Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSteph, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 7 Last post on 9/7/14 at 7:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- Price drop: Carmina Burgundy Adelaides 11.5UK Last post on 8/6/14 at 2:04am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Suggestions for Barcelona in December Last post on Yesterday at 4:16 pm in Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Final Cut. Carmina Suede Chukka - New with Hand Made Trees - 8.5 UK - 9.5 US Last post on 1/13/14 at 8:46pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 213
Styleforum Top Picks
That's a whole lot of hatch grain! Options and variety on different leather and style of shoes has always been innovative. Shell Greeley to spice alittle lifes( Loden, Cognac)!
I'd say tough! Danite and storm sounds great.
We should start a list for the Loden make ups
Salinger double monk (brown edge trim)
Any other takers?
Salinger double monk
Anderson Jumper Boot
here is a quick summary of members who've expressed an interest in a Loden make up. we are already at a pretty good # to make a min
kid america 17
I would like to see a plain toe loafer in the hatch grain. Also a matching belt would be nice.
I'm in for this makeup! it would be insane.
I would also like actual makeup in suede:
The one from the link I provided is on Uetam last.
Again, I have no connection to Epaulet whatsoever, but I have faith we'll all be happy in due time.
For what it's worth, I'd love to acquire something in loden shell as well. That said, I don't think a formal list is necessary. Then again, I could be wrong. Heck, add me to the list!
I already messaged Partagas but figured I'd ask here as well.
What does everyone think of a 'dark' loden green? Basically they look damn near black indoors but you can notice the green outdoors. I've seen it on some G&G racing Green shoes and that's kind of what I want for a shoe right now.
I don't want to mess with a list that's already so strong and am not even sure if Carmina can do it but.. maybe?
ETA: Here's a goal I'm going for.
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Look goes on... 15 minutes ago
- › How do you feel about Birdseye suits? 19 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 23 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 24 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 25 minutes ago
- › What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom... 25 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 25 minutes ago
- › Viberg Service Boots Olive Guidi Calf Sz7 BNIB 29 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 30 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 30 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...