or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 197

post #2941 of 4052
Might be into something black lizard, but I'm always waiting for my grail python boot (high version of the austerity brogue) to show up in this thread.
post #2942 of 4052

Hey Mike,

 

Any news on that Antelope leather?
 

post #2943 of 4052
Mike-

Are you familiar with style 80274, Carmina's version of a tanker? I noticed that Skoaktiebolaget has it on their fall arrival list. This sounds very intriguing. Carmina does not have a picture on their site yet. Wondering if you have seen it.
post #2944 of 4052
Mike werent we supposed to be expecting a shipment of the MTO terracotta boots?
post #2945 of 4052
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Mike werent we supposed to be expecting a shipment of the MTO terracotta boots?

Already getting antsy, huh? Didn't you get your ruby bal boots just like 4-6 weeks ago? tounge.gif

post #2946 of 4052
Quote:
Originally Posted by diglett View Post

Already getting antsy, huh? Didn't you get your ruby bal boots just like 4-6 weeks ago? tounge.gif

yea definitely did haha. With the weather warming up super hot in the bay the Ruby isnt getting as much wear as they will in less than 4 months but the lighter terracotta would be better for casual spring summer fits.

Plus i wants to give my moneys to them.
post #2947 of 4052
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Mike werent we supposed to be expecting a shipment of the MTO terracotta boots?

I asked mike over in the Epaulets thread about the incoming shipment. He said it had been held up in in customs, but he was expecting it this week.
post #2948 of 4052
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


yea definitely did haha. With the weather warming up super hot in the bay the Ruby isnt getting as much wear as they will in less than 4 months but the lighter terracotta would be better for casual spring summer fits.

Plus i wants to give my moneys to them.

Thankfully the East coast has been cooled down by rain whenever it's started to heat up. While all of my classmates are grumbling about how cold it is, I'm thrilled that it's almost May and I'm still wearing boots every day.

 

You should have also picked up the Ruby cap toes like I did, to have Ruby available for any kind of weather!

post #2949 of 4052
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecool85 View Post

I asked mike over in the Epaulets thread about the incoming shipment. He said it had been held up in in customs, but he was expecting it this week.

Awesome. Can't wait
Quote:
Originally Posted by diglett View Post

Thankfully the East coast has been cooled down by rain whenever it's started to heat up. While all of my classmates are grumbling about how cold it is, I'm thrilled that it's almost May and I'm still wearing boots every day.

You should have also picked up the Ruby cap toes like I did, to have Ruby available for any kind of weather!

I know man! The cap toes are sweet. My regret is the pythons. I thought they would be much too pimpish but they are fantastic. Grrrrr
post #2950 of 4052
Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood49 View Post

Same. Would love a lizard single monk. Preferably either brown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

I prefer black but what color brown?

Tan. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2951 of 4052
post #2952 of 4052

Sea turtle...damn, that's another leather to add to the list if I want to own a pair of shoes in every available leather.

post #2953 of 4052
Pretty sure Sea Turtle is HIGHLY illegal.
post #2954 of 4052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post


Tan. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Still prefer black...nothing more beautiful that black lizard.
post #2955 of 4052
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkIslander View Post

Pretty sure Sea Turtle is HIGHLY illegal.

When I saw this all I could think of was the Chappelle Cribs parody, where he makes a t-rex omelette:



THIS IS THE MOST BALLIN SHIT EVER!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet x Carmina MTO