Has a black shell Greeley boot been done? That would be my ideal foul-weather city shoes, perhaps even better than EG Shannons.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 6/5/15 at 7:44am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of February 1 Last post on 2/4/15 at 9:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on 6/28/15 at 5:52pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 209
This happened with my ruby bal boots literally the first time I wore them; because I hadn't broken them in yet, I had to lace them up extra tight to close the lacing gap, and they fought back and ended up snapping while I was going down stairs.
Didn't your pair come with extra laces?
justinkapur-- if you didn't get a pair of extra laces, let me know! We can get a pair of Carmina laces out to you ASAP.
It sounds like there's a collective hard-on forming for Loden makeups. Why not do multiple styles? Both the Greeley and jumper boots would look great, and I wouldn't be surprised if the double monks and another low shoe gained some interest in the next few weeks.
And James, is there any way to order some extra laces more than just one or two at a time? I'd gladly shell out a few extra bucks here and there just for some spare laces.
and I'd be on the jumper in loden green. Didn't go with the suede longwing mto as wasn't sure what color it would turn out as
That was on sale about 6 months ago, but it was really limited and I haven't seen it on their site for a few months.
Haha yes this too. Been itching for more green between lobb Becketts and a EG or G&G Wigmore racing green
Isn't the mto of the month a racing green double monk? And for wallet horweens store had one as well
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 19 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 24 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 31 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...