insane.
I would also like actual makeup in suede:
http://lnsee.tumblr.com/post/21020768476/something-for-myself-simple-slip-ons-in-suedepost #3190 of 41155/19/13 at 11:26ampost #3191 of 41155/19/13 at 11:40amQuote:
The one from the link I provided is on Uetam last.post #3192 of 41155/19/13 at 12:49pmpost #3193 of 41155/19/13 at 1:38pmpost #3194 of 41155/19/13 at 2:56pmGuys, I can't say for certain, but I've come to learn that Epaulet has got a new MTO footwear "program" brewing. I figure they're working hard on things behind the scenes and I'm hopeful it will debut in the next week or so.
Again, I have no connection to Epaulet whatsoever, but I have faith we'll all be happy in due time.
For what it's worth, I'd love to acquire something in loden shell as well. That said, I don't think a formal list is necessary. Then again, I could be wrong. Heck, add me to the list!post #3195 of 41155/19/13 at 3:12pmQuote:
I already messaged Partagas but figured I'd ask here as well.
What does everyone think of a 'dark' loden green? Basically they look damn near black indoors but you can notice the green outdoors. I've seen it on some G&G racing Green shoes and that's kind of what I want for a shoe right now.
I don't want to mess with a list that's already so strong and am not even sure if Carmina can do it but.. maybe?
ETA: Here's a goal I'm going for.Return Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 38 seconds ago
- › Shibumi card holder... 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 13 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 14 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...