I'm loving that contrast toe stitching.
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts › Epaulet x Carmina MTO
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by GauchoSF, 8/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina GMTO Last post on 12/26/15 at 8:06am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Yesterday
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet x Carmina MTO - Page 180post #2687 of 41153/5/13 at 10:59pmQuote:post #2688 of 41153/6/13 at 5:55ampost #2689 of 41153/6/13 at 11:56ampost #2690 of 41153/6/13 at 1:16pmpost #2691 of 41153/7/13 at 12:49amHey guys!
Thanks for all of the enthusiasm, here's a status update from my side:
Mist loafer is a GO! I'll get this built out on our site in the next few days.
LODEN SUEDE LONGWING
Apologies for the confusion, Frank the Sheep was totally correct. It will not have a storm welt and will have a slightly thinner leather sole than the model that I pictured. I'll build that piece out as well and we'll get it rolling.
OK, it doesn't look like Carmina can offer the Fox suede color. They have a shade called "Noix," which I'm going to get a swatch of next week. I can shoot that in natural light and present it to you guys.
They also offer a very pale tan suede called "Rapello." How does this strike you guys:
BLACK DRESS SHOE
Good call Diglett, thanks for posting that up! You know, I asked Carmina about a year ago regarding black shell and they told me that they didn't carry it, so it's cool to see that they've brought it into the line.
You guys interested in a black shell shoe? What would you think of trying the Queens last perforated captoe? Just like this...
And onto the questions...Quote:
For the tassel loafer, we'd all have to commit to either with tassels or without. I think that the consensus is with.
Queens and Rain have quite a similar overall fit, the Queens just has a rounded toe while the Rain has a chiseled one. We've gotten great feedback on the Queens last fit.Quote:
I'd love to put together a Green Shell project. You guys thinking a longwing?post #2692 of 41153/7/13 at 2:12amQuote:
Mike, this is Noix suede:post #2693 of 41153/7/13 at 3:05amQuote:
Gotta check my funds...but this is nice...I may prefer something more dressy, same last but a straight up captoe bal, no broguing. I'd do calf or shell in this.post #2694 of 41153/7/13 at 7:32ampost #2695 of 41153/7/13 at 10:36ampost #2696 of 41153/7/13 at 11:09ampost #2697 of 41153/7/13 at 12:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
Mike, this is Noix suede:
Ah, way better than a swatch!
How do you guys feel about Noix? Looks pretty close to Fox, it seems a bit more tan and a bit less butterscotch.post #2698 of 41153/7/13 at 3:18pmpost #2699 of 41153/7/13 at 3:37pmpost #2700 of 41153/7/13 at 5:23pmReturn Home
- Epaulet x Carmina MTO
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Currently, there are 1466 Active Users (342 Members and 1124 Guests)
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 44 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...