Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 12/26/15 at 8:06am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 202post #3016 of 41155/5/13 at 4:53ampost #3017 of 41155/5/13 at 6:44ampost #3018 of 41155/5/13 at 7:02ampost #3019 of 41155/5/13 at 9:45amQuote:
Yep -- the Python brogues are here!Quote:
Whoops! Looks like one style slipped through the cracks. The item has been added to the Balance item, which you can reach by clicking here.post #3020 of 41155/5/13 at 9:54amQuote:Originally Posted by dlm4114
I think the Greeley in chocolate/purple would be really boss. Would probably be in for that. Is the last up for debate, too? My foot is on the narrow side, so I'll throw in my two cents for one of the narrower lasts, if possible. Carmina's site has a boot up in Alcudia that looks pretty sharp, IMO.
Would loooove something in ruby shell too...
Robert or alcudia would look really sharp for the Greeley boot. I vote black and eggplant calfpost #3021 of 41155/5/13 at 10:01ampost #3022 of 41155/5/13 at 10:25ampost #3023 of 41155/5/13 at 10:30ampost #3024 of 41155/5/13 at 10:31ampost #3025 of 41155/5/13 at 11:10ampost #3026 of 41155/5/13 at 11:23ampost #3027 of 41155/5/13 at 11:29ampost #3028 of 41155/5/13 at 11:40ampost #3029 of 41155/5/13 at 12:26pmpost #3030 of 41155/5/13 at 12:28pmRUBY SHELL CORDOVAN PUNCHED CAPTOE MADE ON THE RAIN LAST
Thanks again everyone - balance payments are rolling in and we're shipping as much as we can today. Should be a ton going out with our next pickup.
Now, I've got a heads-up for everyone who ordered the Ruby Shell Punched Captoe. Carmina goofed a bit and made it up on the Rain last rather than the Queens last. Here's some images below.
The shoes are gorgeous, and the Rain suits this style very well. Fit-wise the Rain and Queens are quite similar - with the Rain being an easier fit if anything. But since this wasn't the plan if anyone who preordered this style wants to cancel, then we'll be happy to do that, and we'll just list the shoes for general sale. Just let us know via email at contact[at]epauletnewyork.com.Return Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1676 Active Users (386 Members and 1290 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 12 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...