Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 12/26/15 at 8:06am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 181post #2702 of 41153/8/13 at 9:27ampost #2703 of 41153/8/13 at 9:41ampost #2704 of 41153/8/13 at 9:56ampost #2705 of 41153/8/13 at 2:47pmpost #2706 of 41153/8/13 at 6:58pmpost #2707 of 41153/11/13 at 11:52pmVetam Last Noix Suede Tassel Loafer
Thanks for bearing with me. I just built out the Noix suede loafer on our site. Pricing for this will be $600 including the shoe trees. And as before, any customers ordering from Europe will have the option of direct shipment from Carmina for this.
Tassel Loafer Noix Suede Special Order
I'm going to keep this order up until next Wednesday so that we can submit it in a timely fashion and still get delivery in the Summer.
I believe that I got all of the details that were agreed upon, but please let me know if anything isn't correct and I'll make changes immediately. In terms of the other projects:
GREEN SUEDE LONGWING
I'lll mock this up and put this online by tomorrow evening for the same preorder price and period.
BLACK SHELL DRESS SHOE
It seems like the idea of a captoe bal has been getting the most purchase. Since the queens last has gone over quite well, would you guys be interested in this simple shape for that?
RUBY SHELL RAIN LAST PTB
Carmina has Ruby Shell set aside for us, about 8 units worth. I'm going to pitch a makeup project with the Rain last PTB shape. It's a killer shoe in person, and it will be insanely good in Ruby! Wear these with a navy suit and there's absolutely no stopping it.post #2708 of 41153/12/13 at 5:50ampost #2709 of 41153/12/13 at 6:27ampost #2710 of 41153/12/13 at 8:22amAm I missing something? Are all of these going up soon on Epaulet's website?Quote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Sure thing, here's the official list. The MTO Project styles were all special orders that were coordinated through our Carmina thread. The Open Stock styles will be available for sale in all sizes.
MTO Project Styles:
1. Ruby Shell Balmoral Boot
2. Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot
3. Navy Calfskin Alcudia Last Wholecut
4. Dark Brown Suede Jodphur Boot
Open Stock Styles:
1. Hawthorne Handsewn loafer in Snuff Suede restock & Navy Suede (new)
2. Rand Single Monk in Chocolate Calf (new) and Snuff Suede (new)
3. Alt Wien in Caramel Calf restock
4. Fitgerald Shorwing in Chocolate Calf and Saddle Shell Cordovan restockpost #2711 of 41153/12/13 at 9:01amQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
RUBY SHELL RAIN LAST PTB
Carmina has Ruby Shell set aside for us, about 8 units worth. I'm going to pitch a makeup project with the Rain last PTB shape. It's a killer shoe in person, and it will be insanely good in Ruby! Wear these with a navy suit and there's absolutely no stopping it.
I love this, but I'm still unsure of my Rain last sizing, as the two shoes I have on order are still in production. Would be tough for me not to pull the trigger though.post #2712 of 41153/12/13 at 9:08amQuote:
Also curious..My only pair of Carminas (double monks) is on Inca last in 8 UK and fit is perfect. My Aldens are 8.5D in Barrie/TruBalance and 9D in Tremont, Plaza and Grant lasts.post #2713 of 41153/12/13 at 1:46pmQuote:
The MTO styles will be shipping in for those who ordered them, and I presume the open stock styles are the ones that will go right into Epaulet's inventory to sell on their site.post #2714 of 41153/12/13 at 9:32pmQuote:
From what I've heard, the fit is similar to the Rain or Alcudia last. On the slimmer side, but that works well for a slip-on. I'd advise staying with our standard sizing recommendation (size down 1 from your usual sizing) for these. That's been our experience with the other goodyear welted loafer that we carry on the Xim last. Handsewn loafers on the Xim last might warrant sizing down another 0.5, but they're softer and more prone to stretching due to the construction.Quote:
That's on the Queens last. So we'd essentially make that exact shoe, but in black shell rather than black cafl.Quote:
The MTO Project styles are all spoken for - we'll reach out to the customers who purchased them once they arrive. I'll certainly shoot pics to show everyone how they came out too.
The Open Stock styles will go online for general sale. Our shipment is in-country and clearing customs, with luck we'll hopefully get everything by the end of the week.Quote:
I'd definitely advise an 8UK in them as well. Fit overall will be similar to the double monk, which is also a laceless style. The Vetam last is a bit more narrow than the Inca, but shouldn't be a problem if you can comfortably wear the Plaza and the Grant in a medium width.post #2715 of 41153/12/13 at 11:43pmLODEN SUEDE LONGWING MAKEUP
Loden Suede Longwing Special Order Deposit
Second makeup is online! Man, I could look at this photoshop mockup all day long. This is a great concept, and thanks to everyone who put it together!
The details are:
Loden Suede Upper
Antique Brass Eyelets
Single Leather Sole with medium brown edge & flat welt
As this is on the Forest last, all sizes can be ordered in a wide fitting. And Carmina shoe trees are included, as always.Return Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Currently, there are 1326 Active Users (224 Members and 1102 Guests)
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 14 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 18 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 26 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 27 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 29 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?