Has a black shell Greeley boot been done? That would be my ideal foul-weather city shoes, perhaps even better than EG Shannons.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 12/26/15 at 8:06am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 209post #3121 of 41155/14/13 at 8:28ampost #3122 of 41155/14/13 at 11:05ampost #3123 of 41155/14/13 at 12:04pmpost #3124 of 41155/14/13 at 12:51pmpost #3125 of 41155/14/13 at 12:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by diglett
This happened with my ruby bal boots literally the first time I wore them; because I hadn't broken them in yet, I had to lace them up extra tight to close the lacing gap, and they fought back and ended up snapping while I was going down stairs.
Didn't your pair come with extra laces?
justinkapur-- if you didn't get a pair of extra laces, let me know! We can get a pair of Carmina laces out to you ASAP.Quote:
Hell yeah!post #3126 of 41155/14/13 at 1:23pmpost #3127 of 41155/14/13 at 1:32pm
It sounds like there's a collective hard-on forming for Loden makeups. Why not do multiple styles? Both the Greeley and jumper boots would look great, and I wouldn't be surprised if the double monks and another low shoe gained some interest in the next few weeks.
And James, is there any way to order some extra laces more than just one or two at a time? I'd gladly shell out a few extra bucks here and there just for some spare laces.post #3128 of 41155/14/13 at 1:52pmQuote:
and I'd be on the jumper in loden green. Didn't go with the suede longwing mto as wasn't sure what color it would turn out aspost #3129 of 41155/14/13 at 2:10pmpost #3130 of 41155/14/13 at 2:21pmpost #3131 of 41155/14/13 at 2:52pmpost #3132 of 41155/14/13 at 2:57pmQuote:
That was on sale about 6 months ago, but it was really limited and I haven't seen it on their site for a few months.post #3133 of 41155/14/13 at 3:01pmpost #3134 of 41155/14/13 at 6:59pmpost #3135 of 41155/14/13 at 7:04pm
Haha yes this too. Been itching for more green between lobb Becketts and a EG or G&G Wigmore racing greenQuote:
Isn't the mto of the month a racing green double monk? And for wallet horweens store had one as wellReturn Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 22 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 51 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 2 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...