Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina GMTO Last post on Today at 8:40 am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Roundup - Week of February 1 Last post on 2/4/15 at 9:21pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only Last post on Today at 7:02 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 202post #3016 of 41115/5/13 at 4:53ampost #3017 of 41115/5/13 at 6:44ampost #3018 of 41115/5/13 at 7:02ampost #3019 of 41115/5/13 at 9:45amQuote:
Yep -- the Python brogues are here!Quote:
Whoops! Looks like one style slipped through the cracks. The item has been added to the Balance item, which you can reach by clicking here.post #3020 of 41115/5/13 at 9:54amQuote:Originally Posted by dlm4114
I think the Greeley in chocolate/purple would be really boss. Would probably be in for that. Is the last up for debate, too? My foot is on the narrow side, so I'll throw in my two cents for one of the narrower lasts, if possible. Carmina's site has a boot up in Alcudia that looks pretty sharp, IMO.
Would loooove something in ruby shell too...
Robert or alcudia would look really sharp for the Greeley boot. I vote black and eggplant calfpost #3021 of 41115/5/13 at 10:01ampost #3022 of 41115/5/13 at 10:25ampost #3023 of 41115/5/13 at 10:30ampost #3024 of 41115/5/13 at 10:31ampost #3025 of 41115/5/13 at 11:10ampost #3026 of 41115/5/13 at 11:23ampost #3027 of 41115/5/13 at 11:29ampost #3028 of 41115/5/13 at 11:40ampost #3029 of 41115/5/13 at 12:26pmpost #3030 of 41115/5/13 at 12:28pmRUBY SHELL CORDOVAN PUNCHED CAPTOE MADE ON THE RAIN LAST
Thanks again everyone - balance payments are rolling in and we're shipping as much as we can today. Should be a ton going out with our next pickup.
Now, I've got a heads-up for everyone who ordered the Ruby Shell Punched Captoe. Carmina goofed a bit and made it up on the Rain last rather than the Queens last. Here's some images below.
The shoes are gorgeous, and the Rain suits this style very well. Fit-wise the Rain and Queens are quite similar - with the Rain being an easier fit if anything. But since this wasn't the plan if anyone who preordered this style wants to cancel, then we'll be happy to do that, and we'll just list the shoes for general sale. Just let us know via email at contact[at]epauletnewyork.com.Return Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1002 Active Users (153 Members and 849 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 3 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 6 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › GUIDI 792Z (Size 44-45) 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 14 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 20 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 20 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...